It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 355
<< 352  353  354    356  357  358 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

House of Cards

www.truthdig.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Really makes ya wonder how Netanyahu predicted 9/11 in 1995...🤔
I guess he had superior intel assets.😲

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

There was a certain irony to that article that I enjoyed immensely! Thanks for the post!

Look ma, Im all caught up with you guys

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
LOL now that what I call triggered

Canadian TV lops President Trump's 10-second cameo from 'Home Alone 2'
By Theresa Braine, New York Daily News 14 mins ago

President Trump has been cut in Canada.

C www.msn.com... viewers are being spared the 10-second cameo by Trump in “Home Alone 2: Lost in New York,” the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation has confirmed.

www.msn.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Was the vote in Israel a Saar Plebiscite of sorts?

Cheers

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Canada has been subverted by the globalist fifth-column. And, like the USA, Canada has too many people who are too comfortable with the media narrative.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Cooperating former NSA Director, Admiral Michael Rogers, is the "Rosetta Stone" for John Durham's Spygate investigation.

Many indictments possible: www.redstate.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

CIA - - BLACK OPERATIONS IN 'DIRTY TRICKS DEPARTMENT'

CIA Dirty Tricks Report (Take note: on the official agency site)

All depends which book he used, doesn't it?

Cheers

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Netanyahu predicted 9/11 event happening, but how many tries had the blind Mullah have at it before the Planes? I think it was predictable by a lot of us. Many people were saying inside job out of the gate. Most of us KNEW they were just begging for something big to happen with Political Correct policies. Policies that most non idiots understood were ignoring Jihadi comments after action was repeatedly taken by their inspired terrorists.

It didn't help much that the Bin Laden family was allowed safe passage out of the America's when there had to be family involved if we can believe the OS for a minute. In fact it still looks like this was allowed to happen IMO, if not actively pushed for the "military industrial complex" to be funded. Research funding is important and we do walk a fine line if we want peace. It is messy trying to defend a nation of freedom lovers. We are up against a Cabal using and infinite supply of stolen wealth and stolen military power borrowed/diverted from our military resources. Aided by traitors.

edit on 27-12-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Yeah. It is not like crime involving commercial aircraft was anything new. I recall the hijacked planes flying to Cuba decades ago. The Saudis and Pakistanis used the same technique but weaponized the aircraft itself.

It is a sad show. The voyeur machines used for "security" in U.S. airports are not used by Israel (so I have heard). And Israel hasn't had an attack like 9-11. I'll bet their security is more effective and not tainted by PC.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Knowing what we know now, I think James Comey had the Oval Office bugged.

Maybe the Grandfather Clock Really Was Bugged: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Urns are vases too... Recovery of US soldiers remains from Korean war?

In the Singapore Summit in 2018, Donald Trump of the US and Kim Jong-un of North Korea committed "to recovering POW/MIA remains, including the immediate repatriation of those already identified"

By October 2019, it was reported that that 35–40 servicemen had been identified. After the failure of the Hanoi Summit, the US suspended the program.
link

Alternatively...

Hopi Prophecies from the film Koyaanisqatsi

If we dig precious things from the land, we invite disaster.

Near the day of purifications, there will be cobwebs spun back & forth in the sky.

A container of ashes might one day be thrown from the sky, which could burn the land and boil the oceans.

edit on 27-12-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

There might be an esoteric link to the "balm in Gilead" that would be of historical importance to anyone following "Q".
North Korea is a military regime.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Hanoi was Viet Nam , where we had similar issues. Both of those events were due to strange wars.

edit on 27-12-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Another DAY another False North Korea Alarm .....

A U.S. base near North Korea accidentally blared an emergency siren - instead of taps - December 27, 2019

A U.S. Army base in South Korea accidentally blasted an emergency siren Thursday night instead of the somber notes of taps, officials said, igniting brief panic on the base amid North Korean leader Kim Jong Un's threats of an unwelcome "Christmas gift."....

Soldiers were "immediately" notified of the mistake, and control measures were put in place to ensure it is not repeated, Crighton said, though he did not say how much time passed between the false alarm and notification of the mistake.

Although it is unclear how the incident occurred Thursday, it appears similar to a 2018 incident in Hawaii, when an operator at the emergency management agency accidentally alerted the state that a nuclear missile strike was imminent as tension with North Korea mounted.....

So another "How did that happen" alarm .......

edit on 12272019 by MetalThunder because: 63668794 7 7 7

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I know, I know... my timing is off - but I've just had an Epiphany!

Kill boxes such as [GS] point to BOX-IN-G DAY

grrrgraphics.com...

Guest Post by a Canadian Patriot There are several politicians that talk a great deal, but always come up short time after time when it comes to fight.

Just in case Justin ‘Two-Face’ Trudeau has not had enough of bad news in losing his majority government, being ridiculed by the whole world or being ousted as blackface three times and gaining the title of world class hypocrite; he will not be able to offer any resistance to his superior adversary who will send him to his corner, beaten!

[...]

Looks like you’re idea sparked some thoughts by BG for this piece. Happy holidays Fren!
edit on Fri Dec 27 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: EXTAGS and SOURCE ADDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

It seems a number of people were not informed of a script change.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
It's Friday... don't forget to "Look to twitter..." this afternoon - The storm may be upon us?

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

The pettiness has no limits.

top topics

<< 352  353  354    356  357  358 >>

join