It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would You Like To Be Abducted?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I would do it gladley if there was no anal probing because I have no fear of what I can not stop or change anyway. Email me and I will give you a address and a good time for me however I do need to be back for work Monday.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hmmm, that's a tough one. Grabbed out of my bed in the middle of the night and whisked away from my family and friends so I can receive an anal probe and experimental surgeries from beings who more than likely don't have malpractice insurance?

SIGN ME UP!

Seriously, if they were to drop by and ask me if I would like to attend an "intergalactic kegger"and weren't too overly ugly and could have me back here by Monday because I do have a life on this planet. Then that would be cool. Oh yeah and they can't be mean drunks either. Last thing I need is to be caught in the middle of a bar fight between giant bugs and lizard people.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg

I really don't see how doing a buttprobing is an effective way to communicate one race's desire to have a peaceful interaction with another, now do you? I find that a little puzzling, to say the least.

TheBorg

You had to quote my whole post to ask me that?

In all my hundreds of encounters and communications with alien life, I have never been "buttprobed." Among all the hundreds of other experiencers who have told me their own stories, neither have they. But obviously you must have been? Why don't you tell everybody about all your personal experience?

Funny (hahaha) how everybody keeps talking about how it's always done, but especially the most by those who don't know what they are talking about. It just keeps getting repeated and repeated that the aliens abduct humans and "buttprobe" them. Isn't that funny?

Or do you insist that it is one of the evil agenda things the aliens really do to humans when they are not looking? Tricky aliens, huh?

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisfitDiver
Hmmm...I used to wish that I would get abducted. Not the crazy expierements though. I agree, it would be cool to meet a new race and learn about them. .....Ambassador from Earth....that sounds like a good title for me (assuming of course we don't have those already:lol

If it really happened though, I would probably become scared.

MisfitDiver

Don't worry. Humans are the only ones doing the crazy experiments on humans. Don't take my word for it though. If you get a chance to meet the aliens, just find out for yourself. You would be scared, but only at first. The aliens are awesome, and we need to get this show on the road already and get true information about the alien races to the publics.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Well they can come pick me up before the earth is destroyed. I have already booked 7 seats for me and my kids.

Abduction though, no, I would go kicking and screaming due to as already said the lack of respect..hey come ask me nicely......

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Hey, Thanks Earthsister. I am going to have to do a search for you now, to find out how you know all this... lol@humans doing the expirements...I won't argue with that!

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
i have also thought that just maybe these abductions are being done by earth scientists and those powers that be in high places with technology..

isnt too hard for them to project the image of greys or watever being into ur head so u think its aliens doin it.. then theyl make us think "oh no aliens are bad i dont like em .. go on bush! scud them all! " lol

no i duno, is just a thought.

ive picked up the info that theres about 70 breeds of greys now, some are good guys, some are bad guys, some are mixed with reptillians and was/are slaves to the reptillians and they abduct us to do experiments for them.......

thats effin deep....

but yeah id like to be abducted.. why? just because im bored and need some excitement
and please no coments on butt probing.. haha... ok im not that bored

[edit on 113131p://070311 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   
This would be a good exuse to get away from work.

But if I had the chance, I would have to take it. If it was a choice for me to make.

But if you are abducted, always try to find a way to bring back PROOF. (if they do bring you back). Pickup a sovenier and hide it, and don't let it get confiscated. That's what I would do. I'm tired of hearing about cases when there is no proof.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   
hehe.. ok! if i get abducted and butt probed il try come back with that thing up my butt for u
hahaha..

i doubt anybody gets the chance to pickpocket an alien or steal something seein as they usually are strapped to a table or somethin..

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by info_junkee
hehe.. ok! if i get abducted and butt probed il try come back with that thing up my butt for u
hahaha..

Hey, sometimes you gotta do what ever it takes.

Just think, you could sell it for a fortune.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daemon Divinus
Do most aliens erase memories of the abductees?

If so, then how can we have accounts of being abducted?

I've read before that 30% of all abductees retain full memory of their experiences without need for hypnotic regression sessions to regain memory of what took place during the events.

[edit on 13-3-2005 by Frith]

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by rwatkins
This would be a good exuse to get away from work.

But if I had the chance, I would have to take it. If it was a choice for me to make.

But if you are abducted, always try to find a way to bring back PROOF. (if they do bring you back). Pickup a sovenier and hide it, and don't let it get confiscated. That's what I would do. I'm tired of hearing about cases when there is no proof.

How does the entire ship sound? I'll make sure that when I'm abducted to ask them if I can take the ship for a whirl, at which time I'll take a round the world tour of all the hot spots for populations.

Earthsister:

If you hadn't detected it already, that statement I made was with extreme sarcasm. The buttprobing has been a long-standing joke for those people that believe that abductions are just a bunch of attention-deprived people looking for their 15 minutes of fame.

Now that's not to say that I believe one way or the other, as I've never been abducted, nor have I not not been abducted, if you get the meaning of what I'm trying to say. In other words, I'll have to wait and see. I just don't like the idea of being whisked away in the middle of the night in my PJs to be played with by some psychodellic-looking Gumby(again, sarcasm). If the Grays ARE real, then by all means, have them stop by my place to have a cup of coffee and a discussion on inter-galactic politics. I think they'd be impressed by what I really DO know, as an average citizen.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 02:21 AM
link   
It would be really scary getting abducted, but if you wanted confirmation of alien life badly enough it wouldnt be that bad. I would rather wait for the Mars landing, and it looks promising with the Methane Gas and how the planet is red(photosynthesis produces oxygen which is the rust-or redness). Finding bacteria might not be as exciting as a more advanced civilization, but it would be so important none the less.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Actually, the redness of Mars is due to Iron Oxide in the rocks, not oxygen in the atmosphere.

And Earthsister, where can I go to meet these Aliens? I find it interesting that you've had hundereds of encounters, yet most people that report them have one or two, and those go...badly. If your aliens are so very friendly, why have they not made themselves publicly known? And if they are aginst being publicly known, why are you posting about them?

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daemon Divinus
Hm, If you had the option to be abducted by Space Aliens, would you accept? (and why of course)

Heck NO! Think about it... when us humans come across animals, plants, "lower life forms" what do we do? We experiment on them. We dissect them. And sometimes we eat them, or make them work for us. Majority of the time, we never try to be nice LOL!

Other beings out there who have technology that's thousands, millions, billions, trillions, of years old, have no use for us. "Hmmm new lower life form. Let's dissect it, experiment on it, and see what its about. Then move on to the next 100 galaxies."

I know a few people on ATS claimed they have been abducted. What would you tell us about it? Would you say it's an experiance you'd advise us to avoid?

They are owned. Like the book "Matrix 5" says, "Ever wonder why these super high aliens never land in the middle of a major city? Or when they do abduct someone, its never someone who can challenge them... like a 4 year college educated professor, or scientist. Always some "goober" who can be easily impressed.

I'd actually liked to be abducted. I would especially hope to be abducted by Grey Aliens. I would like to know if the alien images we've been familiar with are actually accurate. I would like to know for sure that Space Aliens do, indeed, exist.

As long as your not near me when you get abducted LOL!
BTW, you could make your sacrifice more worthwhile by carrying around a video camera, tape recorder, digital camera, regular film camera, and cell phone with extra battaries.

I've also taken in consideration the amount of fear i'd be under. We do not know what kind of technology they have or what they would do with you (medical wise) on the ship. Also the fact of never returning home... But, still, I'd like to be abducted.

Your opinion?

~DD

Ummm.... we do know what they have. Common sense will tell you anyone who can travel the solar system, galaxy, has incredible technolgy we can't imagine.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 03:02 AM
link   
But maybe only in propulsion....

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Abduction is not something I would wish for. I would, however, be exhilirated to encounter one. There needn't be any exchange of words, just a few seconds of one in plain sight to grant me a personal confirmation. And the ability to walk away retaining that confirmation with memory untampered with, even if I had no evidence to offer others.

I have to comment on hypnosis: Any account involving hypnosis should be regarded suspiciously, if not disregarded. There are plenty of accounts involving no memory loss so you should hope for that instead.

And, on butt probing: For some reason people find this funny so it gets repeated. It's not funny. That said, there ARE reports of it during alien abductions so its mention is not always a joke. It was reported in the Hill abduction case, for example.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 05:54 AM
link   
no i do not want to be abducted. It's disrespectful. If I want to meet aliens it will be done not by violatiny my space and my home, but done in a public forum and matter.

Earthsister, how do you come into contact with these beings?? did they violate your home as well and do they know that is disrespectful? and is the alien writings like an alphabet or like hyroglyphs?

thanks,
drfunk

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I can't believe nobody's mentioned "contactee" Billy Meier!
www.billymeier.com...
www.theyfly.com...

Being a "contactee" seems infinitely preferable to being an "abductee".

But, if that's what floats your boat...

Alien Abductions, Inc.: "If they won't contact you... Contact us!"
www.alienabductions.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by cljohnston108

Alien Abductions, Inc.: "If they won't contact you... Contact us!"
www.alienabductions.com...

How funny. I was just going to post this link. When I found this I was a little disturbed...Anyone else?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join