It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Kobe Bryant victim of a Ritual Sacrifice

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Sincere Condolences to the friends and family of Kobe Bryant in mourning tonight!.

I try to keep my inner conspiracy theorist in check but, they don't make it easy do they.

People die.. and accidents happen everyday..that's a fact but, timing is everything.

We have the SuperB Owl this upcoming weekend and the Grammy's Tonight.

For Almost 20 years, Kobe was an absolute untouchable in Los Angeles. He was not just one of the best to ever play the game, he was an LA Icon.

Which guarantees his connections to all that are powerful and perverted in the living embodiment of hell known as Hollywood.

He was the Black Mamba

This is nothing new...Moloch insists

Michael Jackson passed right before the 2009 BET Awards

Amy Winehouse passed a couple weeks before the MTV Awards

And the great Whitney Houston "dies" in her bathtub the night before the Grammy's. Bobby Kristina suffered a similar fate..

Bobby Kristina Brown

Today we have the death of Kobe Bryant...The night after Lebron James pay's tribute to him on his game shoes.

I am aware Lebron did that to show "respect" for Kobe as he passed him in the points stats.

Too many coincidences provide a truth IMO...Kobe was sacrificed.

I wonder who's next?

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Interesting theory, but if I was going to bet of anyone on the flight being a sacrifice it would have been his daughter that was with him. Virgin (?) sacrifice thing and all.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Why would his death be a sacrifice and who would he of been sacrificed to? The same god who took SRV since he died in a chopper crash?

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Was Kobe Bryant victim of a Ritual Sacrifice.

Um....

I was not aware that he would be playing in the Super bowl or getting a Grammy.

Oh!

And a pro tip....

It's still too early for this.

~wanders off of ATS to find reality~

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I thought of that, decided to leave it out. I am very curious as to who was on that chopper. It seemed certain their we're 5 causalities, now it's 9?

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

It's never too early..

Someone had to say it.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

9 "IS" a magic number. Let's say you're right, and let's say they (those behind this) are trying to gain favor from a "thing", then who all was on that flight? If you are correct then my thread on this crappos (AS SEEN HERE) has just another sad truth added to it.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I think that after Obama made the hint at Bryant's "Second act" this thread needs to be said.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JON666

None of us know what he was...tell me..who was Kobe?

I just see some similarities in past passing's and the "timing"

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
They were flying in the mountains, trying to scud hop and stay VFR in IFR conditions. They requested flight following once they cleared Van Nuys but were too low to be picked up on radar.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Was the Helicopter being flown have anything with the Sikorsky flight issues that currently under investigation, or is this just media hype?

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I am going to stick with my initial theory but, the reduction in speed about 30 minutes in, would seem to indicate some hesitation to proceed by the pilot.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
They were flying in the mountains, trying to scud hop and stay VFR in IFR conditions. They requested flight following once they cleared Van Nuys but were too low to be picked up on radar.

Conditions... clouds and fog.
Nuff said. Watched calfire helicopters get waved off on aporoach..

Everyone else.. watch the replay of air traffic.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Was the Helicopter being flown have anything with the Sikorsky flight issues that currently under investigation, or is this just media hype?

Chicago news just revealed that the helicopter was once owned by the flat-broke State of Illinois. The implication is that it was poorly maintained.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

The weather conditions we're awful, but can we not create those conditions at will?.

I think he was sent right into a Trueman show style storm.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

The S-76 has had main rotor issues, including an AD requiring certain blades to be removed and replaced. But that AD was issued in 2000. In 2005 an S-76 suffered main rotor actuator failure due to plasma flakes being applied too thickly. There were a couple of rotor failures in 2017 and 2018, but they were individual aircraft, not indications of a fleet wide systemic issue.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
No he wasn't a sacrifice. He died in a helicopter crash. Do you think every famous person that died was some kind of sacrifice. They are people and people die.

Really, does everything on ATS have to be a conspiracy? No wonder the world views conspiracy theorists as a bunch of tin foil hat wearing nut cases.

edit on 26-1-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It was owned by Island Express Holding Corp. They owned it going on 5 years. If it was poorly maintained by Illinois, they almost certainly would have found any issues by now and fixed them.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

No, we can't.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Thank you for clarifying that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join