It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
1st Confirmed case in India (Kerala State).

It also looks like there are 14 confirmed cases in Japan now - BNO News resource shows the number as "12" but with an asterisk, scrolling down it says this:

The official number of cases as counted by the Japanese government does not include two people who tested positive without symptoms.

How many people are NOT being tested simply because they don't display symptoms? This tells me the number of confirmed cases will be jumping over the next few weeks

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Company email a few minutes ago asking for mask donations to be sent to china the middle of next week. No money just mask because China doesn't have any mask left. They want to send 10,000 , Good times ahead.

Mask are being sold out in all major cities here in Japan with the Chinese tourist buying up shelf fulls. Crazy I tell ya.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
Russia closed borders with China. Links easily found.

Italy quarantines cruise ships, 6000 passengers on the boats. The ppl not allowed off the boats. Details vary by source, easy to find links.

Scary factor goes up by 2.

More interesting China said no to Thailand and others getting their people. I really really think with them also refusing outside help there is a doomsday vibe going on. Maybe those Thai people know and have seen things they’d rather not have shared.

I haven’t posted the more crazy stuff I see on WeChat and Twitter. Some of that is coincidentally supporting a doomsday scenario.

I think the real scale of this in China is off the charts - but we are unlikely to find out just yet as they are keeping things locked down tight. The source I had to a nurse in Wuhan has been silent now for days. I think China would scarified millions of their own people in an attempt to contain this, but the Jinn is out of the bottle. Again time will tell and we will see soon enough. It does not look good though.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

Pharmacists have had to hand over their stocks,not that there was much left I got the last in my pharmacy but all preparation aside if your number is up its up,I have lived with the threat of death before with an illness I have beaten the one thing you cant have is fear that will paralyse you and screw up your thinking you might want to watch this 5min 30sec

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
BBC news saying the plane carry British citizens from China is due to take off later today, and these people will all be quarantined in the North West of England.

Just when I thought I was safe!

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Churchhousecreeper

They should put them on one of the small islands by the coast.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: MrRCflying

You also need gloves and goggles and hospital grade antiseptic and may I suggest charity starts at home

Oh, I am prepared. 5 months of food for my family of 5. Well water. 6 Tyvec suits, 50+ pairs of nitrile gloves, goggles, 18 N95 masks, respirator with P100 filters, head covers, tyvec booties. And Vital Oxide disinfectant and fogger on the way.

Smart man you are. Just don't tell your neighbors. Get yourself a dog too. Oh, and a gun. By the way, people in China are becoming very barbaric this evening. I live just a few hours away. Hope they don't start coming over by boats.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   
It is the daily fail but they are talking about another suspected case in the UK (York)
www.dailymail.co.uk..." target="_blank" class="postlink">York Case

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Talking with my Aunt who is from China , who's lived here for about 20 years. She said she knows many who were going to travel for CNY but decided to stay.

Not because they don't want to get sick or get others sick but because...."it doesnt look good running away in a time of crisis."

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
1st Confirmed case in India (Kerala State).

It also looks like there are 14 confirmed cases in Japan now - BNO News resource shows the number as "12" but with an asterisk, scrolling down it says this:

The official number of cases as counted by the Japanese government does not include two people who tested positive without symptoms.

How many people are NOT being tested simply because they don't display symptoms? This tells me the number of confirmed cases will be jumping over the next few weeks

17 now in Japan. time 10:30 pm 1-30-20 Just on the TV.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: WeAllWait
if like many people think the CCP is not telling the truth then its possible still that it is a pandemic.

Wrong. This thing is in other countries.

Do you think they are all fudging the numbers enough to warrant 'pandemic' levels of fear and panic?

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

You also need gloves and goggles and hospital grade antiseptic and may I suggest charity starts at home

Oh, I am prepared. 5 months of food for my family of 5. Well water. 6 Tyvec suits, 50+ pairs of nitrile gloves, goggles, 18 N95 masks, respirator with P100 filters, head covers, tyvec booties. And Vital Oxide disinfectant and fogger on the way.

Smart man you are. Just don't tell your neighbors. Get yourself a dog too. Oh, and a gun. By the way, people in China are becoming very barbaric this evening. I live just a few hours away. Hope they don't start coming over by boats.

Dog - yum yum. Maybe a tiger or lion might be a better idea.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
Apparently 'sugar' has some anti-viral qualities and can help in the vaccine for this coronavirus:

Swiss scientists discover ‘antiviral’ powers of sugar

Discover? This has been known since, like... forever? At least I've known it ever since I can remember.

Sugar is also a deadly poison, that kills you slowly.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Doesn't seem like we've had an update yet for today for the Hubei province yet.

Curious to see what the numbers are for today - bound to be substantial, being the epicenter.

I've checked the BNO site tracker, but nothing for the 30th of January so far.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
heard there was 1 case in India, if I were the supreme leader of India I would put the entire country in full lockdown and cut off all travel in and out of the country

order to shoot anyone who leaves their house to the military

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Our bodies run on sugar, I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t have evolved to slowly die from its primary fuel. There are areas that sugars could bind to on the outer layer of the virus. It makes the body think it’s naturally occurring until the immune cells recognize it as a threat.

Also just got an email that N95 masks are unavailable until further notice at work, if they are needed, use positive air pressure respirators.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Horrendous news - there was 600ish quarantined in Kerala a week or so ago i think it was but the times of india was indicating many others had already entered.

After China, India is the worst place to get this with the severe overcrowding they also have there.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ch1m3ra
Doesn't seem like we've had an update yet for today for the Hubei province yet.

Curious to see what the numbers are for today - bound to be substantial, being the epicenter.

I've checked the BNO site tracker, but nothing for the 30th of January so far.

If their ability to test and confirm results are hindered by resources, then the numbers might only go up by c.1000 - 2000 per day, when the real numbers of infections are substantially more.

At this point I don't think official numbers mean anything any more.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   
13 people on Japans flight were showing symptoms? yikes
www.fliegerfaust.com... ent=FliegerFaust

A Japanese official says 13 of 210 evacuees who returned from the virus-hit Chinese city of Wuhan to Tokyo had cough, fever or other health issues and are expected to be sent to designated hospitals.

Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga says Japan is negotiating to evacuate some 300 more citizens and their families from Wuhan as early as Thursday.

Shigeru Omi, the former regional director for the World Health Organization who now heads Japan Community Health Care Organization, said that two evacuees who tested positive for the virus without showing any symptoms could have spread the disease further. He urged Japanese health authorities to step up surveillance measures based on that assumption.

13 people on the flight are showing symptoms, 2 were not showing symptoms and were infected.

Whats the chances the entire planes now infected? and Japans has imported it in...

madness
edit on 30/1/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi

originally posted by: musicismagic

Dog - yum yum. Maybe a tiger or lion might be a better idea.

Hey, I'm not a dangerous thinker.

new topics

top topics

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join