It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Impeachment Thread

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Here is ONE of the revelations that will end Adam Schiff's career, if he is called as a Senate Impeachment Trial witness.

Adam Schiff used taxpayer money to settle a sex-related claim with 19 year old kid.

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

we dont even need him to show up as because he knocked up that stripper the court is wanting his financial data to ascertain what he will have to pay in child support which should cover the time he worked at burisima so then that should at least under Arkansas law be part of the public record and can be subject to a FOIA request ,hes in independence county for court proceedings at least

www.cnbc.com...

A judge ordered former Vice President Joe Biden’s son Hunter to appear next week in an Arkansas court for a hearing on whether he should be held in contempt for failing to disclose financial information to a woman who says she bore his child. “Our expectation is that he’s going to appear,” Clint Lancaster, an attorney for the Arkansas woman, Lunden Alexis Roberts, told CNBC on Wednesday. But Lancaster, who has accused Hunter Biden in legal filings of having “no respect” for the court, noted that he had not seen him at court proceedings for months.
so judge is pretty mad and the senate and house cant really stop this guy from getting his financial info bet hes regretting knocking up that 28 year old now

and

Roberts’ lawyers have said in Arkansas court filings that Hunter Biden failed to meet a court-ordered deadline of last Thursday to turn over documents dating back five years as part of her request for child-support payments from him for her 16-month-old child. Those documents include “a list of all sources of income,” copies of tax returns, and a list of companies in which he has an ownership interest, as well as the addresses where he lives and his telephone number, according to court records. Lancaster told CNBC that those documents are needed to correctly calculate how much Biden should pay Roberts in support.

so records going back 5 years of all sources of income and as he was on the board from 2014-2019 that should be covered in the window but not his work with Chinese via BHR where he got roughly 4.2 million(not the 1.5 billion trump claimed) as that was from 2013 but! there is the question of who he gave the 2.8 karat diamond he got as part of this en.wikipedia.org...

CEFC China Energy Biden helped Chinese businessman Ye Jianming negotiate a deal for Ye's company CEFC China Energy to make a $40 million investment in a liquefied natural gas project at Monkey Island, Louisiana. Ye gifted Biden a 2.8 carat diamond, which Biden said he gave away. Biden agreed to legally represent Ye's deputy, Patrick Ho, for investigations in the United States. Ho was eventually arrested and jailed in the U.S. for bribery. In 2018, the CEFC deal collapsed after Ye was detained in China, reportedly for corruption.[14][21]

so this should be under the scope as well gee i wish i had a 2.8 karat diamond(prices range from 5k-60k) to just loose and wow lots of allegations of corruption around the places he worked at ,and at least in the Chinese case his partner got locked up .

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

ALSO, Hunter is paying $12,000 a month to rent a home, but won't pay child support for his own kid.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Diane Feinstein violated Senate Impeachment Rules Wednesday:

Many people are becoming aware the Senate impeachment trial is an exercise in politics, nothing more. The votes are already decided; the trial is simply a pantomime.

To highlight the point, Democrat Senator Dianne Feinstein, the ranking member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, simply walked out during the trial when Adam Schiff was testifying; said “goodnight” and just went home.

More at: theconservativetreehouse.com... home/

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I didn't realise that they'd made Dark Crystal 2 !, Went to turn on trial footage and saw the Skeksis!

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Does this evidence relate in amy way to the 2 articles that were approved. If not.. Its not topical and should not be heard.

Similarly...would Shiff then recuse himself as a manager to become a witness to his own witness tampering with Ciarmella?

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

The impeachment has begun

Incorrect. Impeachment already happened.

This is the trial.

The IMPEACHMENT trial...no?

There can be no impeachment trial until one is called for in the US Senate.

Until that happens...nothing happens.

Period.

What's the over/under on McConnell initiating steps for a trial??

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   
As Mark Levin has so eloquently pointed out, the Senate is not where more evidence is presented. All the so called evidence was presented in the house. The purpose of the Senate is to review the evidence not present more of it. Democrats just keep on changing the rules of the game to suit their agenda. They keep on doing this in a Gobble's Nazi fashion. Tell a lie long enough, repeat enough, it becomes a truth. This is how they influence the uneducated and miseducated younger generations.

I think AG Barr is just hanging back. After the Democrats make enough fools of themselves the hammer is going to drop. I truly believe the major players in the DEMONCRATIC party are going to be arrested and tried for either sedition or treason. They are acting this way in DEFENSE because they have cheated the American public for a long time. There are Republicans that will fall as well. Once house gets cleaned TERM LIMITS MUST BE ENACTED!!!!!

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Diane Feinstein violated Senate Impeachment Rules Wednesday:

Many people are becoming aware the Senate impeachment trial is an exercise in politics, nothing more. The votes are already decided; the trial is simply a pantomime.

To highlight the point, Democrat Senator Dianne Feinstein, the ranking member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, simply walked out during the trial when Adam Schiff was testifying; said “goodnight” and just went home.

More at: theconservativetreehouse.com... home/

its not like china is on trial.....why else would she be interested?

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I've noticed that they are spending a LOT of time justifying Biden's actions and repeating that the IMF and UN and others were on Biden's side for firing the prosecutor.

And not a bit of it matters. Foreign policy in the USA is, within the laws passed by Congress, whatever the President says it is at the time. The IMF and UN do not set US foreign policy.

The arguments that Trump violated foreign policy are completely laughable. To do so, Trump would have to violate what Trump wanted to do. Foreign policy can change on a whim, because sometimes it has to change on a whim... we were late getting into WWII because we wouldn't change foreign policy fast enough. We took too long to admit that Hitler was a problem.

The allegations concerning Yovanovitch are also laughable. She does not set foreign policy; as Ambassador, she implements foreign policy as set by the President. I caught the allegation that she was targeted for physical violence in Ukraine by Trump... but in the same breath, the prosecution states that she was taken out of Ukraine for her own protection. By who? The tooth fairy? It was the Trump administration that got her safely out of Ukraine!

So they are claiming that Trump intended for her to have an unfortunate accident, and also prevented anything bad from happening to her because of his own actions. In what universe does that make sense?

Those who are so neck deep in the tall tales being spun would do well to remember that we have as of yet not heard one single word from Trump or his defense team, aside from an opening argument. That comes next, and I have a feeling, after finally getting to hear Sekulow in action, it will be a real eye-opener.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Going to argue the case for 8 days now, please ignore the boxes with evidence for your hopefully uninformed opinion.
Wait. What?

It's called making a prima facia case... literally meaning "true on the face of it." A prima facia case is typically required before any court will even hear a case, because it requires a certain amount of believable evidence to remove the assumption of innocence.

This is no different than what any lawyer has to do in order to establish any case anywhere in the country in any courtroom. In this case, we are just hearing a bunch of long-winded politicians instead of competent lawyers (and the case is being aired).

(Yes, I know these politicians are also lawyers in name, but apparently they are pretty damn poor lawyers based on what I have seen so far. I wouldn't want them representing me. One has already had to be admonished by the Chief Justice, before the end of opening arguments!)

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

This is why the Democrats want Trump out... he pulled on the right thread and the whole ball of yarn is coming unravelled.

Welcome to reality.

You might want to check out a couple of other threads while that thought is still fresh in your mind. One by me (shameless plug) and one that gives a complete OAN expose in the OP... 4 hours that are well worth the time, IMO.

Something is Just Not Right Here
OAN-Giuliani Investigation Bust Biden-Ukraine Corruption Wide Open

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

There can be no impeachment trial until one is called for in the US Senate.

The trial started Tuesday, two days ago... where have you been?

We're almost though the Prosecution's opening arguments already.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

The allegations concerning Yovanovitch are also laughable. She does not set foreign policy; as Ambassador, she implements foreign policy as set by the President. 

That's the Problem, The 7th Floor thinks they are in charge of policy, not the President. You can see it in the way Yovanovitch and Vindman talk and act.

How dare Trump ignore their Advice.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

MSNBC’s Chris Hayes and Rachel Maddow were furious with Senators who fell asleep or left the impeachment trial early, saying they should “resign tomorrow”:

Too freggin funny!

It's a constitutional crisis after all.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96
that is rich!
Does not take long for these people to become cannibals.

The meltdown on air when they do not get the 67 votes will be worth watching.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

The 7th Floor thinks they are in charge of policy, not the President.

That is the heart of the Deep State. Bureaucrats make policy, not those elected by the people. There is no way to enforce "term limits" on bureaucrats.

It would not surprise me to learn that many of our elected officials' votes are actually determined by their staff, not by the officials themselves.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

That's funny... Schumer just got through saying they were all fixated on Adam Schiff's riveting talking points.

Makes me wonder who was really asleep.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Interesting observation, I was listening to C-SPAN this morning, a call in show regarding the impeachment, and the callers seem overwhelmingly supportive of Trump. It seems that there is a really big disconnect between the position of the democrats and the general public. It will be interesting to see how that plays out in the coming elections.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Now the House is using their floor time to review why Biden firing the investigator is a "conspiracy" and the President had no reason to look into it. Unbelievable. Instead of presenting evidence on why the President should be impeached, they are spending their time to defend Biden! They are using the impeachment floor as a defense for a Democratic candidate!

This is disgusting. I want to hear the hard evidence of the President telling someone that he wanted Biden investigated for the purpose of his "personal gain" and with the CLEAR INTENT of meddling in the 2020 election! This is a complete and utter waste of time and taxpayer money that is the true abuse of power by the House Democrats. It is the most partisan, overreaching demonstration of abusing the power of the government, and such a twisting of facts to fit a narrative that I have ever seen in my entire life.

I have been around my fair share of liars and manipulators and people that will step on you to get up the ladder in some way (socially, work, ethically, etc.) but I am truly stunned at how far they are stretching the facts here. I still haven't heard one compelling piece of testimony or evidence that shows his phone call was for 2020 election tampering.

This is the weakest case for impeachment in the history of the US and I hope our Founders will forgive us for this display of mockery and Constitutional manipulation. Had they known their words would be used in such a demeaning display of the laws of the Country, they would have chosen not to speak or write them in the first place.

~Namaste

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join