It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 367
<< 364  365  366    368  369  370 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: aa51d3 No.7653595
Dec 29 2019 12:21:48 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...
Do you believe in coincidences?
The TRUTH will be told.
Q

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

edit on 29-12-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: aa51d3 No.7653791 📁
Dec 29 2019 12:39:23 (EST) NEW
Anonymous ID: 7f3f80 No.7653597 📁
Dec 29 2019 12:22:00 (EST) NEW
ClipboardImage.png⬇

ClipboardImage.png⬇

ClipboardImage.png⬇

>>7653541
>>7653597
The point being many (R)s are confused re: must go through additional 'hoops' in order to vote (re: (R) party registration).
% not mailed?
% 'supposedly' lost?
% delayed?
% returned [D] _unchanged?
Q

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

It's pure laziness if you refuse to do your own research and make the connections yourself. It's like, out of frustration over not *getting it*, you are demanding someone convince you that these things are true. No one can convince you of anything, you have to receive your own epiphanies or 'lightbulb moments ', draw your own conclusions and make the connections in your own mind. No one else can do it for you

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: aa51d3 No.7653873 📁
Dec 29 2019 12:45:14 (EST) NEW
EM-MyCLUYAAaTCD.png-large.png⬇

Follow the guide.
Q

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

It wouldn't help. I've said a bunch of times on ATS lately how Katie Hill literally stole the election in my district from Steve Knight.

They Decided that 1000s of R voters registrations (some of us which had been registered for many decades) were suddenly invalid and we were given "Provisional" ballots at the polling place. I went to bed with Knight winning by quite a bit as expected in my area, and woke up to Hill having won because all the "provisional" ballots literally got thrown out.

Ours wasn't the only district either, there were quite a few long time red areas here in California, especially the LA area that long time incumbents who were awesome "lost" due to these provisional ballots. It's so frustrating.

People walk into stores or whatever here, grab what they want and walk out the door, security tries to stop them and they freakin laugh and say "Call the cops, I'll wait!!" then when security doesn't call the cops they just walk out of store laughing.

The horror stories I could tell of what they are doing to us in rural areas, it's a really long list and those of you in surrounding states be ready for more "sane" Cali folks to be fleeing unless this gets fixed....

1. No more commercial Diesels unless they get "Modified" to be "Green", costing 10s of thousands of dollars and pushing out truckers and small businesses
2. Can't get water in rural areas because we can't haul water anymore either because of the above and water haulers going out business or regulations.
3. Out of control property crime the cops can't do anything about.
4. Water meters put on wells.
5. Out of control Electricity costs.
6. Power shut off for days, ruining 100s of dollars worth of food, killing cold sensitive pets or people because we have no heat with no recourse to sue.
7. Being taxed for rain water run off.
8. Being taxed for septic systems.
I could on all day.

Look at a voting map of Cali from before 2016, its 90% or more red. but San Fran, LA and a few other coastal areas screw the rest of us. We need electoral votes in each state too, because just like what's happening in Virginia we in California are getting scr**ed.

I was bred, born and raised in LA, I love the state, but things have gotten so bad it almost isn't livable anymore. I'd really appreciate if folks would quit saying CA needs to be walled off or fall into the ocean too. All we need is a Governmental purge here back to sane Reps and Senators and lawmakers. Most of us are NOT why you see what you see here. Even if we get a majority in an area here, they are smothering us with stealing our votes or as above Q post, not even giving people a chance to register R anymore? It's F***ing insane!!

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: aa51d3 No.7654139 📁
Dec 29 2019 13:06:19 (EST) NEW
If Russia didn't [hack] the DNC (insider breach)…..
& US INTEL supported Russia [breach] claim……
What does that tell you?
THE US GOV [UNDER POTUS] WENT THROUGH [STILL ONGOING] A MAJOR REMOVE/REPLACE OPERATION.
TRAITORS EVERYWHERE.
'DRAIN THE SWAMP' HAS 'REAL' MEANING.
[Mueller][impeachment] all meant to 'slowdelayprevent' the exposure [& prosecution] of their crimes.
Will new articles of impeachment be 'continually' drafted in effort to hold as ammunition to prevent Senate hearings re: [D] party corruption?
Moves & countermoves.
The 'silent' war continues.
Q

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: FlyingFox

Rumor has it that the CIA cannot legally operate in America..

More than rumor, it was the boundaries for a long time. Rumor is they do illegally play games here and coordinate with the FBI in schemes like the ridiculously Faux story about Russians causing votes for DJT.

(post by Creep Thumper removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

Thanks for the detailed post. I see what you mean.

No wonder decent people are leaving.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Guys, you're not gonna believe this! The name of the Hanukkah stabber is Grafton E. Thomas.

Grafton E. Thomas is an anagram of Termagant's hoof

Termagant or Tervagant was the name given to a god which Christians believed Muslims worshipped.
The word is also used in modern English to mean a violent, overbearing, turbulent, brawling, quarrelsome woman; a virago, shrew, vixen. In the past, the word could be applied to any person or thing personified, not just a woman.

European literature from the Middle Ages often referred to Muslims as pagans, with sobriquets such as "the paynim foe". These depictions represent Muslims worshipping Muhammad as a god along with various deities in the form of idols (cult images), ranging from Apollyon to Lucifer, but their chief deity was typically named Termagant. In some writings, such as the eleventh-century Song of Roland, this was combined to create an "unholy Trinity" of sorts composed of Muhammad, Apollyon, and Termagant.
link

Remember the name of the Odessa (TX) shooter encoded the names of 2 Egyptian gods: Set and Hathor and on top of that an anagram of his name is Asteroth (great Duke of hell in demonology).

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: Sabrechucker

This was extended country by country until all Five Eyes partners were included.

The entire purpose of five eyes was to be able to get a friendly power to spy for you.

Now you can still get them to help but also, you can do so yourself.

Wholesale spying on your own citizens is the prelude to a dictatorship.

Wakey wakey, Q is here.

P

Our right to be secure in our homes without undue loss of privacy.

So lets revise our 9/11 theory.

SO IF it was allowed to occur instead of just some fluke of the Moon God, and Bush Jr uses it to get the draconian Laws passed, then we have our 1st infringement that violates the Bill of Rights in the matter of privacy and security of our homes. It takes away an established Right to Privacy with that surveillance law using the NSA excuse when they could just check for the Jihadist at the boarding gate like in Israel. The Soviets just made crap up pretty much like what we see the FBI just tried to do to us to kill the outcome of the election they didn't like. Add in the 9/11 situation and we could say it is literally over our dead bodies.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Gastrok

Wholey crud. If we look at like a S/T report 39% of the people there that night became ill and 2% died from the mystery illness! The owner didn't even bother to inform the public about this illness outbreak. I'm sure that a regular restaurant owner would get shut down, but I wonder what the NH Department of Health will do to this owner?

It is the local Heatlh Dep job to inform the public. During my training days as an environmental scientist with medical skills I was assigned to a rural HD and the Food dudes we called them did follow ups and were the ones finding the victims and letting them know.

So if it was at a public place and people were sickened there, the HD officials would be obligated to report to the news about. Hopefully, allowing people who ate there the courtesy of knowing they could be infected and need tested or treated.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Can’t remember if it was confirmed here, or on Twitter, but the PATRIOT Act did away with all those pesky restrictions.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Q dropping on Seth Rich...

Worth repeating. There are two folks in this fight who are emotional components to all Anons. General Flynn and Seth Rich. Both triggered this event in different ways, both important symbols.

While Flynn is tagged with the DJT apologist nonsense, Seth was a DNC fav (and there is that photo).

The release of information, especially for followers of Matt Couch, will generate tremendous momentum. That card must be skillfully played.

His passing must/will not go in vain and his experience must be respected.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Guys, you're not gonna believe this! The name of the Hanukkah stabber is Grafton E. Thomas.

Grafton E. Thomas is an anagram of Termagant's hoof

Termagant or Tervagant was the name given to a god which Christians believed Muslims worshipped.
The word is also used in modern English to mean a violent, overbearing, turbulent, brawling, quarrelsome woman; a virago, shrew, vixen. In the past, the word could be applied to any person or thing personified, not just a woman.

European literature from the Middle Ages often referred to Muslims as pagans, with sobriquets such as "the paynim foe". These depictions represent Muslims worshipping Muhammad as a god along with various deities in the form of idols (cult images), ranging from Apollyon to Lucifer, but their chief deity was typically named Termagant. In some writings, such as the eleventh-century Song of Roland, this was combined to create an "unholy Trinity" of sorts composed of Muhammad, Apollyon, and Termagant.
link

Remember the name of the Odessa (TX) shooter encoded the names of 2 Egyptian gods: Set and Hathor and on top of that an anagram of his name is Asteroth (great Duke of hell in demonology).

I don't know who you are anymore

epic connect.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Flynn and Rich are just two that we know about.

I wonder how many attempted whistleblowers have died or were otherwise silenced in the past few decades that we are not aware of?

edit on b000000312019-12-29T12:49:55-06:0012America/ChicagoSun, 29 Dec 2019 12:49:55 -06001200000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

Correction "her her" to "her"

6:55
12:41

Bridge (clip)
45 (clip length)
Removal of "her"

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: crankyoldman
Flynn and Rich are just two that we know about.

I wonder how many attempted whistleblowers have died or were otherwise silenced in the past few decades that we are not aware of?

It's a sobering thought BG.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Remind me not to play scrabble with you.🤔

I know you're just quoting the msm headlines but I've never seen anyone 'stab' a person(s) with a machete. That tool is used for hacking off whatever.

Aside from stating the obvious... there sure seems to be a high number of (young) deaths in the news the past week or so. A great deal of negative energy to destroy the gift giving holiday spirit. The fear, mind control, eroding citizen rights, hate, & violence seems to be hitting an epic climax. It's almost as though [they] are creating & injecting a tidal wave of division to harvest every ounce of negative output for some ritual to usher in the new decade.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Q, anons, or us do NOT have to worry about House impeachment articles slowing or delaying Senate in any investigation of FISA, unmasking, SpyGate, Ukraine, Biden’s, or any other half dozen Dem bad acts. The Senate would just hump it up or interfere in the real investigation.

Barr/Durham is where America wants all of this sordid mess to be uncovered, exposed, and prosecuted. That’s the role of DOJ. Senate would cause disruption in what DOJ is doing.

The Senate needs to focus on policing the House and getting POTUS judges approved and their own agenda priorities.

edit on 29-12-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 364  365  366    368  369  370 >>

join