It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would You Like To Be Abducted?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
No thanks, I'd rather be fishing.

I do not necessarily believe or deny that alien abductions occur. However, since most of the male abduction reports have mentioned some sort of probe being inserted into their urethra, I think that I can conclusively say that I do not wish to be on some Grey's workbench.

The thing that makes many (not all) of these cases unbelievable is that the 'victim' is so quick to sign a book deal. A perfect example is the well-known case that occurred in Gulf Breeze, FL (5 miles from my home) in the late '80s. A local building contractor that was having some financial problems, suddenly finds himselft frequently followed by alien craft in a densely populated suburban area with no other corraborating witnesses. He even produced Polaroid (conveniently) photos that have to be the worst 'special effects' I have ever seen - yet hardcore UFO enthusiasts see these as proof positive. After the initial fame and fortune from book deals starts to fade in the years that followed, he suddenly reports that he was abducted. Many of you are probably very familiar with this incident as well as the person I'm referring to but I will not name him because of my close-proximity. Just do a search on Gulf Breeze UFO and you can fill in the blanks.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Hm, If you had the option to be abducted by Space Aliens, would you accept? (and why of course)

By the Grays?

Then no...definitely not. My anus is exit only thanks...

Now, if you mean by the Venusian Sex Orgy type, then well, I could go for a spin with some Venusian chicks, hehe..

I dont think they came here from sirius whatever to poke thinks in your bum bum. I'm with yoiu on the venus thing though that sounds like fun. Can we steal a NASA rocket or sneak into area69 and hotwire one

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Hm, If you had the option to be abducted by Space Aliens, would you accept? (and why of course)

By the Grays?

Then no...definitely not. My anus is exit only thanks...

Now, if you mean by the Venusian Sex Orgy type, then well, I could go for a spin with some Venusian chicks, hehe..

AMEN to that!!

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Earthsister:

I find the statements you make very interesting, and yet very dissatisfying at the same time. I think it would be absolutely awesome if aliens were real, and believe me, I can handle the truth. I've been looking now for so many years that I can't remember when I started to think about it.

However, it still leaves a huge chunk of this argument that the world govts are holding we the people hostage open for debate. I find it kind of convenient that you say that the aliens could take down the govt, but they're afraid of what they'll do to us. If you look at history at all, govts rise and fall all the time. It's a matter of history. Although that scenario you mention may come to pass at some point in the future, I don't think it's too likely because the people will not care what the govt says once the truth is out. It is my opinion now that almost everyone knows the govt voluntarilly hides stuff from us, and keeps it under wraps; lying to the public is normal in many cases I'm sure.

That being said, I think that people can grow to learn new things rather quickly. I'm gonna ask you now to get one of your alien contacts to get a hold of me. They should have no problems finding me, as they are so far advanced that they can get whatever/whoever they want, according to you. I'd just like to sit down and discuss things in general. But, at the time of meeting, I'd need proof other than their word that they are alien in origin.

I anxiously await my 'awakening'....

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Earthsister, very good replies but what are they based on?

Wells actually said he was commisioned by the govt. to do the war of the worlds bit as a psyops project. I think they're trying to leak the info slowly until it's safe to do so. They showed that meteor with signs of life, now there is water on mars, are bones going to be the next discovery?

As for the Aliens being scared... What would happen if Iraq said they'd start executing their own if the US invaded? My guess would be more troops.

If I was a grey and the US threatened me there would be BIG smacks! Atlas redrawing smacks that would make it crystal clear who's boss.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg

However, it still leaves a huge chunk of this argument that the world govts are holding we the people hostage open for debate. I find it kind of convenient that you say that the aliens could take down the govt, but they're afraid of what they'll do to us.

TheBorg

I will try to explain better in the simple way I understand it.

To answer the question "Why don't the aliens just show up?" my answer is that they do, but that people generally do not believe the evidence or the eye witnesses of them-- because the people choose to believe the govt issued (or leaked) declarations about the evidence and the witnesses instead. The evidence won't be evidence to most people until the govts admit that it is evidence, and tell the people "something" about what it means. However, when the leading govts are forced to finally admit the evidence is real, they will double their efforts to discredit the character and motive of the visiting races for the publics.

But of course the question is more than that. People want to know, if so many races are here, and they want so badly to make open contact with Earth, why don't they just let everybody see them, right now, today? My answer has multiple parts because there is a lot involved and a lot at stake in ALL our understanding OF the aliens, due to the "very outcome" of such an event.

The aliens are certain, and I agree, that if they show up openly to all before the general publics have a good enough idea of what is going on between the govts and the alien races, it will only create a much greater, more open chaos for we the people. If suddenly everybody on Earth witnessed the aliens and knew they are real today, WHO would that mean is right about them? WHAT would that explain about the alien races and why they are here? With everybody and their mother claiming vastly wild, different and opposite tales, and hardly anybody able to tell the difference between them, seeing the aliens would not answer anything. And with the govts forever lying to their publics, misleading humanity away from brotherhood, or peace, or understanding or unity, capitalizing on our fear and confusion instead, do you think they would welcome the aliens and learn from them and then tell us the truth about them? If you think so, then why exactly do you think they aren't doing that already? That is the key question you really need to know the answer to.

Until we were modern man, advanced far enough along and intelligent enough to understand and accept alien contact "for what it is" there was no sense or reason for the visiting races to openly interfere with our naturally progressing development. They only laid enough evidence of themselves for us to find throughout our own history, so we would know they had always been here; regardless of whatever we thought of them before, we would eventually be able to figure them out. This is the standard rule for every new world of life and all the further advanced races around it, but particularly so for us humans and the dynamically difficult, self destructive way we conduct ourselves as a race. For instance, if we had not always been so dogmatic, stubborn and fearful, the alien races may have been able to open contact with us long ago. Today we still have the same natural and artificial roadblocks we always did, but now we are also more intelligent and less obedient to our leaders or ignorant to their goings on. The need for the alien races to PUSH the issue upon our leaders is also critical now, because the state of our planet is already dire, and we are not turning it around fast enough on our own.

The power that the govt uses to force the alien races to remain elusive to the public is manipulative in many forms. The govt can commit "anything" to frame the alien races as long as you don't know better. This includes the disappearance of humans, and harm to humans. This is a "hostage" situation, where the human individuals who decide to work with the alien races are the targets. When a particular human works closely with the alien races, learns important things and speaks openly to help educate others, he is then a threat to national security. What is being kept so secured by our leading govts in this case, is the govts own crimes about and against the alien races and their human contacts. But the govts are hiding a great many things that will also come to light upon the public's discovery of the truth about alien visitation, and that we have had access to, and the offer of, so much more than what our govts would allow for us through all these years of needless suffering.

The govts, through copious agents and use of busybody pragmatics, keep the seriously investigative public at a loss for true information, and continuously shower an abundance of false information regarding actual as well as fabricated "alien" events. So confusion and chaos comprise the human's alien/ufo field and popular opinion. So when the publics witness the alien races openly, they will then believe "just about anything" they are told about them. It is better that most people still today are saying "Aliens? What aliens?" and "Yeah maybe there is other life out there but I don't think it's visiting Earth." At least at this point, these wise people still have all their options open.

Think of a neighborhood full of kids and their long running belief that the odd old house on the corner is home to a mean ogre that steals children. They believe it because everybody knows it. They have all heard the stories of the kids who went missing, and the proof that it's true is that the kids are still missing! Besides, some of the kids have had their own close calls when they have bravely approached the ogre alone- just ask them, they will tell you themselves. The kids don't really know what an ogre looks like but some of their big brothers do, and if the creature would just show itself, then EVERYBODY could know the truth once and for all! If the kids surround the house armed with sticks and stones, should the ogre come outside? If he does not come out, does that prove he is everything the children imagine? And if he does come out, does THAT prove he is everything the children imagine? What needs to happen to solve all this superstition and disinformation? One mass sighting? Or an organized process of education through individuals today while allowing the natural process of general maturity over time?

If you look at history at all, govts rise and fall all the time. It's a matter of history. Although that scenario you mention may come to pass at some point in the future, I don't think it's too likely because the people will not care what the govt says once the truth is out. It is my opinion now that almost everyone knows the govt voluntarilly hides stuff from us, and keeps it under wraps; lying to the public is normal in many cases I'm sure.

If you accept that your govt is lying to you about matters of importance as large as the visitation of advanced races to our planet, and you do not know what else your govt is lying to you about, and you just accept the lying as normal because that is the way it's always been, what is wrong with you? What is wrong with all of us?

That being said, I think that people can grow to learn new things rather quickly. I'm gonna ask you now to get one of your alien contacts to get a hold of me. They should have no problems finding me, as they are so far advanced that they can get whatever/whoever they want, according to you. I'd just like to sit down and discuss things in general. But, at the time of meeting, I'd need proof other than their word that they are alien in origin.

I anxiously await my 'awakening'....

Many people have asked me to send my alien friends to them. I admire your bravery and I understand your desire to "experience" but that is just not the way it works. Besides, I am nobody to send the alien races anywhere. Either you have alien contact or you don't. If you do, you can discover it about yourself, and then if you want to, you can work with the alien races to help unite our worlds. But, if you do have contact, and you do want to have an experience to be aware of, it would have to be for something a lot more important than just shooting the time away while you make them prove themselves to you. They are too busy to waste any time like that.

[edit on 15-3-2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krahzeef
Earthsister, very good replies but what are they based on?

Krahzeef

My replies are based on my extensive personal experience with the alien races and with observing human nature and reaction to the alien races.

Wells actually said he was commisioned by the govt. to do the war of the worlds bit as a psyops project. I think they're trying to leak the info slowly until it's safe to do so. They showed that meteor with signs of life, now there is water on mars, are bones going to be the next discovery?

I think the leading govts are planting decoys now, so that later when the aliens show themselves openly to the publics, the govts can still deny any prior knowledge or involvement. In other words, they are keeping up with their story of finding no other intelligent life in all of their exploring. Telling us little insignificant discoveries now will help make them look innocent to us later. This will work only on the people who still don't know something of the truth about the alien races.

As for the Aliens being scared... What would happen if Iraq said they'd start executing their own if the US invaded? My guess would be more troops.

Maybe the US would invade because that is what the US is like. That is not what the advanced races are like. We invade with disregard for all life, they don't invade and have full regard for all life. That is how they got advanced and how we are still stuck suffering and warring.

If I was a grey and the US threatened me there would be BIG smacks! Atlas redrawing smacks that would make it crystal clear who's boss.

I think the organization of visiting races knows perfectly well who is boss, but the public doesn't. It's not the aliens, and it's not the govts.

[edit on 15-3-2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I like what you have written EarthSister

Tell me if there are good alien races that are united are there also bad races out there that do not have respect for other life forms and need to be avoided?

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
I like what you have written EarthSister

Tell me if there are good alien races that are united are there also bad races out there that do not have respect for other life forms and need to be avoided?

Thanks, jrod

Yes there are a few other races out there like us. But don't worry, they are pretty much stuck where they are too. The advanced races will make sure they are educated and responsible before they are given the materials and license to travel space.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I don't think you'd call it abduction in my case. I'm willing to go. So, it wouldn't be abduction.
I have no reason to believe that, alien races have any ill intentions toward the human race.
If the mission is to conquer and control, that could have been accomplished easliy. So, I am more than willing to go with and work with alien races in any myriad of ways.
The part that always agitates me is that I want to meet other races, learn and be part of something bigger. But I have never seen anything. not a UFO or anything else. And I want to, very much.
The people that don't want to are always the ones that seem to get chosen.
I'm sure it would be like Earthsister says. A little aprehensive at first. But so what? You have to be willing to take a few steps if you are going to get anywhere. Right? You can't learn without going to class. OK enough bad analogies.
I want to have a relationship with aliens of any race. So if your out there here I am.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by freddieb
I don't think you'd call it abduction in my case. I'm willing to go. So, it wouldn't be abduction.
I have no reason to believe that, alien races have any ill intentions toward the human race.
If the mission is to conquer and control, that could have been accomplished easliy. So, I am more than willing to go with and work with alien races in any myriad of ways.
The part that always agitates me is that I want to meet other races, learn and be part of something bigger. But I have never seen anything. not a UFO or anything else. And I want to, very much.
The people that don't want to are always the ones that seem to get chosen.
I'm sure it would be like Earthsister says. A little aprehensive at first. But so what? You have to be willing to take a few steps if you are going to get anywhere. Right? You can't learn without going to class. OK enough bad analogies.
I want to have a relationship with aliens of any race. So if your out there here I am.

I'd like to 2nd that motion, and also ask Earthsister to pass on the info that there's two more recipients to be enlightened. On my behalf, tell them to stop by anytime, but that they have to find me and prove to me who they are before I will go anywhere with them. And no, I'm not gonna make myself harder to find. I'll be right out in the open as always.

True, I wanna know if there's actually other life visiting here for myself, but I would also like to experience it and become part of it to help all of mankind. Only thing is that I'm not gonna believe it till I see it. So, I'm waiting....... waiting....... waiting.......

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
HELL YES I'D LOVE TO ABDUCTED!!!!(By friendly aliens tho of course). Then I could go to a better place with them away from stupid people.
I wish they'd come after me and I can't figure out why they wont. They'll go after others who DON'T want to go but here I am perfectly willing but the wont even consider me
Picky little buggers!

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I wonder if we did know for sure that aliens existed, how far off our perception, descriptions, photos, etf. are from what aliens actually look like...

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Id love to be abducted so i could go for a spin in their space craft

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Hey, you guys made my night!

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
hell no!!!! and yes!!!, imagine that you get raped but dont have to pay 50 million for a ride into space.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Yes I want to be abducted
By friendly aliens tho.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo_believer
Yes I want to be abducted
By friendly aliens tho.

They are all friendly. Professional is more the word, though.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
If they give me a goodie bag I am all for it. Seriously A cool space suit and a raygun would make it worth it.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I've also taken in consideration the amount of fear i'd be under. We do not know what kind of technology they have or what they would do with you (medical wise) on the ship. Also the fact of never returning home... But, still, I'd like to be abducted.

Your opinion?

~DD

well good luck, you're a brave soul...too scary for me!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join