It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would You Like To Be Abducted?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by cljohnston108
Alien Abductions, Inc.: "If they won't contact you... Contact us!"
www.alienabductions.com...

Wow, buy a hypnotically implanted abduction. Just like the movie Total Recall. And you can pay for deprogramming afterward.

Any idiot that would fall for this, deserves to be taken. (for his money, not by aliens).

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reality Czech
Actually, the redness of Mars is due to Iron Oxide in the rocks, not oxygen in the atmosphere.

Oh my bad, I should know better to believe everything I read on the internet.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daemon Divinus
Hm, If you had the option to be abducted by Space Aliens, would you accept? (and why of course)

I'd actually liked to be abducted. I would especially hope to be abducted by Grey Aliens. I would like to know if the alien images we've been familiar with are actually accurate. I would like to know for sure that Space Aliens do, indeed, exist.
~DD

Let me answer by anoalogy.

Hm, If you had the option to be KIDNAPPED and ABUSED by Space IRAQIs, would you accept? (LIKE you would have a choice-lol)

I'd actually liked to be KIDNAPPED and ABUSED. I would especially hope to be KIDNAPPED by Space IRAQIs. I would like to know if the IRAQIs images we've been familiar with are actually accurate. I would like to know for sure that Space IRAQIs do, indeed, exist.

NOW You should be able to see how DANGEROUSLY NIAVE this question is.......
give me your address or better yet go to mexico or guatamala they love niave fools like you there. I bet youll get your wish!
P.S. were lots of gold too.....

[edit on 13-3-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg

Earthsister:

If you hadn't detected it already, that statement I made was with extreme sarcasm. The buttprobing has been a long-standing joke for those people that believe that abductions are just a bunch of attention-deprived people looking for their 15 minutes of fame.

TheBorg

Sarcasm noted. Thank you. "Butt" let's shed some light on the serious subject in a more true perspective now. After all, we need all the help we can get.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reality Czech

And Earthsister, where can I go to meet these Aliens?

They more come to you. You more discover it about your whole life.

I find it interesting that you've had hundereds of encounters, yet most people that report them have one or two, and those go...badly.

I am more willing than most. I stuck it out with the aliens, and refused to listen to all the propaganda. I wanted to find out for myself, and learn all I could for myself. Then I decided to report what I learn to other humans with as much integrity as I could possibly accomplish. This made me a very good candidate for advanced contact and ongoing information. I recommend the same for every individual human who has the opportunity to learn from the alien races. My husband and I are not the only ones to fully accept alien contact. But most people who have contact, refuse it as soon as they find out about it from just a few memories of encounters, and their courses stop.

If your aliens are so very friendly, why have they not made themselves publicly known? And if they are aginst being publicly known, why are you posting about them?

The alien races are best described as professional. They are also friendly. They want nothing more now than to be publicly known on Earth-- but only "truly" publicly known. It is not enough if you witness an obvious alien craft if that causes you to only believe all the bunk you have ever heard about the aliens. If humans become even more afraid of the aliens, that makes it only more difficult for them to approach their individual contacts.

It is my position and desire to help other humans who have contact, and who will in the future, to realize that they can learn about the alien races from the alien races, and that the information commonly available to them on Earth is predominately false.

The alien races will make their "grand debut" as human acceptance allows for productive interaction between our worlds. Premature awareness only lends evidence to the rampant govt propaganda and disinformation soup that makes up our alien/UFO field.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok

Hm, If you had the option to be KIDNAPPED and ABUSED by Space IRAQIs, would you accept? (LIKE you would have a choice-lol)

I'd actually liked to be KIDNAPPED and ABUSED. I would especially hope to be KIDNAPPED by Space IRAQIs. I would like to know if the IRAQIs images we've been familiar with are actually accurate. I would like to know for sure that Space IRAQIs do, indeed, exist.

give me your address or better yet go to mexico or guatamala they love niave fools like you there. I bet youll get your wish!

Does your analogy include Iraqis like these?

Or these?

I find your analogy to be extremely insulting, not only to the average Iraqi but also to the members of this site.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
The alien races are best described as professional. They are also friendly. They want nothing more now than to be publicly known on Earth-- but only "truly" publicly known. It is not enough if you witness an obvious alien craft if that causes you to only believe all the bunk you have ever heard about the aliens. If humans become even more afraid of the aliens, that makes it only more difficult for them to approach their individual contacts.

It is my position and desire to help other humans who have contact, and who will in the future, to realize that they can learn about the alien races from the alien races, and that the information commonly available to them on Earth is predominately false.

The alien races will make their "grand debut" as human acceptance allows for productive interaction between our worlds. Premature awareness only lends evidence to the rampant govt propaganda and disinformation soup that makes up our alien/UFO field.

I'm willing to accept the idea that all ET visitation is friendly in nature. However there is something I am questioning regarding this. If all ETs want nothing more than to help humans, do they also realize their secrecy and our own earthly government attempts at maintaining this secret have caused us great harm? In order for this secret to be kept by our governments, they have to commit illegal actions daily to keep money off record books and silence witnesses that may spill the beans on the subject. I feel that our crime rate from illicit drugs is at least in part due directly to this secret as much of that money is put into keeping the subject quiet. Most likely our war industry also uses ET technology at this point against our own people from reverse engineering technology from ET vehicle crashes. Perhaps even reverse engineered medical technologies that could save lives are being witheld as well by our governments. Do ETs even care that their secrecy is in part destroying lives on this planet? Or am I going to read a reply saying that those who suffer as a result of the subject being kept secret is better than having our entire civilization collapse? Yes, this secret is partially to blame own our own governments, but the simple fact that ETs remain in the shadows means they accept the problems this creates. Which to me makes them culpable.

[edit on 13-3-2005 by Frith]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   
If I knew that the experimentation was not going to cause permanent damage, I would volunteer to do it. I would be willing to exchange this for some of their knowledge and just the experience of it all. As was mentioned before, it would answer a lot of questions that I have by having this encounter.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by lizzardsamok

Does your analogy include Iraqis like these?

Or these?

I find your analogy to be extremely insulting, not only to the average Iraqi but also to the members of this site.

Insert whatever word you want, obviouslly the point escaped you...

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I'd only want to be abducted by Aliens if it was revealed that I was actually a hybrid of their race and meant for a far better existence somewhere else.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I wouldnt bother to be abducted/abused if there was some hot alien girls up there...

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I would like to be abducted and have often laid in my bed as a kid wishing for it to happen. I wouldn't be scared and I would be able to have some special experience that would change my 'earthview'. I think astronauts that go into space come back to earth with a different thinking. They must go through a paradigm shift.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Abducted, you mean like kidnapped. You really have no idea do you. Would i like to go on adventure with aliens as my transport providing benefactors??? Well hell yes, take me now!!!!

Life the Universe and everything awaits, who am I to resist?

[edit on 14/3/2005 by JamesBlonde]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frith

I'm willing to accept the idea that all ET visitation is friendly in nature. However there is something I am questioning regarding this. If all ETs want nothing more than to help humans, do they also realize their secrecy and our own earthly government attempts at maintaining this secret have caused us great harm?

Frith

The govts are not helping the aliens hide. The govts are forcing the aliens to hide, by threats against the aliens and against the individual humans who work with the aliens. The aliens don't want the secrecy, the govts do. When the aliens "show up" the govts make more bad things happen to be blamed on the aliens.

There have been ways to end some of our greatest suffering on Earth for some time now, both within our own means and by accepting the help of our visiting races. Those on Earth who are capitalizing on the suffering are the ones who do not want it to change. The other races bear witness to humanity of the good management and potential peace we should also have for our own world by now.

The visiting races just can't take over our world. They must treat humanity as a whole and not directly interfere between the corrupt factions of government and their publics. There are many ways to INdirectly interfere, and that is by meeting with individual humans who will accept contact, to educate the publics. If more people were willing to give the alien races a chance, and would stop listening to the government propaganda against them, the alien races could come into the open sooner.

We can't blame the alien races for letting us set up our world this way. The publics have been willing ignorant sheep to their own leaders- government and church. We built it this way brick by brick and we have to change it ourselves. The other races can only help, if we would only let them.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   
People aren't ready for alien contact on a mass scale.

You can't just say BOO they're here. Orson Wells tried that.

Earthsister:
What possible power could any country on Earth have over aliens? Any attempts at outsmarting them would be more suicidal than electing Bush.

You have to look at motive tho, why are aliens interested in us? Some reproduction thing? They want our land? Why would an advanced culture really want to study comparative cavemen?

It could just be that Human meat fetches top dollar on Europa.

But anyway back to the point, I'd take one for the team. What's a funny walk for a few days compared to finally knowing the answer and years of being called a crackpot.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
Frith

The govts are not helping the aliens hide. The govts are forcing the aliens to hide, by threats against the aliens and against the individual humans who work with the aliens. The aliens don't want the secrecy, the govts do. When the aliens "show up" the govts make more bad things happen to be blamed on the aliens.

Right. I have figured all along that the ETs were not in collusion with our governments given the multiple UFO reports of earthly military chasing UFOs and other ET contact reports I've read.

The issue I have is that ETs are coming here in a clandestine fashion. Its that secrecy that they practice that allows our governments to continue to hide their existence and use what they've gained from reverse engineering against the public, plus all the criminality involved in funding the secrecy. I am not saying that ETs have to take over, but a public spectacle to set the record straight should, IMO, have already happened. A large public display of ET visitation would out our governments as being liars and criminals and they would fall from all the revelations that would occur once public outrage causes secrecy floodgates to open. I'm guessing your response will be that ETs do not wish a violent revolution or a possible subjucation of the poor over the rich.

We can't blame the alien races for letting us set up our world this way. The publics have been willing ignorant sheep to their own leaders- government and church. We built it this way brick by brick and we have to change it ourselves. The other races can only help, if we would only let them.

Most people on the planet living today have barely been around for three decades. While our civilization has been built upon the lies of previous generations, I don't think those living today can really blame themselves for the monsters that our institutions are now. The way I see it, you can't exactly fault those who are immediately indoctrinated into the web of deceit from the moment of birth onward. Something of a push greater than just clandestine ET contacts would need to happen to shake the majority out of the reality that our ancestors have set up for us.

I want to throw out an example of how I feel about this. If I was a european explorer from centuries ago who sailed our oceans and stumbled across a group of primitive people. Who then left behind an advanced hunting weapon like a rifle and the primitve people's leadership hid my trip to their land and silenced anybody who saw me and began making their own rifles to increase their power over their people and others. And then I returned to check up on the primitives, but was chased off by rifle toting guardsmen, I would feel partially reponsible for letting this happen. I don't know how ETs feel about our governments and what has surely taken place with reverse engineered ET technology, but if they want to help out, they should set the score right as to what our governments have done concerning their existence and technology. I also don't mean to say that ETs have left actual weapons during the times that their ships accidentially crash or are shot down, but any technology can be used for malicious purposes.

[edit on 14-3-2005 by Frith]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krahzeef
People aren't ready for alien contact on a mass scale.

You can't just say BOO they're here. Orson Wells tried that.

Good point, Krahzeef. But if our leadership was honest with us and not deliberately creating public fear and confusion over the visitation to our planet, we would have an opportunity to hear what the aliens have to say and make an informed decision for ourselves. There will always be some people who will panic at no reason because that is just the way those people are. We don't have to follow them.

Earthsister:
What possible power could any country on Earth have over aliens? Any attempts at outsmarting them would be more suicidal than electing Bush.

It is very easy for the leading govts to threaten harm to humans who have alien contact, to make the aliens stay away. Alien life contacting willing humans "names" those humans as the targets for the govt harassment and harm. It also names them as potential threats to national security, and as people who can be used to force information from the aliens. Harm can be of any of a long list of offenses against a person's reputation, against their careers, against their family, against the peace in their life, and much worse. The experiencers can also often be seduced or bought into compliance with either keeping quiet, or changing around the story of what they know and tell it publicly, to be against the aliens instead.

"Agents" pose as alien experiencers and join support groups to hunt potential troublemakers. Anybody who has firsthand knowledge of the alien races is potential trouble. Those in the groups who have contact but are terrified because they believe the aliens are the bad guys, are not any trouble at all, on the contrary. The agents can also pose disguised as alien people for the targeted humans who have positive, productive alien contact, either in person or through a form of communication, to confuse and compromise the experiencer's belief and understanding in the aliens, and their own credibility to others.

You have to look at motive tho, why are aliens interested in us? Some reproduction thing? They want our land? Why would an advanced culture really want to study comparative cavemen?

The visiting races are our neighbors. We are all related in many ways as people, and everything we do here on our planet affects them all around us. They care about keeping peace in the area of space that we share. They care about helping us to survive and take our place among our local group of worlds. They care about us the way we should care about the people in other countries on our own world.

One of the visiting races was using particular humans to create their own hybrid race- people who are half them and half us. Another race similar to that race was also doing that and was dismissed permanently from visiting our world. Both races were stopped from creating hybrids with the use of humans by the organization of our visiting races, and offered help to get what they needed by other, further advanced methods instead. Obviously, one race accepted and the other did not. These were the two races who the US Govt forced trade agreements upon by threat. The organization of visiting races also broke the criminal aspects of the agreements between the two races and the US Govt.

No alien race wants our world for themselves or any other reason. They could not live here- every element is alien and hostile to their survival, as all our worlds are to each other.

It is our time to get clued in on how to behave in the Universe, and we are having a very difficult time accepting any of it because of all the dogma, disinformation, manipulation, greed, suffering and backstabbing going on between us in our own race.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Hm, If you had the option to be abducted by Space Aliens, would you accept? (and why of course)

By the Grays?

Then no...definitely not. My anus is exit only thanks...

Now, if you mean by the Venusian Sex Orgy type, then well, I could go for a spin with some Venusian chicks, hehe..

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daemon Divinus
I wonder if they use some sort of alien anesthetics on the abductee.

No. Most of the abductees that have come forth with their story say that the experiments are very painful. This tells me that we are no more to them than animals are to us.

To me it seems that the least they could do would be to give me a nice morphine drip or some Vicodins. C'mon, hook a brother up!

In no situation would I ever see myself wanting to be abducted.

Peace

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frith

The issue I have is that ETs are coming here in a clandestine fashion. Its that secrecy that they practice that allows our governments to continue to hide their existence and use what they've gained from reverse engineering against the public, plus all the criminality involved in funding the secrecy. I am not saying that ETs have to take over, but a public spectacle to set the record straight should, IMO, have already happened. A large public display of ET visitation would out our governments as being liars and criminals and they would fall from all the revelations that would occur once public outrage causes secrecy floodgates to open. I'm guessing your response will be that ETs do not wish a violent revolution or a possible subjucation of the poor over the rich.

The alien races MUST sneak in to get to meetings with individual humans. That is the ONLY education about the other life in the Universe going on on Earth! They MUST hide their crafts except when they are staging sightings for people. If the aliens show up too often, too openly, prematurely, it will only succeed in lending further evidence to the propaganda. Anyway, look at what people do now when the aliens show themselves, they believe whatever their leaders tell them! And look at what the govts issue as explanations about it.

When people can see the aliens openly, and have or get a good, true idea of who they are and what they are doing here, it will be time for the aliens to open contact with our world. Sightings and individual contacts are building, and leading to the point when the alien races make their grand entrance. We don't want to tear the govts down. We want to fix them. We don't want to make everybody believe the aliens are real, we want to explain what the alien races are like and what they are doing here. We don't need to make a big splash just to add more confusion to the chaos. If the people on Earth still don't know who to go to for the truth, why force the subject upon the people?

Our govts have almost nothing of alien technology that they can use, and nothing that they can use for harm to anybody in any way. They cannot back engineer anything that the alien races don't want them to use. Our leading govts have their own developed weapon technologies that the publics do not know about. Our money is going to all the secret projects, and that is not the aliens' fault either.

Most people on the planet living today have barely been around for three decades. While our civilization has been built upon the lies of previous generations, I don't think those living today can really blame themselves for the monsters that our institutions are now. The way I see it, you can't exactly fault those who are immediately indoctrinated into the web of deceit from the moment of birth onward. Something of a push greater than just clandestine ET contacts would need to happen to shake the majority out of the reality that our ancestors have set up for us.

Yes, good point. Others before us have built our civilization in many ways on lies between the govts and the publics. There is the secret govt within the public govt that nobody outside of it knows the full true nature of the activities of. But for what end do they work? Money and power, I would say, to keep the world mad and dumb, to make us war, and make us work blindly unknowing to all the things we are actually contributing to. The people who lied before us are dead and gone and they are not receiving any money or power now, so it's not just about past lies. It's being kept this way for those who are benefiting from it today. I can't believe for a second that nobody up there who knows about it can do anything start changing it. I do believe it would be dangerous to themselves to expose it to the public government, and the public.

I want to throw out an example of how I feel about this. If I was a european explorer from centuries ago who sailed our oceans and stumbled across a group of primitive people. Who then left behind an advanced hunting weapon like a rifle and the primitve people's leadership hid my trip to their land and silenced anybody who saw me and began making their own rifles to increase their power over their people and others. And then I returned to check up on the primitives, but was chased off by rifle toting guardsmen, I would feel partially reponsible for letting this happen. I don't know how ETs feel about our governments and what has surely taken place with reverse engineered ET technology, but if they want to help out, they should set the score right as to what our governments have done concerning their existence and technology. I also don't mean to say that ETs have left actual weapons during the times that their ships accidentially crash or are shot down, but any technology can be used for malicious purposes.

I fully understand your analogy. But our govts do not have sufficient weaponry to threaten the aliens to this apparent degree of secrecy alone. The govt threats that make the aliens have to resort to sneaking in and out of here, is the govts harming their own people. In other words, if the aliens do A, the govts will do B. It is a manipulative blackmail and hostage situation. The alien races could disarm our weapons, freeze the military where they stand, break apart all the secret buildings and collapse all the tunnels, and take back all the confiscated alien crafts and alien bodies we have hidden, some of which our military shot out of the sky.

But if the alien races behaved that way, it would not accomplish their main objective in making themselves "truly" known to our world. It would only "prove" that the aliens are real, which will "prove" to most people that all the lies are probably true, and take us further away from getting at the truth, and further away from opening diplomatic contact between our worlds. Also, the publics would lose total trust in their leaderships, which is actually what would break down the structure of our systems. People would think there is no God, and they will think the aliens are God, and they will think the aliens are going to kill us and enslave us etc. You know, the same stuff we think already. And STILL nobody will know better or be in any position to explain. Nobody would listen to the aliens, or to the people who know the aliens.

We still need more time as a race to get people as educated and accepting of the alien races as possible. Because when they show up openly and begin talks with the leaders of Japan, the leading world govts are doing to issue endless statements to their publics, both above and below the table, to discredit the alien races for absolutely as long as they possibly can.

Think, if a known alien experiencer suddenly, mysteriously disappeared, who would you think took him? Who would most people think took him? And if there was a mass sighting over a town center, and the next day some very expensive, vital medical equipment was mysteriously missing from a hospital, who would you think took it? Who would most people think took it? What have these things proved about the aliens?

For the missing alien experiencer, only all the people who believe that alien life is real would believe that the aliens took him.

For the missing medical equipment, only all the people who witnessed the alien craft over the town would believe that the aliens took it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join