It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump you need to call for Quarantine like right away or there will be hell to pay.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight

originally posted by: liejunkie01
I think eventually "they" will just stop releasing numbers and stop reporting on it.

That way the problem will go away, lol

BUT I WANNA BE TESTED WAAAAAAA!
WAAAAAAAAAA!

# 1070

No test for you ! ( soup Nazi voice)

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

No..Just a Yankee

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: carewemust
Why doesn't the u.s. news media cover the funerals, or interview people whose relatives have died from Coronavirus? Could it be that they suddenly have a higher level of integrity and character?

Its an election year and the msm frowns upon exposing dead voters.

What's the bet that all those dead voters from the virus, will still manage to vote Dems later this year..!!

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Why doesn't the u.s. news media cover the funerals, or interview people whose relatives have died from Coronavirus? Could it be that they suddenly have a higher level of integrity and character?

Normally, covering grieving families would be right down their ally.

have you seen a funeral anywhere in the world

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MissCoyote

That's a very good question, isn't it??

The only person that'll pay mine, is, well, me. To do that, I have to go to work. It's really that damned simple.

I can't miss a week, or ten days. I've bills to pay, a house to start buying. Getting sick just isn't on. Nor staying home to self-isolate, or whatever the Hell it's called.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
But but but Obama!

Don't worry Trump will tweet this virus out of existence.

You are so consumed with your hate of trump all you want to do is blame it on him.

There is no president (unless they happened to be an expert on viruses) that would be doing anything different. Why?because they just listen to what that advisors tell them to do in a situation like this.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

Why did he not stop the flights from China in mid Jan, and Quarantine the Americans coming back from China. He waited until Feb.6 you could of stopped it. Russia lock it down and that has slowed it considerably. My better half was yelling this and messaging state congress and Governor.

edit on 10-3-2020 by Joeshiloh because: add

edit on 10-3-2020 by Joeshiloh because: (no reason given)

sfist.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=25004244]seagull[/post

I truly hope Trump puts the financial package together to help out everyone effected in the USA.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joeshiloh
a reply to: carewemust

I don't think this is the end of the world its a reality that needs to be dealt with.

and what do You propose to "bring us together" Joe?

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

Call a emergency Address The Nation give a honest speech about people coming together that's republicans and democrats and the stop the politics about the virus. Its about bringing the resources together financially to self quarantine so that the hospitals are not over run like we have seen in China. Give the facts on this how it could or will play out what are we to expect in the coming months.etc. etc...

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

It's the young in this new world.....
Panic
Panic
More Panic ....

And it's only going to get worse for them. They need to pace themselves...

Growing old ain't for sissies

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joeshiloh
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

Call a emergency Address The Nation give a honest speech about people coming together that's republicans and democrats and the stop the politics about the virus. Its about bringing the resources together financially to self quarantine so that the hospitals are not over run like we have seen in China. Give the facts on this how it could or will play out what are we to expect in the coming months.etc. etc...

Mate, no offence but what are the chances the 'left' are going to 'come to the Right's party'? Have you been asleep?

Would You "tell the world" IF an asteroid was definitely going to hit earth in the next week, and destroy it?

HOW would that particular Truth "help" ANY one?

This is MUCH more sophisticated and complex than it seems you understand -- that's cool, hang in here and keep learning

I've been "with Q" from Day One . . . completely "by accident" and I've spent hundreds of hours researching Everything!

And I've "got a Clue" but that's about it

edit on 10-3-2020 by JohnnyJetson because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I can't miss a week, or ten days. I've bills to pay, a house to start buying.

I think you're going to Be disappointed

Getting sick just isn't on. Nor staying home to self-isolate, or whatever the Hell it's called.

More disappointment

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence
IKR?
I really do not see the point of listing other ways people die in response to this.

If there is a point I'm not seeing it.

But they seem to be tossing a lot of straw around these days.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Liquesence
IKR?
I really do not see the point of listing other ways people die in response to this.

If there is a point I'm not seeing it.

But they seem to be tossing a lot of straw around these days.

It highlights the passing of what should be real concern for those most susceptible to Coronavirus death into what has turned into social media driven panic.

Example....

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: JAGStorm

And I heard the sky is falling. And of Y2K. And the end of the Mayan calendar. The end of the Aztec calendar. The planets were aligned. Obama was going to be economic ruin. Trump was going to cause WWIII. The North Pole would be ice free by 2020. A solar storm would end electronics and life as we know it.

Funny people forget the little boy who cried wolf.

The difference is...

On one hand, you have all of those predictions.

On the other... This isn't a prediction. It's actually happening. People are concerned. There is every reason to be. You don't see people lining their houses with plastic and filters right now but you do see concerned people getting ready should something terrible happen. If it doesn't... Great! You now have stocked up on your hurricane, tornado or earthquake supplies. If not... Give it to the homeless. Problem solved.

The worst thing you can do is nothing. You'll be one of the first to run out the house looking for military assistance, making your chances of getting the virus even greater while those 'concerned' people stay home under their own quarantine with a much greater chance of NOT getting a potentially lethal virus that got (could get) out of hand fast because of people who doesn't give a rat's @$$ and think everyone else is just stupidly making a mountain of a molehill. All the while contaminating people around them, making the issue worse.

It's kind of the same thing as Anti-vaxers. You laugh and laugh until you get sick and wish you hadn't.

How is the mortality rate this flu season any different than other flu seasons? But. You know. Panic. Hoard. Fight over toilet paper and treat people that cough like the Antichrist.
edit on 10-3-2020 by neutronflux because: Fixed quote

edit on 10-3-2020 by neutronflux because: Fixed quote again

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: proximo

The advisors said warn seniors not to travel by plane. That it was inadvisable.
The white house said nope strike that.
The advisors can advise but he still does what he wants.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   

a reply to: proximo

The advisors said warn seniors not to travel by plane. That it was inadvisable.
The white house said nope strike that.
The advisors can advise but he still does what he wants.

What are you babbling about? Can you cite a source? Can you cite what would give the authority to pass what your babbling about? How would limiting only the elderly from flying going to prevent the spread of Coronavirus?
edit on 10-3-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

But the topic is not any of those other things.
It's just a distraction. It's not dealing with the subject at all.
It's yelling Fig Newton in a crowded theater.
Yeah wait wut! ??? ¿¿¿

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   

The CDC included it in their advisory and the white house took it out.

Of course I can cite it. I don't make things up you know.
And I never babble.
abcnews.go.com...

fox8.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 03:55 AM
link   

But the topic is not any of those other things.
It's just a distraction. It's not dealing with the subject at all.
It's yelling Fig Newton in a crowded theater.
Yeah wait wut! ??? ¿¿¿

Ok? For example what is not being done in California that should be done in California? What are we not doing that some country like the UK is doing?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join