It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I wish I was kidding QoS....not the underwear, or various other similar items that cost more even....the lack of common sense was astounding , but what really stood out was just how useless and wasteful this was from a Co. profit perspective, whatever losses from theft couldn't possibly justify this policy, " Locks on Socks "....ugh.....

Anyways, they lost my business, lol, I'm not gonna jump through hoops to buy basic items, " ain't nobody has time for that that ! "

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Attorneys make things too complicated. The Senate should just haul in the suspected alleged criminals who framed General Flynn, and interview them under oath.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: dashen

LOL. Think you went alittle too deep on the first image. Great memes and I'm stealing the middle one.

ETA: You got me rolling on RAND. Found so much my head is about to explode. Will post later/tomorrow.

Irony. RAND is located in the heart of the People's Republic Of Santa Monica. Literally the poster child for Communism, Cancel Culture, PC Culture and Brain Deadedness - once the opposite of all that.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Thousands of German farmers drive their tractors to Berlin to protest government policies.

Twitter (vid)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
"Lost" Steve Colbert episode feat. Donald Trump, interesting

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Hmm, George Webb went to lunch at a halal restaurant in Little Somalia, and said everyone was delightful. They chatted about football, then when asked about politics they "just wanted peace", and were pro-America in that uniquely immigrant way.

I tend to trust George, and my own Funny Muslim Stories could fill it's own thread.

edit on 27-11-2019 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I remember watching that episode when it first aired. Who ever has the full episode should post it on Bitchute.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
One "fix" I came up with for problems with dangerous dogs, a pet peeve of mine, is pretty simple, insurance.

Let little old ladies, in the middle of nowhere with a 12lb poodle, pay the least possible amount amortized against the bite risk. Maybe even homeowners insurance will cover it for many people, but if not....a young person in an urban setting with 3 big dogs should have to get insurance, priced fairly based on risk....things like age and criminal history etc.

It seems like a good idea, although it would mean a lot of dead-end dogs in the short term, but a better overall situation with public safety and living conditions for marginalized animals. I suppose the compulsory insurance model could be more widely applied to other animals, but where is the line....animal testing, hunting....????

Fair disclosure, I'm vegetarian 25 yr.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN,

Isn't the command center back in Qatar now? That move was an exercise, not a permanent relocation.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   
More eating their own...

www.foxnews.com/politics/obama-warned-he-would-intervene-to-stop-bernie-from-winning-nomination-report

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 27-11-2019 by FlyingFox because: Trust The Plam

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   
WOW talk about easy money

Retired colonels bribed active-duty officers, paid military spouse $1.2 million for ‘no-show’ job, to win IT contracts

www.armytimes.com... in-it-contracts/

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Always OUTSTANDING to hear from a MARINE.

Guns and Eyeballs

Godspeed, and,

Cheers

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
More eating their own...

www.foxnews.com/politics/obama-warned-he-would-intervene-to-stop-bernie-from-winning-nomination-report

www.foxnews.com...

And he says Joe Biden "doesn't have it in him" to win in 2020.

nypost.com...

Could Barack Obama be setting the stage for Michelle Obama?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Could be, but threatening to stop a presidential candidate? Isn't that called "Election Tempering", or do we not count this since it's a S/T vs S/T thing?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I'll see your German farmers and raise you...

A farmers' protest in Dublin involving a cavalcade of tractors has entered a second day - and could escalate, amid reports that farmers have called in reinforcements to disrupt the M50 and possibly target main roads on the outskirts of the city.
Dublin

French farmers are to stage a major protest on Wednesday - using 1,000 tractors to form rolling roadblocks on roads in the Paris area.
Paris

In October Dutch farmers did the same in The Hague.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Error 404 on your link.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Alles zooo-PER in the EU.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Part of the solution would have to be confiscating dogs of those who had no insurance. A further necessity would be to require sterilization of all dogs [and other problem critters, such as boa constrictors, pythons, etc.] before sale.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

It sounds like you may be funded by the "underground warfare training" budget. Stay safe, Jarhead.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 04:07 AM
link   

The World Health Organization (WHO) and the U.N. Children's Fund (UNICEF) on Tuesday evacuated dozens of their staff working on the Ebola epidemic from the town of Beni in Congo due to the worsening security situation.
link

Beni is where the plane was headed to that crashed a couple of days ago killing 26.

I could swear I've seen that movie before - didn't end well from what I remember. # doesn't always hit the fan but when it does...

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join