It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would You Like To Be Abducted?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Hm, If you had the option to be abducted by Space Aliens, would you accept? (and why of course)

I know a few people on ATS claimed they have been abducted. What would you tell us about it? Would you say it's an experiance you'd advise us to avoid?

I'd actually liked to be abducted. I would especially hope to be abducted by Grey Aliens. I would like to know if the alien images we've been familiar with are actually accurate. I would like to know for sure that Space Aliens do, indeed, exist.

I've also taken in consideration the amount of fear i'd be under. We do not know what kind of technology they have or what they would do with you (medical wise) on the ship. Also the fact of never returning home... But, still, I'd like to be abducted.

Your opinion?

~DD

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Hmm I don't know, I kind of go back and forth on this. I wouldn't want to be abducted because most who are, are tramatized from what happened to them. I think I would be very afraid if I was abducted by the greys and they tried to perform experients on me....that would really bother me.

On the other hand, the curiose adventurous side of me would like to be abducted. For one, I would have assurence that aliens are not fantacy, and not some myth or legend. Also I would want to know everything about them, their culture, how the interact with eachother, their history, it would alll facinate me.

Still there's always a let down in having something solved which you have been mystifying over for years. It takes away the magic.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I wonder if they use some sort of alien anesthetics on the abductee.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
No.
I don't know why anyone would. Being experimented on does not sound very nice to me. Thats like asking if I want to be kidnapped by mad scientists.

Anal probe?
No thank you.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
only if the aliens were the kind that want to help our human race and seek to educate us rather than do sick experiments on people. if so, sign me up. Im not willing to take an anal probe so I can have confirmation that aliens really do exist

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I would not want to be abducted by the greys since they seem to scare me for some reason, however, Nordics wouldn't bother me much at all, I dunno about reptiles, i'd like to see a REAL picture of one...

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Now that we are bringing different space alien species into the topic...

I'd prefer to be abducted by Greys alone. Maybe because that's what i'm most familiar with as far as images go. Reptilians seem (to me) more likely to do experimentation on you than any other space alien.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I'd love go for a ride on their spaceships, all those reported experiments I dont want.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by enrage
only if the aliens were the kind that want to help our human race and seek to educate us rather than do sick experiments on people. if so, sign me up. Im not willing to take an anal probe so I can have confirmation that aliens really do exist

Oh COME ON!! Take one for the team man!!! LOL, j/k

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Of course I'd love to be abducted, mind you I believe there are millions mayhap billions of species throughout the universe, I believe only two at the most have visited Earth, I believe that the Greys exist, and I feel at peace when I see a picture of one, when I see a picture of a dead one, fake or not, it makes me sad, so I would want to be abducted by the Greys.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   
At one point in time, I would say said "Yes, I want to be abducted" because the adventure, excitement and the opportunity to ask the aliens questions, and so what if they ran a test or two. I had mentally prepared these questions. Yet now, I see that as naivity.

If they are going to abduct me, then they definitely don't respect my free will or me. You don't abduct people you respect, you abduct them for self-interests. So, it's quite unlikely, the aliens are going to sit down with you and discuss spirituality, science, purpose of life and what they do on a friday afternoon(anal probing I suppose)

I then read some abduction accounts of people, and as expected, the aliens don't talk much to them. They carry out a cold and mechanical procedure on them, sedate them, put them on the table and then carry out procedures on them and then drop them off - used and abused man.

So would I want to willingly have someone use me, abuse me, and then dump me, strangely enough there are people like that, and I once had an ex-girlfriend like that(
). No, I wouldn't.

What I would want is contact with an alien species. We all would, well aside for some religious fundamentalists, who think they are satans minions. If I am going to make alien friends, I am going to make friends with those who respect me. Same goes for earth friends

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I guess it would depend for me on how good-looking the aliens that abduct me are. If there's a cute hybrid female who's taken a liking to me, then by all means, let's play Doctor, hehe. Otherwise, if the big ugly-eyed males show up, then no thanks; I prefer to keep things passing out my anus, not going into it.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
I guess it would depend for me on how good-looking the aliens that abduct me are. If there's a cute hybrid female who's taken a liking to me, then by all means, let's play Doctor, hehe. Otherwise, if the big ugly-eyed males show up, then no thanks; I prefer to keep things passing out my anus, not going into it.

Ah, but don't rush into it right away, you might meet an alien race that makes you pregnant or kills you after mating with you. Some star trek episodes come to mind!

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I don't want to be abducted. I wouldn't mind being invited as a respected guest onto a ET vehicle with no painful or violating experiments as part of the trip. Simple question and answer would be about as far as I'd accept willingly. The invitation would have to be given to me outside my house in a public area, not through the means of breaking and entering my house to ask me. I also would require the trip to not be erased from my memory.

[edit on 12-3-2005 by Frith]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Do most aliens erase memories of the abductees?

If so, then how can we have accounts of being abducted?

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daemon Divinus

Daemon Divinus

Good thread, good thoughts.

Our own remembering and forgetting is natural to us, but all of the alien races can easily either make/help us remember, or make/help us forget by overriding, or by enhancing, our natural abilities. It is not done medically, but by what we would understand as hypnosis-- only it is to the aliens' advanced degree of expertise. No matter the suggestion, if you want to remember, you can. Nobody can make you do anything by hypnosis, not even advanced alien life.

Usually the alien races are trying to help humans recall events, and the humans only get a little of it, and it seems like a dream, and the images are just "impossible" so the humans disregard them. Or, the humans assume the worst from the worst stories they have ever heard about evil aliens abducting people.

It is natural to all humans at this point in our evolution to be mostly unaware physically of anything our spirits are doing. And all personal contact with alien life is done by spirit, but only sometimes also by body.

Most who have alien contact are afraid at first and will not continue. Those who continue and bear through their instinctual fear and confusion, start to learn first-hand the truth about the other life in the Universe. It's only the unknowing that mostly makes us so afraid. The horrible stories and assumptions being pushed over and over make it very difficult for experiencers to proceed willingly long enough to actually learn anything.

The aliens are awesome. And that comes straight from my own extensive experience with the organization of visiting races. You really have to learn about the aliens from the aliens, not from the popular, unknowing opinion of most people who are just talking about the aliens.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
All I'm saying is if aliens did abduct me, and if they did experiment with me and probe me, they at the very least better cuddle with me afterwards!

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
well it would be good for our helth to take a chit chat with those beautifoul inside and out foreigners...

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister

Originally posted by Daemon Divinus

Daemon Divinus

Good thread, good thoughts.

Our own remembering and forgetting is natural to us, but all of the alien races can easily either make/help us remember, or make/help us forget by overriding, or by enhancing, our natural abilities. It is not done medically, but by what we would understand as hypnosis-- only it is to the aliens' advanced degree of expertise. No matter the suggestion, if you want to remember, you can. Nobody can make you do anything by hypnosis, not even advanced alien life.

Usually the alien races are trying to help humans recall events, and the humans only get a little of it, and it seems like a dream, and the images are just "impossible" so the humans disregard them. Or, the humans assume the worst from the worst stories they have ever heard about evil aliens abducting people.

It is natural to all humans at this point in our evolution to be mostly unaware physically of anything our spirits are doing. And all personal contact with alien life is done by spirit, but only sometimes also by body.

Most who have alien contact are afraid at first and will not continue. Those who continue and bear through their instinctual fear and confusion, start to learn first-hand the truth about the other life in the Universe. It's only the unknowing that mostly makes us so afraid. The horrible stories and assumptions being pushed over and over make it very difficult for experiencers to proceed willingly long enough to actually learn anything.

The aliens are awesome. And that comes straight from my own extensive experience with the organization of visiting races. You really have to learn about the aliens from the aliens, not from the popular, unknowing opinion of most people who are just talking about the aliens.

I really don't see how doing a buttprobing is an effective way to communicate one race's desire to have a peaceful interaction with another, now do you? I find that a little puzzling, to say the least.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Hmmm...I used to wish that I would get abducted. Not the crazy expierements though. I agree, it would be cool to meet a new race and learn about them. .....Ambassador from Earth....that sounds like a good title for me (assuming of course we don't have those already:lol

If it really happened though, I would probably become scared.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join