It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
WOW talk about easy money

Retired colonels bribed active-duty officers, paid military spouse $1.2 million for ‘no-show’ job, to win IT contracts

www.armytimes.com... in-it-contracts/

Scrubbed already, from Ohio anyway...

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   

AMAZON’S RING PLANNED NEIGHBORHOOD “WATCH LISTS” BUILT ON FACIAL RECOGNITION

Bezos and the Bozos
🤡 🌐

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

URL works, but is cut off in the comment. Run all these together as a browser address and it should go to the article.

https://

www.armytimes.com/

news/your-army/2019/11/25/retired-colonels-bribed-active-duty-officers-payed-military-spouse-12-million-for-no-show-job-to-win-it-contracts/

Cheers

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Is the POTUS quote about being in Washington 17 times giving us the visual metaphor that Washington has been strangled by outside interest/controls?

See Washington as the capitol that was originally a "circle the wagons" protector of the US but then became "lassooed" and controlled by outside interests/foreign powers... in this picture the tail of the Q is the cowboy controlling the lariat and controlling the "cattle"!
edit on 27-11-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Very good @ Dannielle Blumenthal PhD Ukraine thread unrolled

Ukraine orphanages (“orphanages”) as a ratline (“feeder”) for child sex trafficking is real. See June 2, 2016, @huffpost article by Laurie Ahern:

Ukraine orphanages (“orphanages”) as a ratline (“feeder”) for child sex trafficking is real. See June 2, 2016, @huffpost article by Laurie Ahern:

""Ukrainian women are...the second largest group of foreign women in prostitution outside the U.S. military bases in Korea."

This crap is pssing me off big time. I could imagine vigilante's would act like we get from that scene we had a few days back in S Africa with someone kids in armored car that they crowd thought were being kidnapped. They beat the driver badly, he was innocent.

edit on 27-11-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
Good evening Patriots!

Regarding the terror classifications, I remember posting about this. Rel please look into that, thanks.
The links grow daily.
Q is real. Remember back to the tunnels.
TUNNELS!
WARRIORS.
Posting on here (AUTH from HIGHER)
Nothing can stop what is coming. MASSIVE.
Keep up the prayers.

No codes in this.

Semper Fidelis

God Speed your task and give discernment to the masses that what is going on is real and needs to be dealt with swiftly.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Looking in to terror classifications in your posts now 0311warrior, apologies for delay.

Your reference to MASSIVE brings the earlier MASSIVE ATTACK VIDEO, with Q in, to mind!

Pray for Q's Massive tunnels attack by the now underground-trained military?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Is this the updated "MAP off CONUS" that you requested?

Was the importance of the MAP down to the Eyes looking downward because the Eyes are looking down to the tunnels?

Compare to the tunnels/caves and disappearances maps:

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Have they updated that map since 1927?
Some folks still looking for that quarter that was lost in 1928.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
An older article, from earlier this year ---- but "current" in our discussions. If DUMBS are being taken out you'd think they'd be on a list ... maybe even hiding in plain sight .... ...... BUT wait .... China Lake ???

The subterranean battlefield: Warfare is going underground, into dark, tight spaces - Feb 2019

Welcome to the subterranean.

It is happening in Syria now. Iraqi forces faced it in Mosul. Russia, China, North Korea, Iran all boast complex facilities laced with reinforced command and control and the ability to deploy thousands of troops, tanks, missiles and even launch planes from underground runways.

As with guerrilla fighters in Vietnam, militant groups from Islamic State to Hamas to rebel groups in Africa have expanded their use of the ­underground, whether in remote caves or by ­burrowing their way through cities such as the city of Darayya, Syria, for what became tunnel-on-tunnel warfare with the regime.

“They’ve gone underground to match our ­overmatch,” said retired Army Maj. John Spencer, chairman of Urban Warfare Studies with the Modern War Institute at West Point.....

Ready to go underground

Though the Army and Marine Corps want troops ready to go underground, not every base has the facilities.

Those include the Tunnel Warfare Center in China Lake, ­California, Yuma Proving Grounds, Arizona; White Sands Missile Range, New Mexico; Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri; Fort Story, Virginia; Fort Hood, Texas; and Muscatatuck Urban Training Center, Indiana, likely the most complex of the list.

The Marine Corps has underground features at its urban training facility at Twentynine Palms, California.

A 2013 Naval Postgraduate School thesis paper, “The Enemy Below,” by four Army majors advocated for ­increasing and deepening subterranean training and noted seven cave systems at the National Training System at Fort Irwin, ­California that could be used......

Cave Systems ... Hmmmmmmmm

edit on 11272019 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
I got it to link:
army times

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

0311Warrior posts with TERROR in PART 1:

Apr 25 2018 22:22:00

a reply to: IAMTAT

AND they hate us American born Latinos just as much. Many of us want a strong border, want more jobs and want the illegals who are criminals to be gone. They terrorize our towns and the illegals here who are trying to ghosts and just want a better life.

May 16 2018 13:33:00

a reply to: Perfectenemy

I fully believe terrorism is manufactured 100%
Order out of chaos. Provide the chaos & then provide the order.

Have terrorists ever killed a lot of politicians?
Bombed their homes/cars?? No.

It’s always attacks on us common folk.

I’m not saying that terrorists aren’t real. They are. Their ideology is real along with their actions. What’s manufactured is the actual attack itself.

Intel identifies. Then helps in some form. Steps in to thwart or let’s it happen. Complete control is only way to prevent unnecessary damage (intel/political controllers dying)

My .02
Semper Fidelis

Jun 07 2018 17:34:00

a reply to: Skyfloating

What is so remarkable is that it’s always been in front of our faces we already knew the WHO & WHAT we just didn’t realize it yet. Owls. Italian food. Eye. Terrorism. Etc. the cabal is real and naysayers are delusional. Disgusting & disturbing what our fate would’ve been had the witch won.

Jul 19 2018 18:24:00

a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight
Honestly? You’re absolutely right. Most people have no idea about 80% of things that happen in the world. They barely know their own family members. Society has evolved to be so self centered and closed off that when you crack open their dream world and insert truth they get angry and sometimes violent. If you keep at it though they wake up quickly because truth is like a drug. So many people don’t care about history because it’s boring or whatever and that’s a huge problem. I have 2 degrees (US history and counter-terrorism) so I value education and the pursuit of the truth. History has that, the facts. People are waking up, it seems like a slow process but it is happening.

Jul 25 2018 01:09:00

Possibly? Who would POTUS refer the actual investigation to though?

I guess it depends on the crime. If it’s NATSEC related then mil would take over is my understanding. Which lines up with 6166

Found it:
www.congress.gov...

“Makes the following offenses triable by commissions: (1) murder of protected persons; (2) attacking civilians; (3) attacking civilian objects; (4) attacking protected property; (5) pillaging; (6) denying quarter; (7) taking hostages; (8) employing poison or similar weapons; (9) using protected persons as a shield; (10) using protected property as a shield; (11) torture; (12) cruel or inhuman treatment; (13) intentionally causing serious bodily injury; (14) mutilating or maiming; (15) murder in violation of the law of war; (16) destruction of property in violation of the law of war; (17) using treachery or perfidy; (18) improperly using a flag of truce; (19) improperly using a distinctive emblem; (20) intentionally mistreating a dead body; (21) rape; (22) sexual assault or abuse; (23) hijacking or hazarding a vessel or aircraft; (24) terrorism; (25) providing material support for terrorism;

(26) wrongfully aiding the enemy; (27) spying; (28) conspiracy; (29) perjury and obstruction of justice; and (30) contempt.

Obstruction / Conspiracy / Perjury

If RR did any of those HELLO military court 😈

Jul 25 2018 16:34:00 (2018 16:34 also adds to 25)

a reply to: Trillium

I already stated what is going on multiple times.
H.R. 6166 + 470th + HUBER

www.congress.gov...
WHO does Huber report to if NATSEC crimes are found?

What qualifies for TRIBUNAL / Military Commission procedures?

Excerpt from link:

Makes the following offenses triable by commissions: (1) murder of protected persons; (2) attacking civilians; (3) attacking civilian objects; (4) attacking protected property; (5) pillaging; (6) denying quarter; (7) taking hostages; (8) employing poison or similar weapons; (9) using protected persons as a shield; (10) using protected property as a shield; (11) torture; (12) cruel or inhuman treatment; (13) intentionally causing serious bodily injury; (14) mutilating or maiming; (15) murder in violation of the law of war; (16) destruction of property in violation of the law of war; (17) using treachery or perfidy; (18) improperly using a flag of truce; (19) improperly using a distinctive emblem; (20) intentionally mistreating a dead body; (21) rape; (22) sexual assault or abuse; (23) hijacking or hazarding a vessel or aircraft; (24) terrorism; (25) providing material support for terrorism; (26) wrongfully aiding the enemy; (27) spying; (28) conspiracy; (29) perjury and obstruction of justice; and (30) contempt.

RE READ ALL DROPS. Then go READ H.R. 6166

TRIBUNALS 😈

ThanQ for AUTH, MAD DOG

Semper Fidelis America 🇺🇸

edit on 25-7-2018 by 0311Warrior because: (no reason given)

Sep 03 2018 10:57:00

"a reply to: AgarthaSeed

MSM suppressing truth.

multiple camps across NM, CA, AZ and others.

TERROR

YOUTH
PLAN?

You all know more than you know. RE READ EARLY DROPS.

DECLASS SOON

... follow-up post holds second half of warrior "terror" posts!!
THE LAST ONE IS KEY!!!!

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Part 2 - 0311Warrior posts with "terror" in - NOTE last one references MASSIVE!!
(boldings are mine)

Nov 16 2018 01:54:00 (Timestamp gives 55)

a reply to: CoramDeo

I agree with you. He went too far and he DID jeopardize countless operations across the globe. Unimaginable worst case scenario Mil / IC intel spill. He could’ve disclosed without revealing as much as WikiLeaks did. That was his discretion. It hurt our Nation, our allies and aided our countless enemies as small as midlevel gangs, human trafficking, illegal drugs, other contraband, terror cells, and in direct conflicts across the globe, Afghanistan and Syria for example, up to the nation state enemies like China or Iran.

I understand that he will do the right thing now. I understand he did do an impeccable job with disclosure in his career but this time he simply went too far, too much weight in the truth was used, it was already bombshell enough, the direct data was just too much. Exposed us to enemies in ways we can’t even discuss. So don’t for a second think he is a savior.

I also agree with you P358, he isn’t a US citizen I know that, that’s why I say he would be seen by our military as a single state aggressor and not simply treated like an individual leaker. He could’ve leaked less and still shown America’s dark secret without exposing direct op personnel. Intel altered forever. Massive problem for our country. He would’ve been treated like a great journalist that found the data and was proper and discretionary.

I believe I’ve explained it clearly enough. Q group, etc is using him for Justice. My guess it’s his half of the immunity. Otherwise he would be seen as an aggressor against our United States.

CA is gonna have a bad day pretty soon. Good for us. I really wonder what the msm will disclose. They’ve got to be afraid by now. Who’s going to shift first.

I suggest those who doubt Q should talk to their friends and family in service. Or go tour the Southern & Northern Border regions and look for our boys and girls. Secure like never before. You’ll believe. O7

edit on 16-11-2018 by 0311Warrior because: Adding thought to P358

Nov 20 2018 10:49:00

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Yes they do. As well as traffickers.

Most social media platforms are used for clandestine coms.

The things I’ve seen on Tumblr were horrific. We had a team with us who was posing UC and the things that people were sending them were enough to make us throw up. Disturbing beyond belief. WICKR is wicked. Massive groups with users who were so dumb they didn’t even hide their IPs!! Located all over world, tons in CA and NM.

Dash - CHINA has no choice but to comply to save face, their complicity in the trafficking and thus aiding those entities and their subsequent aiding of terror cells go hand in hand.

Dec 21 2018 20:56:00 (gives 33 11 13)

I feel that as someone in my line of work I can provide unique perspective & a more knowledgeable argument for policy.

WE NEED THE WALL

Before anyone faints or tries to paint me as a rightwing nut job let me clear the air: I’m a liberal, not a fake liberal Democrat, a real liberal. You know the ones like HRC, Obama, Biden, Schumer, Pelosi etc claim to be but clearly aren’t.

The Wall means more than stopping ILLEGAL immigration.
Drugs, terrorism, weapons, and human trafficking.

Yes some people truly seeking asylum, or who simply want better life and jobs are coming across.

Those seeking asylum MUST come LEGALLY. We have a process for that and by choosing to enter ILLEGALLY into a Nation who has open arms for them is still wrong. Yes they come from terrible situations in their homelands & they NEED to be helped. I have empathy for them. We Americans don’t usually understand just how AMAZINGLY BLESSED we are to live here.

For those who come ILLEGALLY for jobs I do not have sympathy. They need to stay in their countries and fix it. It is NOT America’s job to fix the economies of other countries so that their people don’t leave them. That’s on those countries and their people.

BOTH parties are equally to blame for the current mess we are continually dealing with.

I’m sick and tired of people on the Left screaming about how heartless the Right is for wanting a protected border. All you hear from the Left about the illegal immigrants is: the children, the poor, the weak, the sick, “we must help them!”, etc.

END birthright citizenship for ALL FUTURE non citizens children.
All CURRENT “anchor” babies as they’re often called, must remain Citizens.

Provide a 1-time path to citizenship for those who wish to step forward within the window of time. All illegals MUST undergo same process as everyone else who wishes to become a Citizen with 2 catches:
1. 5yr BAN from ALL social welfare programs INCLUDING welfare programs that their LEGAL children are eligible for
2. No voting rights for 12yrs - that’s their punishment for coming illegally!

ALL FUTURE illegals should be immediately removed and deported without court dates

ANY gov employees, LEOs, elected officials, etc who AID illegals in ANY way will receive MANDATORY 10yr prison sentences

ANY business dealing with illegals will receive SEVERE punishments including imprisonments for those who knowingly permitted such acts

My opinions. Stay safe everyone.

Apr 15 2019 12:20:00

TRAP
are detention centers overloaded or not?
are there drug smuggling/trafficking or not?
are there human smuggling/trafficking or not?
are there weapon smuggling/trafficking or not?
IS the Southern Border in crisis or not?

SET

Doesn’t matter which side they take.
No matter where they stand. They will FALL!
Trapdoor in 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10

What happens to you when you are linked to terrorism?
Unlawful Enemy Combatants
MCA (ref my posts from last fall)
DiFi question.

cis.org...

Semper Fidelis

May 17 2019 10:48:00 THIS IS KEY

Weigh beginning Q posts, current happenings and my posts.

Am mobile can q links be added for me?
Thanks in advance if so.

Follow Along

Border Security, riots, insurrection, weapons caches, tunnels, caves, NBCs, list of those running for 2020, NXIVM, reveals of long term investigations soon.

>>147005381
HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of CROSS BORDER RUN. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect MASSIVE RIOTS organized in defiance and OTHERS FLEEING THE US TO OCCUR. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.

”Why is ANTIFA allowed to operate?
Why hasn't the MB been classified as a terrorist org?
What happens if Soros funded operations get violent and engage in domestic terrorism?
What happens if mayors/ police comms/chiefs do not enforce the law? “

”Why is the NG called up across 12 cities”

”President to activate - what must be showed?”

”Can you rely on being able to board a plane and fly away?”

”Now think about why Antifa plays right into the plan? Always ahead. Good guys are winning.”

More correlation is present. Find.
Thanks for prayers. Oscar Mike.

Semper Fidelis

Post 3 next with 2 others!

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Part 3 - I missed two of 0311Warriors "terror" posts:

Apr 15 2019 12:20:00

TRAP
are detention centers overloaded or not?
are there drug smuggling/trafficking or not?
are there human smuggling/trafficking or not?
are there weapon smuggling/trafficking or not?
IS the Southern Border in crisis or not?

SET

Doesn’t matter which side they take.
No matter where they stand. They will FALL!
Trapdoor in 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10

What happens to you when you are linked to terrorism?
Unlawful Enemy Combatants

MCA (ref my posts from last fall)
DiFi question.

cis.org...

Semper Fidelis

edit on 15-4-2019 by 0311Warrior because: (no reason given)

Apr 15 2019 14:47:00

a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I want to clarify again that I am no longer in the Marine Corps. I’m a veteran. ICE Special Agent (HSI-SRT).

For the record. I’d estimate that 80% of us KNOW that we were pawns for the gov. A running sick joke is “GOD” - Gold Oil Drugs.
Removing terrorists/protecting local pops/fighting terrorism over “there” instead of HERE was the majority reasons for enlisting.

My SUMMARY of key points - hope I haven't missed key point...
0311Warrior's posts link Mexico cartel terrorism to:
1) Q1 Hillary extradition and MASSIVE RIOTS,
2) H.R. 6166 + 470th + HUBER,
3) ANTIFA + SOROS,
4) Classification of Enemy combatants that allows military engagement.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Lucifer knows where God's Throne is located.

Isaiah 14:12-14 God is talking to Lucifer: “...13 For thou [Lucifer] hast said in thine heart, 'I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: 14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.”

God's Throne is in the North; what we Masons call a "place of darkness"?! What?

On the sides of the North
The last statement made by Lucifer reveals the exact location of this Mount of Assembly, where God’s throne resides. Where? – The North. The North is a specific place. The North is a definite location. God’s throne is not just above us, it’s in the north. The North would be in the direction of the North Star Polaris.

Polaris sits over the North Pole. Polaris is also known as the North Star. Job 26:7 says God “strecheth out the north over the empty place.” It is in this northern region that astronomers have discovered an empty space so vast it is virtually incomprehensible. Although the heavens are filled with stars, it seems that behind the Northern Star there is an empty space.

This north star is one of the brightest in the sky. It is considered a directional star because it does not move. It is fixed in the north. Sailors would use this star to find their way at sea. It seems as though this star was placed there to indicate that when you are lost, you should look north where God dwells.
~ Source

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Good morning, everyone.

Hey, I didn't see this discussed yet. If I just missed it, I apologize. It seems that Mexico doesn't like the idea of Trump designating the Mexican Drug Cartels as terrorist organizations. They're seeking "high level meetings" with DC. They want to address money and "organized crime flowing from the US into Mexico."

This is great news, IMO. Trump is going to be able to get money from Mexico for the wall, I bet, and also get to expose Obama administration shenanigans. Plus probably McCain and Napolitano and the rest of the Arizona Mafia.
www.dailywire.com... dium=social&utm_campaign=dwtwitter

It was good to see Warrior pop back in. Can't wait for this thing to wrap up.

Also, I'm still getting these stupid redirect pop-ups when I access this website. This upsets me as I know it's coming from this particular website. It never happens unless I'm on this site. No other websites give me this problem. My response is I just don't access this site as much. No big deal. I'll just find somewhere else to participate I guess. *Shrugs*

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

There are 3 groups of Muslims:

1. The terrorists who will act out.

2. The sympathizers who enable them.

3. The rest who would likely assimilate into American society given time.

The second group is the real danger as they will undercut the country wherever they can, but not openly, and are nearly indistinguishable from the last group.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
It was requested to follow POTUS rally points and construct map. Click HERE scroll down 1/2 page to “2020 campaign rallies” 18 Locations thus far starting in El Paso, TX - Sunrise, FL.
Next rally Hershey, PA Dec 10th.

Border’s & Coasts secured. Sorry for not being able to produce the map at this time as you contribute some much brain power here. I hope this helps you or anyone to create updated map.

Thank you 0311 o7

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Interesting UK Death reported on BBC today... English/jewish Polymath Jonathan Miller - possible cabal messaging?

Jonathan Miller, director and humorist, dies at 85

Born 1934 = 17
Died at 85 = 13

A man of many parts, Miller was also an author, a photographer, a sculptor, a broadcaster and a qualified doctor.

Born in London in 1934, Miller studied medicine at Cambridge before embarking on a career in the arts.

Directed famous 1966 Jonathan Miller's Psychedelic Alice in Wonderland . Wiki

Directed Laurence Olivier in "Merchant of Venice"... Pound of Flesh, blood etc.

Knighted by the Queen.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: Trillium

Error 404 on your link.

Here link again and screen capture
Army Times

endchan.net...

edit on 27-11-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join