It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 354
<< 351  352  353    355  356  357 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

i listened to Mark Taylor for the first time tonight because my ex sent it to me. He is speaking to how the church has been infiltrated by a Soros group. It starts about 6:40 mark.

interestingly he is a Q follower.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Any comm ideas on the "Vase" comment?

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
So another piece of info I was looking at today came from the Bongino show tho I couldn't quite pull it all together so I went to his sources. We have discussed both of these pieces of info here but separately.

Lee Smith from March 2018

And now some intelligence and data experts believe that the CIA cloud is how the Obama administration could have minimized its trail after unmasking US persons. “The NSA database, with its large and ongoing collection of electronic communications, can be accessed through the NSA’s cloud,” says one former senior intelligence official. The NSA can audit it and find out if analysts are violating rules. The NSA does not audit the CIA’s cloud, which is audited by the CIA’s IT people and Amazon Web Services employees who are given security clearances. Says the former official: “There are people in the CIA, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, and the National Security Council staff who can move information from the NSA cloud into the CIA cloud. That seems the likeliest scenario to explain how Obama officials first unmasked US persons and then shared information without leaving a trail that could be audited independently, or immediately, at every step. Since unmasking, by itself, is authorized for lawful purposes, it’s the processing and sharing, as with Susan Rice’s spreadsheets, that tell us if the information was being misused.”

Daily Caller April 2017. Somewhere in the two articles I read this was done a full year before the election.

Former President Barack Obama’s national security adviser Susan Rice ordered U.S. spy agencies to produce “detailed spreadsheets” of legal phone calls involving Donald Trump and his aides when he was running for president, according to former U.S. Attorney Joseph diGenova.

“What was produced by the intelligence community at the request of Ms. Rice were detailed spreadsheets of intercepted phone calls with unmasked Trump associates in perfectly legal conversations with individuals,” diGenova told The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group Monday.

Other official sources with direct knowledge and who requested anonymity confirmed to TheDCNF diGenova’s description of surveillance reports Rice ordered one year before the 2016 presidential election.

Also on Monday, Fox News and Bloomberg News, citing multiple sources reported that Rice had requested the intelligence information that was produced in a highly organized operation. Fox said the unmasked names of Trump aides were given to officials at the National Security Council (NSC), the Department of Defense, James Clapper, President Obama’s Director of National Intelligence, and John Brennan, Obama’s CIA Director.

Here is the Bongino Show and the above starts at 10:30 to about 22 min.

If this info was transferred to CIA can we get it?

i am wondering if Adm Mike Rogers is explaining this to Durham and more importantly how he can best get the info.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Oh this is going to get really nasty....

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

So many pieces coming out, M Millie and others are regrouping true invistagative journalism plus of course ourselves

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Opposite of phallic is Vase.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Any comm ideas on the "Vase" comment?

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yep, exactly right and it is going to be awesome. If this is being investigated a lot more heads are going to roll.

I don't believe Bongino just suddenly decided to go back over a year and read Lee Smith's report. it was either in Smith's book (tho Bongino usually gives attributes) or someone clued him in that this was now 'a thing'.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
The whistleblower better keep his head on a swivel. I can see the DS taking him out and let the media point a finger at Trump. Same goes for the Concubine of the DOJ, Lisa Page.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
The unmasking keeps getting glossed over but it’s a big piece of SpyGate.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

BREAKING: Plane Crashes In Kazakhstan With 100 People On Board; Unlikely That There Are Survivors

global breaking news

the guardian
edit on 26-12-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
The last few month's mention of Dog's have been Quite a vocal point. Is DOG their distress signal, to get me outta here?.

Future Proves Past..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
@ffe3301

pretty clear

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
front.runner.political.rival.

clip

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Initial thought..where did Paul Ryan go?

Did he pull a RINO... Palin -- No Name?

edit on 26-12-2019 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Initial thought..where did Paul Ryan go?

Did he pull a RINO... Palin -- No Name?

why, was he involved with kevin spacey?

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Works @ Fox.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

He joined the board of directors of Fox Corporation and he's on the faculty of the University of Notre Dame.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

He pulled a Chaffetz??

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Which would render him a causality.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

No TV time. BOD role.