It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So far it’s been a lame pandemic

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I Think I just Might COMPLAIN about that to TPTB here

Didn't picture you to be like that..kinda weak sauce actually.

As for this being lame

Guess we are finding out, ask NY how lame? maybe, if anyone can grasp it, just maybe the distancing is having a positive effect.

Who knows, jm2c.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

" Didn't picture you to be like that..kinda weak sauce actually. "

That is Because you do not know me Personally Man , so your Assumptions are Moot .

I SENSE YOU Just Might Be ............One of THEM .............Hmm.....

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Depends on what "them" is

One of us, one of us, one of us. (some movie trivia for ya)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

If you Somehow cannot Perceive of " Them " , then you find yourself Alone, riding in the green fields with the Sun on your face, do not be Troubled. For you are in Elysium, and you're already Dead!

edit on 27-3-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

If you Somehow cannot Perceive of " Them " , then you find yourself Alone, riding in the green fields with the Sun on your face, do not be Troubled. For you are in Elysium, and you're already Dead!

Ignorance is bliss

Be safe, and good luck!

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

" Ignorance is bliss "

Yes , to those who Willingly or Unwilling Choose to Be ...

My Mind and Body are CLEAR , How about you Grasshopper ?
edit on 27-3-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" Ignorance is bliss "

Yes , to those who Willingly or Unwilling Choose to Be ...

My Mind and Body are CLEAR , How about you Grasshopper ?

I wish I was completely ignorant..bliss sounds nice right about now!

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Why are you going to reward a spoiled brat who pigged out on candy and now wants daddy to make him feel better?? Consequences. Illinois needs to pay the pied piper for all the corruption and stealing from its tax payers. That’s why. a reply to: Liquesence

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

One of us, one of us, one of us. (some movie trivia for ya)

The movie FREAKS!!

WOOHOO.. someone else knows it.

As far as the person who said it was a lame pandemic.... I guess its hard to be excited about lockdown since thats just another day in moms basement. If you dont dip your toes in you dont see the pandemic. Be a good critter and shush unless you just NEED to get a whiff of death to convince you that other people are dying. Never know, you may have a chance in a few months.
Personally its been a ....pandemic....for me. Ive been working my ass off and not able to ATS like I SHOULD be able to during a lockdown. I may have a few days right now though. I thought wearing a tshirt today that said " If I can punch you in the face you are too close"... you know, kinda humor and kinda a warning growl. Yeah, some people just dont have ANY sense of humor...

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

The movie FREAKS!!

I know it, too! We should form a Tod Browning fan club. There are at least three seats available.

originally posted by Zanti Misfit

If "Them" is spoken by a traumatised little girl walking through the desert, I'm in danger of being alone in knowing that film reference.

PS: Now I need to say something on-topic to avoid 'thread drift' ... ummmm... Well done, Advantage, for all your hard work during this pandemic. Will that do? The Mods are scratching their chins...

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

The movie FREAKS!!

I know it, too! We should form a Tod Browning fan club. There are at least three seats available.

originally posted by Zanti Misfit

If "Them" is spoken by a traumatised little girl walking through the desert, I'm in danger of being alone in knowing that film reference.

PS: Now I need to say something on-topic to avoid 'thread drift' ... ummmm... Well done, Advantage, for all your hard work during this pandemic. Will that do? The Mods are scratching their chins...

3 seats... a couple of meters apart! Be distanced socially... or we have to start discussing a whole other horror genre.

Them ALWAYS means mutant desert dwellers that are all about the boobies and human foot stew UNLESS you are talking about huge badly created ANTS

edit on 29-4-2020 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

3 seats... a couple of meters apart! Be distanced socially... or we have to start discussing a whole other horror genre.

Ha! Very good.

Them ALWAYS means mutant desert dwellers that are all about the boobies and human foot stew UNLESS you are talking about huge badly created ANTS

Bingo - "huge badly created ants" wins you the prize.

In keeping with the thread title, those ants were quite like a... pandemic... of sorts. Arguably quite 'lame' too, visually. Still a great script, though (using good old 1954 Cold War 'Red' paranoia as its pandemic metaphor).

edit on 29-4-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Ants, Russians, Aliens, Zombies... Virus.. the reaction is always the same anyway. People are basically always the same. Replace that ant with a big ol caronavirus and voila..

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I feel exactly the same!
Worst.
Apocalypse.
Ever.
If this is the best TEOTWAWKI the combined brains of the elite can conjure then count me out!
Seriously, they couldn't even give us a half-assed decent antichrist, for sh#tsake! Bill F#cking Gates?!? REALLY?!? For almost the whole of 2019 Kevin Spacey was practically auditioning for the role and everybody knows he would've flat nailed it! But, nope. Sorry, Kev. Apparently they weren't looking for actual evil so you can just shove all those acting awards straight up your ass 'cause we've done gave the part to the Vaccinator himself, ol' Mild Bill. It's all about the twist, see?
Nope. Just... no. I'm done.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I KNOW! I KNOW! PICK ME! PICK ME!
You're referencing Gladiator! Right?
I'm right!

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Americans have ruined this, devide and conquer is the same game they have been playing for a while,

you lads are not republicans, not democrats. you need to see who your enemy is.

edit on 14-5-2020 by Tim2win because: Context

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Yes , and Speaking of LAME ...............

Don't go Cry in your Basement for Heaven's Sake too........

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Ants? Did someone say ants?
Be Ants

People are strange.
edit on 5/14/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I hate that ATS build up are hopes for the end of the world.
then Nothing!

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Killer hornets

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join