It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Tencent may have accidentally leaked real data on Wuhan virus deaths
Tencent briefly lists 154,023 infections and 24,589 deaths from Wuhan coronavirus

www.taiwannews.com.tw...

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
Tencent briefly lists 154,023 infections and 24,589 deaths from Wuhan coronavirus

www.taiwannews.com.tw...

Who knows.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
BREAKING: Epicenter of coronavirus outbreak reports 2,987 new cases and 70 new deaths

AND HERE WE GO !!!
A MASSIVE DECREASE %-wise and EVEN IN NUMBER OF NEW CASES. HELLOOOO

But hey, I guess the response from the majority here is gonna be :
they are reporting fake numbers so they even made up a lower number than yesterday's 3100 to make it seem more believable, RIGHT?

First they ignored me, then they laughed at me, then they fought me and now... I win.
edit on 5-2-2020 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrose
Where do you guys get this info? Tencent website?

Dont think I win is best thing to say in all this, people are dying.

edit on 5-2-2020 by Pommer89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pommer89

BNO reporting on twitter, official daily report from Hubei province.

Cheers
edit on 5-2-2020 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

edit on 5 2 2020 by myselfaswell because: highlighted relevant parts.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

www.taiwannews.com.tw...

Ugh... I talked in my previous comments about why you shouldn't trust random images, not only can they be photoshopped, but if it is a picture of a website, you can literally right click and edit it from your own browser such as Firefox.

Example, done by me in a couple of seconds: imgur.com...

Do not trust that image with absolutely no context, man... and what are the chances the poor underpaid guy in charge of Tencent's page knows the real numbers to begin with?

originally posted by: Necrose
BREAKING: Epicenter of coronavirus outbreak reports 2,987 new cases and 70 new deaths

AND HERE WE GO !!!

they are reporting fake numbers so they even made up a lower number than yesterday's 3100 to make it seem more believable, RIGHT?

First they ignored me, then they laughed at me, then they fought me and now... I win.

Any particular site you're pulling increases per percentage from?

link   

originally posted by: tennisdawg

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: tennisdawg

originally posted by: toysforadults
this is still complete horse# until proven otherwise

DOW up almost 500 today

I am almost at a loss for words with how many times you associate the stock market with a virus. The only thing they have in common at this point is that they are BOTH being propped up on artificial numbers.

Now if this were like a Nipah+Pox hybrid or something I'd be with you guys on the whole freak out because that one's got over a 50% fatality rate which is incredible. If anything like that appeared we'd know for sure it was engineered just because it was such a unnatural hybridization. I think Ebola is like 90% mortality within just days if left untreated, and we do have evidence that they did in fact create an Ebola Pox hybrid in Russian labs (based on testimony from a defector).

Okay, the hell with the consequences, I was shown documents that put this strain of the coronavirus at 15% fatality rate. This was my entire basis for the design and layout for a 5,000 bed facility. The 2% rate being floated around is a complete phucking lie. Wait until the real numbers start popping out from the communist curtain.

We need to take into consideration that the first few cases were probably mishandled, so the 15% rate was likely an initial projection based on limited data and cases to judge it from.

After all the new info is coming out I would estimate this will be under 1% in terms of the general human population.

Another problem here is that *if* they are administering pharmaceuticals like antivirals to the patients, that even this could kill the patient. There is a small chance they could have an anaphylactic reaction from the antiviral med, so I dunno if they'd actually put that under death by allergic reaction or death by nCoV.

All sorts of factors come into play here in making valid determinations of something abstract like "mortality rates" which is an estimate for statistical purposes and determining it's overall danger.

But yeah my personal guess is that the mortality rate will be lower than 1%. Keep in mind that 1% of China's population is like 13 or 14 million people. And of the world population 1% is like 77 million. So it is indeed a huge number of people, more than even died in all of WW2 including civilians.

The world can survive a 1% pandemic, but if this were NiV or similar we'd be talking half the world's population which would totally wreck every one of our lives directly and change everything.

link   
Ok but this tencent thing with apparently leaked numbers, do they report before bno or they report after?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

www.taiwannews.com.tw...

Fatality rate 15.9%. I was told 15% 3 weeks ago. This leak needs more attention.

Edited to add: I have no clue about the total numbers, but the percentages now match up with The Lancet review, and information I obtained during my project. This is not a coincidence. Add China's enormous response to the situation, and you start to see the true picture.
edit on 2/5/2020 by tennisdawg because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: KindraLaBelle
a reply to: muzzleflash

I advise you and others to learn the basics of ATS and debate.

If you want to debate something specific, then why don't you open a new topic and have the time of your life proving ppl wrong over there?

This one is called "corona virus updates"

Some of us come here just for that: UPDATES!
not to hear you debating and saying the same thing over and over again.
while the actual new info and updates are buried

You guys are hardcore pro-censorship these days. Like how over 100 ppl wanted some guy censored and banned for life from ATS for questioning Trump the other week. Now yall want me censored too for questioning your beliefs.

ATS has a rule that prohibits "counter threads" if I remember correctly, and so I can't just go post a thread countering this one. So therefore you want me censored completely because then there'll be no "on topic" place to challenge the information presented in the OP and by followup contributors.

The reason the mods didn't request I stop posting in this thread is because I was on topic and within my space to post comments in here, which were all on topic because I'm just disagreeing and questioning yalls evidence which I consider to be the least credible of all (pure rumor and speculation).

I find it very interesting that yall support and desire censorship of opposing views. Things have changed a lot and it's worrying to know that one day soon censorship will be govt enforced because such a vast majority of you demand it.

So in my view, this virus update thread was a great learning experience for me. I found out that MANY ATS members refuse to listen to opposing views, will attack the messenger, and then demand censorship. They will tout rumor and skewed graphs to support their fantasy while denying any actual certified documentation from the most well reputed of all sources WITHOUT supplying any legitimate scientific reasoning to justify that rejection.

You know what this really does to me? It puts me back in that "feeling" where I get so upset with how unfair all of you are about information/sources and how ready yall are to make personal attacks to either derail into personal battles over ego or to bait into a ban - that I want to post in every single thread here and disagree with everyone just to vex your spirits as punishment for oppressing mine. It's like I'm the Devil's Advocate for real and I feel strongly compelled to defend him at every turn.

Anyways, I have every right as a poster to post in HERE and challenge the veracity of your updates. That IS an update itself too!

"Update: your updates are unsubstantiated rumors and hearsay!"

About the W.H.O., I don't just blindly support them. They just happen to reiterate my independent research. It's mere coincidence that when needing a source to back my claim I found they were there. In terms of their policies I generally disagree with almost everything they do, I'm against their cozy relationship with the pharma corps, I'm against various campaigns and projects they undertake, I disagree with their bureaucracy, etc etc.... So no I'm not a WHO supporter or anything like that. I'm against 90%+ of anything they do in general.

1. My reply to you wasn't about 'what' you were saying in your posts, but about the amount of times you replied the exact same thing page after page after page! I think if you say it once, maybe twice, ppl understand your opinion just the same. I did not even challenge your opinion... just saying that if you feel so strongly about a certain aspect of this topic you might as well turn it into a new thread and I doubt that the mods will see it as a counter thread.

2. If you are going to be childish about this and just plan to disagree with everyone just for the fun of it then I'm sure you know you'll be ruining this thread for everyone!

3. not sure why your tantrum is directed to me?

link   

imagine thinking you win because only 70 deaths were reported today.

i hope it is slowing down, good news if true.
edit on 5-2-2020 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2020 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Yes, based on the published numbers the mortality rate has been hovering around 2%. MERS was something like 35% BUT, less than 1400 were infected over several months.

Another conspiracy...
Regardless if this virus pans out to be real/engineered or natural occurring, along with skewed numbers, they (US Gov't, WHO, CDC, Bill Gates crowd) are using the (inflated) crisis as a test to see if they're prepared and capable of locking down the borders, Quarantine measures ready to go in the event of a real high mortality virus/disease outbreak in the future.

Within 30 days this could all be but a footnote in msm or... something worse.
Though the current 560+ deaths is nothing to sneeze at.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Looks like Hubei added 3000 more infections and 70 more deaths

BNO is not responding

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

22:10: 2,987 new cases and 70 new deaths in Hubei province, China. (Source)

link   

Ok but this tencent thing with apparently leaked numbers, do they report before bno or they report after?

That's the rumour circulating since the morning. The numbers they talk about are from the Feb the 1st.
www.zerohedge.com...

link   

Dont think I win is best thing to say in all this, people are dying.

That's not how yall treated me when I disagreed.

Yall attacked me personally to prop up your egos and utilized group tactics of intimidation and shaming.

Sounds like winning the argument is all anyone cares about these days, truth be damned!

link   

originally posted by: Mateo96

www.taiwannews.com.tw...

Ugh... I talked in my previous comments about why you shouldn't trust random images, not only can they be photoshopped, but if it is a picture of a website, you can literally right click and edit it from your own browser such as Firefox.

Example, done by me in a couple of seconds: imgur.com...

Do not trust that image with absolutely no context, man... and what are the chances the poor underpaid guy in charge of Tencent's page knows the real numbers to begin with?

originally posted by: Necrose

AND HERE WE GO !!!

Any particular site you're pulling increases per percentage from?

Read the article...

link   

"Official" yep ok man.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

These figures would line up more accurately with China’s reaction and reports of happenings on the ground.

15% fatality rate. Wouldn’t like to get that.

new topics

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join