It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Kobe Bryant victim of a Ritual Sacrifice

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Here is something interesting

Listen to this post, very carefully.

Pay attention particularly to the boldface words.

The helicopter manufacturer, Sikorsky, a subsidiary of military contractor Lockheed Martin, wrote in a tweet that the company intended to cooperate with the NTSB investigation. “We extend our sincerest condolences to all those affected by today’s Sikorsky S-76B accident in Calabasas, California. We have been in contact with the NTSB and stand ready to provide assistance and support to the investigative authorities and our customer,” the company wrote. “Safety is our top priority; if there are any actionable findings from the investigation, we will inform our S-76 customers.”

In September, soap opera actor and pilot Lorenza Lamas posted a picture with a helicopter bearing the same N-number, or a registration number given to aircraft, as the one that crashed Sunday with the caption, “Sun setting on another glorious day. Life is a mirror and will reflect back to the thinker what he thinks into it - Ernest Holmes.”

Lamas also appeared to tweet that he was safe after the crash, before the post in question was deleted. He did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

On January 23, Lamas tweeted another picture of a helicopter, this one captioned, “Pilot Life. Catalina Island.” The former soap star was apparently referencing a popular tourist destination off the coast of Los Angeles, with whom Island Express Holding Corporation has contracted to conduct helicopter tours since 1982, according to archived images from their website.

The pilot of Sunday's flight had not been publicly identified at the time of publication.
In 2008, another one of the family-run business’ aircrafts, this one a Eurocopter AS 350, crashed during rainy weather on the west side of Catalina Island, the Daily News of Los Angeles reported at the time. The crash ignited a brush fire upon impact, killing two men and one woman on board and leaving three others in critical condition. An FAA and NTSB investigation said the cause of the crash appeared to be engine failure, according to the Associated Press.

www.thedailybeast.com...

edit on 27-1-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

They're a charter company. The helicopter belonged to them, and it didn't make them money sitting around. As for Catalina, it's a popular destination.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

They're a charter company. The helicopter belonged to them, and it didn't make them money sitting around. As for Catalina, it's a popular destination.

Read the boldface parts, too

In September, a soap opera actor and pilot Lorenza Lamas posted a picture with a helicopter bearing the same N-number, or a registration number given to aircraft, as the one that crashed Sunday with the caption, “Sun setting on another glorious day. Life is a mirror and will reflect back to the thinker what he thinks into it - Ernest Holmes.” Lamas also appeared to tweet that he was safe after the crash, before the post in question was deleted. He did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
On January 23, Lamas tweeted another picture of a helicopter, this one captioned, “Pilot Life. Catalina Island.” The former soap star was apparently referencing a popular tourist destination off the coast of Los Angeles, with whom Island Express Holding Corporation has contracted to conduct helicopter tours since 1982, according to archived images from their website.

o In 2008, another one of the family-run business’ aircrafts, this one a Eurocopter AS 350, crashed during rainy weather on the west side of Catalina Island, appeared to tweet that he was safe after the crash, before the post in question was deleted. He did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

On January 23, Lamas tweeted another picture of a helicopter, this one captioned, “Pilot Life. Catalina Island.” The former soap star was apparently referencing

The boldface emphasis is mine
edit on 27-1-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   

I read them. There's nothing unusual about it.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker
LOL,come on now a basketball player,some people have never seen nor heard of the sport,you milleniums sure grasp at straws

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

The writer is insinuating this actor knew something as the tweets may indicate some foreknowledge of the accident and some kind of comment on someone’s character.

You don’t see that?

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Writers insinuate a lot of things. That doesn't make them true. They also insinuated that the S-76 has safety issues. They are going to write anything that gets them clicks. He may have simply tweeted that he was safe because he knew Kobe Bryant used the same helicopter a lot, then thought better of it.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I'm glad I'm not famous so my family won't have to see bullsh*t posts like these when I die.

Some people need to reassess their lives and the things they place priorities on. Maybe work on getting some of that 'humanity' stuff I hear so much about.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Kobe was about to bust the door wide open on this whole Wu-Tang Flu thing, and was dealt with accordingly.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Mentalists

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker
coudlnt say for sure

but I definitely believe that aaliyah was a sacrifice

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

Not every proposed conspiracy needs to be # down immediately, just the totally ridiculous ones such as this one.

When a cartoon accurately "predicts" said persons death, in the exact way they actually died. I think that gives the right to people to QUESTION things.

Cartoon Predicts Kobe Bryant's Helicopter Death in 2017 & Accident Scene

And before you say it's just a "coincidence"

They said the same thing when family guy showed robin Williams suicide right before it happened.

At this point, i am not buying the official story.
edit on th2020000000Mondayth000000Mon, 27 Jan 2020 10:04:22 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 27 Jan 2020 10:04:22 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Writers insinuate a lot of things. That doesn't make them true. They also insinuated that the S-76 has safety issues. They are going to write anything that gets them clicks. He may have simply tweeted that he was safe because he knew Kobe Bryant used the same helicopter a lot, then thought better of it.

I didn't say they were true. I just said the article was interesting. Also, one can interpret those tweets as potential foreknowledge. You decide to not do that. That's your choice.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The satanic numerology fits in well... Nine died...1/26 = nine..daughter was 13...things that make you go mmmm..a reply to: Sabrechucker

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
No. Get a life.

Fred..

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Your video is broken. Here you go.

That is pretty crazy. I’m still going with coincidence.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

He was known to fly helicopters a lot. It was only a matter of time.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

He was known to fly helicopters a lot. It was only a matter of time.

Totally agree. I remember 15 years ago him talking about being tired of LA traffic. He stated back then that he was using helicopters to get to and from games.

The cartoon very well could have been created due to his openness about flying in helicopters frequently. If my memory serves, he flew the helicopters himself on occasion.

ETA, quick question. Is flying in a helicopter considered more dangerous than flying planes?
edit on 27-1-2020 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Accident rates aren't that far off between General Aviation and helicopters, but helicopters tend to have more people on board because they're being used to ferry workers a lot to and from oil platforms, or fly sight seeing tours that try to put as many people as possible on board. And in a helicopter you tend to hit harder more often.
edit on 1/27/2020 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I would go more along the lines of what Peter Levenda calls Sinister Forces. Dark synchronicities that tend to bubble up. BTW if no has read the Sinister Forces trilogy, you should.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join