It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 365
<< 362  363  364    366  367  368 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Ah, of course, that pesky Act.

Patriot Act: ‘Normalizing The U.S. Government’s Mass Surveillance Powers’
As the American public is fixated on the, "impeachment" hearings, Congress silently extends the Shadow Government surveillance powers in the Patriot Act which was set to expire Dec 15, 2019.

Largely due to the continuous noise from television news’ talking heads, most Americans have been lulled into thinking that the pressing issues are voting in the next election, but the real issue is simply this: the freedoms in the Bill of Rights are being eviscerated.

Yet as long as government agencies are allowed to make a mockery of the very laws intended to limit their reach, curtail their activities, and guard against the very abuses to which we are being subjected on a daily basis, our individual freedoms will continue to be eviscerated so that the government’s powers can be expanded, the Constitution be damned.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

You guys act like hillary is some kinda of super demon with so much power years and dozens of investigations all covered up for her.
While at the same time telling me that q a person to scared to show their face also has super great power and is going to bring this all powerful demon women to justice.

.....snippped.....

edit on Sun Dec 29 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

The House Dems snuck that extension in on the 19th I believe. Smack dab in the middle of the Impeachment Hoax.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
WOW
Man Dies of Norovirus at Restaurant Owned by Member of Congress!

News of the OUTBREAK at Their Location Wasn’t Revealed Until a Month After the Incident!

The Puritan Backroom, a popular Manchester restaurant owned by New Hampshire Democrat Rep. Chris Pappas, issued a statement Friday expressing condolences to the family of a man who contracted the norovirus and died — one of 18 PEOPLE who became ill after visiting the restaurant. However, questions remain as to why the news of the outbreak at their location wasn’t revealed until a month after the incident.

And Rep. Pappas continues to decline repeated requests for comment.

www.insidesources.com...

This is freaking me out a bit - this is practically in my backyard.

(post by pheonix358 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Gastrok

Wholey crud. If we look at like a S/T report 39% of the people there that night became ill and 2% died from the mystery illness! The owner didn't even bother to inform the public about this illness outbreak. I'm sure that a regular restaurant owner would get shut down, but I wonder what the NH Department of Health will do to this owner?

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
What a Qoincidence, Obama is sharing his list of favorite books from 2019. Some interesting titles and the second list shares some notable authors like Samantha Powers, Valerie Jarrett, Melinda Gates, Susan Rice.

twitter.com...

Finding My Voice by Valerie Jarrett - Penguin Random House
The Education of an Idealist by Samantha Power - Harper Collins
The Moment of Lift by Melinda Gates - Macmillan/Flatiron
Tough Love: My Story of the Things Worth Fighting For by Susan Rice - Simon & Schuster

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It's interesting in this interview how Barr transitions from Carter Page being spied on, to President Trump being spied on. He does it so seamlessly, that not even the NBC interviewer (and most MSM) comprehends that last sentence...."This is the President of the United States".

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

He's trolling at this point. We all know the links..Valarie Jarrett.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Seriously, how can he get a fair trial with PotUS commenting on the matter?!

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

He can tweet trash all he wants until indictments unsealed.

OR

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Near to her beloved Haiti.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   
runningtherace

Anon's B.I.G. Theory. Kickbacks, Fraud, & Money Laundering. Inspector General Barr of USAID!! Anon Notable!!

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Guess who just had a (Ber)cow?

John Bercow is snubbed in New Year's honours: Speaker does NOT get a peerage after standing down as Tory ministers 'take revenge' over his 'anti-Brexit bias'

No peerage for Bercow

GOOD for the U.K.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 02:56 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Kelly Fraser, Inuit singer-songwriter, dies at 26

Thor Simonsen, Fraser’s friend and producer, said he was told the day after Christmas by the singer-songwriter’s family that she had died. The family declined to release details, including the cause of death

I think Chris Knowles from the Secret Sun blog will be all over this as she shares her name with Elizabeth Fraser (Cocteau Twins) who he sees as an oracle and at the centre of all kind of synchronicity weirdness.

Speaking of which:

For months, the Big Bar Landslide has blocked fish migration on the Fraser River, the largest producer of sockeye in the world. Two-third of the salmon spawn above the blockage in the Chilcotin and Prince George areas.

link

BIG Bar(r), eh? Watch the water! Salmon plays an important role in legends. The Celtic salmon of knowledge is an interesting one for instance.

Both Frasers (the singer Kelly and the river/salmons) play important roles in Canadian indigenous culture.
edit on 29-12-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   
The jokes write themselves special:

BBC put presenter on a plane to interview Greta Thunberg

Having a laugh: is this the end for clowning?

🤡🤡🤡

ETA Of course Trump hates central bankers – they tell the truth

edit on 29-12-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 362  363  364    366  367  368 >>

join