It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump you need to call for Quarantine like right away or there will be hell to pay.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
We need to lock down no more flights, get California, Washington locked down with New York . If this is not done immediately we are in for a hell of a ride. Everyone needs to be told to self Quarantine. Wheres the common sense its time to lead not follow. The problem is almost out of control if we don't come together we are going to have a lot of bodies to bury. I hope you read this President Trump I don't know why you haven't been told this by the CDC but I hope someone has some balls and tells him.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

edit on 9-3-2020 by BlueJacket because: never mind

+32 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Joeshiloh

If we quarantined everyone every time the media hypes some type of new strain of virus — then we’d be quarantined several times a decade.

The Coronavirus will go away, just like the others.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Too late.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

One city in america did not get the Spanish flu the one that lock down. If you wanted to leave you could just not allowed to come back. I think we need to learn from the past not repeat it.

edit on 9-3-2020 by Joeshiloh because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Your governor can do that, you don’t need Trump.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

There’s a new flu... Lock down the entire planet!!

+21 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Maybe he's waiting until we have 1,000 deaths in the country, like President Obama did with the H1N1 virus?

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I live in Washington state this is not news hype I want the politics to stop and come together as one then we can beat this, a house divided will not overcome.
edit on 9-3-2020 by Joeshiloh because: correction

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Quarantine Cally and New York? Nuke the entire site from orbit, it's the only way to be sure!

V

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't think this is the end of the world its a reality that needs to be dealt with.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I think eventually "they" will just stop releasing numbers and stop reporting on it.

That way the problem will go away, lol

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Then lets call him everyone call your Governor I have.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01
I think eventually "they" will just stop releasing numbers and stop reporting on it.

That way the problem will go away, lol

BUT I WANNA BE TESTED WAAAAAAA!
WAAAAAAAAAA!

# 1070

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Why doesn't the u.s. news media cover the funerals, or interview people whose relatives have died from Coronavirus? Could it be that they suddenly have a higher level of integrity and character?

Normally, covering grieving families would be right down their ally.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I wrote what I believe. Now I guess I'll just watch and relax. At least I wrote what I believe. Whatever you do don't upset the apple cart but sometimes that's what is needed.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Your governor can do that, you don’t need Trump.

You won't have Trump if he turns out to be contaminated.

In fact even this thread could be by the by already, quite a few areas are advising self-quarantine from coughing and sneezing.

Probably a good idea even if it is, 'just' the 'Flu, since Corona virus COV-19, and SARS have..it appears, a common source in the bat population, they won't yet know how mutations might occur, on any research already done with say, SARS, animal testing all sorts of stuff they need to know before having any vaccines available....fecking thing could go on for ever for all we know.

If that's scare mongering, it's not me, it's the talking heads who have spoken already.
edit on 9-3-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It's a good thing for you ATS has suspended the thread creation rules for this end of the world pandemic.

And suddenly everyone is wearing....

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
But but but Obama!

Don't worry Trump will tweet this virus out of existence.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join