It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Impeachment Thread

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

Of course you would... because your party did such a thorough job in their investigation that there is none, right?

My "party"? I don't have a party. I'm not involved in this except as a voyeur...no dog in this fight.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Anyone else notice Democrats walking the fine line of knowing Ukraine is corrupt, admitting to it, but trying to convince everyone that blocking aid to them was a bad thing?

They are currently trying to convince us that we should send aid to a corrupt country blindly, no matter how corrupt they are.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Eric ciaramella must be called to the witness stand.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I tune in to the impeachment hearing every couple of hours. It sounds like the Democrats are already repeating themselves. How in the hell are they going to talk for three days?

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I tune in to the impeachment hearing every couple of hours. It sounds like the Democrats are already repeating themselves. How in the hell are they going to talk for three days?

They think if they repeat it enough, it evolves into truth. It's a form of brainwashing. It's not working.

I've noticed that they are spending a LOT of time justifying Biden's actions and repeating that the IMF and UN and others were on Biden's side for firing the prosecutor. Why would they feel a need to do that? As a way to show that Trump had no grounds to investigate or to convince the American public and Senate that what happened with Biden was somehow not a quid pro quo? I find that very interesting for a group trying to show evidence of wrongdoing by the President, rising to the level of criminal.

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

They will - It is like free commercial time. A low IQ individual may tune in and believe some of their lies - if they can stay awake. That is all they are going for.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I've heard a lot of women are pissed that the MSM is showing the Impeachment hearing over their Soap opera TV time slot.... not to bright you lefties LOL.... I have feeling the Dems are digging their own grave.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

With the way they are taking sercomstantal evidence and fact points and weaving them together with copious amounts of supposition they could probably talk for a lot longer than 24 hours.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I almost feel bad for Schiff.

Does he think all the Senators are even listening to him? I bet they are like Stanley in The Office, doing their crossword puzzles while they drone on about details they went over en nauseum during the House Debacle.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Congressman Schiff might not understand where he is ................ cracking up 😎

Adam Schiff Lies About Impeachment “Evidence” Again

Representative Schiff once again misrepresented evidence that Democrats have cited in their effort to impeach President Trump.

According to Politico, Rep. Schiff characterized texts between Rudy Giuliani and Les Parnas as a key part of what the Democrats are characterizing as a backchannel of blackmail and strong-arming the Ukrainian government.

Adam Schiff: Americans are too stupid to decide elections

U.S. Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., the congressman known for falsely claiming for years he had evidence of Trump campaign 2016 collusion with Russia and for putting a fabricated Trump phone transcript in the congressional record, has gone off the deep end this time, says talk-radio host Rush Limbaugh.

In his opening statement Wednesday in the impeachment trial of President Trump, Schiff charged that the results of elections cannot be trusted and Americans who vote are too stupid to make such decisions.

"He actually said it. The son of a ... actually said it," Limbaugh told his listeners.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

In a scene straight out of Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, the GOP-controlled Senate has refused to allow timely testimony from witnesses who had front row seats to Donald Trump’s abuse of power. The senators voted 53-47, strictly along party lines, to table any possible discussion of whether to allow witnesses and documentary evidence until six days of legal arguments and two days of senator questioning had occurred. That means the parties will argue the case and senators will ask questions before they ever get to see documents or hear from prospective witnesses.

First the Trial, Then the Evidence? Impeachment in Wonderland.

Going to argue the case for 8 days now, please ignore the boxes with evidence for your hopefully uninformed opinion.
Wait. What?

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Democrats were wondering why no protestors were showing up at the Impeachment Trial, to support throwing President Trump out of office.

Today, a Protestor finally showed up!

www.newsweek.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Democrats were wondering why no protestors were showing up at the Impeachment Trial, to support throwing President Trump out of office

No, they weren't.

But carry on with your BS.
edit on 22-1-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

The REAL impeachment news is being made outside the Chamber.

Chuck Schumer said today that he won't call Democrats Witnesses, if Republicans demand Hunter Biden as one of their witnesses.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

But why oh why didn't the Democrat led Committees call for all that when they had a chance ?

Hmmmm 😃

link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
I've heard a lot of women are pissed that the MSM is showing the Impeachment hearing over their Soap opera TV time slot.... not to bright you lefties LOL.... I have feeling the Dems are digging their own grave.

Have you looked at the stations to see for yourself?

Many are broadcasting their regular programing.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Democrats were wondering why no protestors were showing up at the Impeachment Trial, to support throwing President Trump out of office.

Today, a Protestor finally showed up!

www.newsweek.com...

Agents Provocateurs for sure 😎

Another dud

As New Jersey Democratic Representative Hakeem Jeffries was speaking during the impeachment trial for President Donald J. Trump Wednesday, an abortion protester attempted to enter the public gallery and disrupt the proceedings.

Reports say that although the protester was removed from the chamber quickly, he could still be heard to yell such things as "Dismiss the trial of impeachment" and "[Senate Minority Leader Chuck] Schumer is the devil."

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Speak for yourself.

Or rather a disinformation agent.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Speak for yourself.

Or rather a disinformation agent.
To be fair, Schumer is the devil 😋, so...

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
If I were President Trump, and I'm about to give several hundreds of millions of US taxpayer money to fight a country that we want to try to make peace with (Russia) while trying to keep our troops safe, this email would be all I would need to ask for an investigation into the Biden's specifically and Burisma:

Per our conversation, Karen Tramontano of Blue Star Strategies requested a meeting to discuss with [Under Secretary] Novelli [U.S. Government] remarks alleging Burisma (Ukrainian energy company) of corruption. She noted that two high profile U.S. citizens are affiliated with the company (including Hunter Biden as a board member). Tramontano would like to talk with U/S Novelli about getting a better understanding of how the U.S. came to the determination that the company is corrupt. According to Tramontano, there is no evidence of corruption, has been no hearing or process, and evidence to the contrary has not been considered. Would appreciate any background you may be able to provide on this issue and suggested TPs for U/S Novelli’s meeting.

That email is from FOIA through the State Department.

Emails also indicate that Hunter Biden and his fellow Burisma board member Devin Archer scheduled meetings with high-ranking members of the U.S. State Department at the time that Burisma was under investigation for corruption by the Ukrainian government. According to Johnson and Grassley’s letter, “In May 2015, Hunter Biden asked to meet then-Deputy Secretary of State Antony Blinken to ‘get [his] advice on a couple of things’ and again for lunch on July 22, 2015. On March 2, 2016, just one day after Tramontano was scheduled to meet with Under Secretary Novelli about Burisma, Devon Archer was scheduled to meet with Secretary of State John Kerry.”

And apparently, there were some who were deeply concerned about Hunter Biden’s involvement with Burisma. Chris Heinz, former business partner to Hunter and step-son to then-Secretary of State John Kerry, wrote to the State Department expressing his consternation at Hunter’s involvement with Burisma in May of 2014, a month after Hunter joined Burisma’s board. Heinz’s spokesman was quoted as saying that Heinz “strongly warned Mr. Archer that working with Burisma was unacceptable” and that “[t]he lack of judgment in this matter was a major catalyst for Mr. Heinz ending his business relationships with Mr. Archer and Mr. Biden.”

Those are some pretty damning facts against the Biden's and MORE than enough evidence to justify everything the President did with the Ukraine. The corruption was already recognized:

Finally, the letter notes that emails indicated that the U.S. had already determined Burisma to be “corrupt” and ask that this determination be explained, if true. Grassley and Johnson end by quizzing the State Department as to whether the they bothered to request “the Office of the Legal Adviser or the Office of Inspector General [to] review potential concerns and conflicts of interest related to Hunter Biden’s work for Burisma while Vice President Biden reportedly acted as the United States’ top official in Ukraine.” If the State Department had not, the letter demands that the State Department explain.

Johnson and Grassley’s letter reveals how the State Department was well aware of Hunter’s board position at Burisma, as were others on the periphery, suggesting any theory that Joe did not know of his son’s role is likely false. Additionally, we now know the consulting firm hired by Burisma attempted to leverage Hunter’s role with Burisma in order to land a coveted meeting with the U.S. State Department. The latest emails also demonstrate that Hunter and Archer were both scheduling meetings with high-ranking officials in the State Department. If they discussed Burisma during those potential meetings, it would be a heavy indication that Burisma had hired Hunter to gain access to the nucleus of U.S. foreign policy and to exert their influence on it.

This is why the Democrats want Trump out... he pulled on the right thread and the whole ball of yarn is coming unravelled. You have a link to John Kerry's son. You have links to the Obama administration and State Department officials. You have links to the Vice President and his influence. It is exactly what we have all known happens in Washington but eludes a clear picture to the public, and Trump first got rid of all of those people that were complicit and then hired people that would expose this crap. The House and the Democrats are in complete self-preservation mode.

This email alone, on its face, is exculpatory enough to dismiss any of the House talking points on why Trump asked the Ukraine to look into Burisma and the Bidens' connections, it has nothing to do with a future election.

Source

Burisma Emails

~Namaste
edit on 22-1-2020 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2020 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join