It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: JSpader

wish I could say I am surprised, but considering the lack of coverage, the push to downplay it as just a flu why would college age kids.

I know at that age I felt indestructible.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
65 Japanese on Diamond Princess disembarked the ship today. Destination unknown.

There still are Americans on ship that have refused to accept the offer to return home: Reason, 14 passengers are onboard of the 2 planes are known to be carrying the virus. From what I saw on TV just a few minutes ago. Something just doesn't seem right the way its being handled.
edit on 0200000042432020-02-17T07:43:42-06:00434202am7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
History of all cases in Singapore, with graphs and tree showing all person to person transmissions

www.channelnewsasia.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

originally posted by: St Udio
Celeste Solum - "The World As You Knew It Is Over: Medical Martial Law" - Patrons Update 2/2/20.....
the palendrome date-> 02-02-2020 -->> video time: 1:14:32

www.youtube.com...

at the 7:30 mark, Celeste states the 'n' in the Virus identity, signifies the virus was bio-engineered or 'Novel' type...nCoV19 > COVID19, officially graduated from virus to disease identity (the viral phase develops in 3-5 days the disease requires up to 24 days incubation) hence the confusion in the infection rates & positives/false positives or non-infected results that are deliberately meant to mislead tests

~poster's commentary~ opinion ~ not CDC stance~ You have been warned page 93

Sorry if this has been discussed does anyone know if you can catch the SARSCoV-2 virus without getting the COVID-19 disease?

I don't think so. One is the virus, one is the disease caused by the virus. One needs the other. Kind of like a person can have HIV, but not AIDS. Once symptoms show, it is considered AIDS, but requires an infection by the HIV virus to begin with.

Right now I don't think there is a way to suppress it to not become the disease. I could be wrong though.

edit on 17-2-2020 by MrRCflying because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: JSpader
So Mardi Gras started here and the parades had tons of people this weekend . I saw no masks at all and I feel like I am the only one that cares. Go to Nola.com to see what Mardi Gras looks like. I would equate it to the Princess ship on steroids in terms of volume of people plus people are yelling for beads made in China....fee sick writing this.

A doctor friend in the city has stated that they have started to receive some training on it.

not bothered.
edit on 17-2-2020 by CrazeeWorld777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Adphil28

You know when you're a kid and a grown up tells you that everything's going to be fine, whilst silently panicking and shoving you all into the basement?

Everything's going to be fine

Edit to clarify: If you're waiting for your government to tell you that this is serious and we're all f'ed, you'll be waiting right up until the last minute with barely enough time to kiss your loved ones goodbye. At the moment you sound like my dad explaining how evolution doesn't exist because he doesn't believe in it.
edit on 17-2-2020 by TheIrvy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Any dry goods including lots of beans are good, beans and rice you can survive off for a damn long time if need be

Some pastas would be good, powdered milk, powdered cheese etc

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Here's a break down now on the ship (not verified)

Number of passengers by nationality as of 1/26
1. Japan 1285
2. Hong Kong [470] → Including the case of a disembarker on the way
3, US 425
4, Canada 215
5, UK 40
6, Russia 25
7, Taiwan 20
8, Israel 15
9, New Zealand 13

+ About 1100 sailors not sure about the sailors, anyone have news on that one?

link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

originally posted by: JSpader
So Mardi Gras started here and the parades had tons of people this weekend . I saw no masks at all and I feel like I am the only one that cares. Go to Nola.com to see what Mardi Gras looks like. I would equate it to the Princess ship on steroids in terms of volume of people plus people are yelling for beads made in China....fee sick writing this.

A doctor friend in the city has stated that they have started to receive some training on it.

I think most of us wouldn't mind if weirdo's caught the virus!

Actually I prefer no one catches it

What kind of person says sh1t like this?

link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
'It Would Spread Very Quickly'

Egypt has pick up its first confirmed case, asymptomatic. Africa is unprepared, doing the best they can with what they have.

There is only one thing wrong with your commentary...

It isn't spreading 'very quickly'.

Just looking at the Stats for the USA, as of the 17th:

Jan 21: 1st case
Jan 24: 2nd case
Jan 26: 3rd, 4th & 5th cases
Jan 30: 6th case
Jan 31: 7th case
Feb 1: 8th case
Feb 2: 9th, 10th & 11th cases
Feb 5: 12th case
Feb 11: 13th case
Feb 13: 14th & 15th cases

So, does that look anything like anything even remotely considered an 'exponential increase' to anyone here?

Also, if your argument is that there are lots of cases not yet confirmed - where are the huge spikes in numbers of reported serious illnesses from 'flu' or pneumonia or anything related?

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
a reply to: musicismagic

Any dry goods including lots of beans are good, beans and rice you can survive off for a damn long time if need be

Some pastas would be good, powdered milk, powdered cheese etc

Got the wife to agree at 7am sharp to shop tomorrow morning, she saw the shortage of rice and toilet paper in Hong Kong, then we got to go to Triage (still up in the about that one)

edit on 0200000059532020-02-17T07:53:59-06:00535902am7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

14 Americans aboard evacuation plane from Japan stricken with coronavirus

New York Post

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: misfit312
a reply to: Gin
Ya know I could have swore tennisdawg mentioned our government had been taking it seriously since January 2nd.

But I went back and the post has been edited a day later...

How is that possible? I thought the window for editing a post was just 4 hours? Or are there super-posters who can edit for longer periods?

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: EnhancedInterrogator
a reply to: Adphil28
I noticed the number of "recovered" has been going-up significantly.
Assuming those numbers are real/remotely-accurate, that would be encouraging?

I think you just need to stop looking at the CCP numbers, and focus on the numbers in countries outside China.

That is what I am doing, and when you do, there doesn't appear to be anything to fear.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TheIrvy2

not at all, just waiting for signs of whats claimed to be happening,
telling it like i see it, ive posted a fair bit on here thats been right as folks have seen,
not forcing an opinion on anyone,
( not denying evolution or even saying its low or no risk)
but if people want to use a graph( sorry Alien Abduct and jedi_hampster ) thats clearly labeled as " confirmed cases" as proof of "exponential growth" and " big numbers" then it should be obviously referred to the graph referencing growth and new cases surely? not misrepresented as evidence of somthing else, as its clearly not.

and im not waiting till the government tells me something, just dont see the point flapping and running about with the wrong info and assuming things not in evidence yet, impossible to make a full opinion on it as no one knows everything about it yet.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MrRCflying

that was my assumption as well, just wasn't sure if there was an ongoing discussion about the virus vs. the disease. Thanks for the reply

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Update: 99 passengers infected
11:00 pm Tokyo time 2-17-2020 169 test results came in positive now on the ship including the 99 passengers.
Holy Smackers

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Sorry if this has been discussed does anyone know if you can catch the SARSCoV-2 virus without getting the COVID-19 disease?

Salient post. It is SARCOV-2 or MERSCOV-2, this nCoV-19 or COVID-19.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I don't know he posted on the 3rd it said edited the 4th maybe he just passed the midnight mark I don't recall.

Anyways..about you post with the American numbers I don't believe our numbers either. I think we do have more cases than reported. However, I do trust on the ground reports and if it was spreading here, like in China, I feel like it would have done so already in some areas and it's just not happening.

I still feel something just isn't right with this "virus"

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   
How long before it wipes out chinese population?
Better idea would be to use sterilization virus so instead of killing people, population goes below hazardous levels in due time, without them knowing who caused their sterilization. Such a virus would cause mass sterilization only, not deaths or suffering. People will have sex, but no kids. Better than one child policy that china implements brutally.

Such a virus would be used on races that are too overpopulated. Asians. Africans. Indians. DNA specific sterilization virus. Call it DSSV-20/21.

edit on 17-2-2020 by RamsesOzymandias because: world changing post.

new topics

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join