It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its Looking Like Schiff - Vindman - Ciaramella Conspired to Impeach President Trump.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Or the god only know how many years of the Clinton's did x?

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: shooterbrody

No, the whistleblower is the informant who brought the information to to the cops (barr, and friends) who are trying to claim in courts that the pres is immune to investigation so they didnt really investigate. So congress. Who has oversight powers picked it up. Cops usually dont out their informants till it's necessary at the trial. The closest to a trial when it comes to impeachment is the senate.. the house is more like the process leading up to and including the grand jury and indictment.

No, the whistleblower is a partisan nut!

We all know his name now and we also know he worked closely with Biden for years.

So, you are going to be good with the real facts coming out this week when we dont try to hide things behind "closed door" ,corrupt, Schiff hearings?

Didnt think so....

Lolz🤪

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

We know who is claimed to be the whistleblower....
Haven't bothered to track back to the original source for that information... as far as I know, it's illegal to out the whistleblower...so, I'll leave that whole discussion alone and just say you should really make sure they are the whistleblower before you go plastering their name all over the net painting a target and making some guy who isnt him life miserable and danger...

I would be glad if both sides just laid the politics aside and try to give us an accurate and factual account of what happened. Before the fools tear our country so far apart we cant put it back together again.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

Or the god only know how many years of the Clinton's did x?

CLinton's actually did X.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Is Vindman on Schiff's witness list?

HUGE! Schiff Witness Vindmam Testified that He “Thought” President’s “Policy” Was Wrong So He Advised Ukrainians to Ignore the President.

What a mess the Democrats have gotten themselves into. If they try to sell this sham on the American people they have the same gall as Rep. Swalwell thinking he has a chance at President.
Transcript excerpt at: www.thegatewaypundit.com... -ignore-the-president/

Sounds like Lt Colonel Vindman was taking matters into his own hands !!

Well THAT is a coup de tat !!!! 😃

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Too bad what the whistleblower said and what the summary of the call said and what the witnesses both those who filed the record of the call and those who were listening to record the call are all saying the same thing.
That plus laying out a concerted effort by several people to coerce Ukraine into making false announcements about fake investigations so that people will think badly about Joe BIden. Kind of setting up a Hillary e mail scandal that he could use later. All false of course but...

So it doesnt matter if you think the whistleblower is a partisan nut. You have no idea of course but...it doesn't matter because the facts are the facts.

John Bolton will be an interesting witness to hear and his lawyer is saying he is aware of other efforts that no one has any idea about yet. John Bolton is not a partisan nut. He is a patriot. He does not swear an oath to trump he swears an oath to the constitution.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh lord, here comes the bus.
Line Vindman and Sondland, and Hill, and Yovanovich up at the curb.

Anything in defense of the president. Anything.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

The back room secret "legal impeachment inquiry" continues.
Corrected that for you.
Glad to see you have realized they are legal impeachment hearings.
Open hearings begin next week. What will be the story be then?
I know, the ones who testify under oath are all liars and the ones who refuse to testify under oath are all telling the truth, just not to the authorities.
Right?

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

So, how many years of hearings and investigations have there been compared to trump?

Trump has had to shell out over $25,000 so far in out of court settlements, is in unindicted co-something or other in the Cohen case, and I do believe there's testimony in the stone case that leads us to the conclusion that he lied on those written answers in the mueller investigations.. hes had to admit wrongdoing related to his charity organization.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Senator Graham says if the WhistleBlower (Ciaramella) doesn't testify, Impeachment is Dead On Arrival at the Senate.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Here's a question for yas, we have all these court cases heading to the supreme court with what really are some wild arguments as to why trump is immune from being investigated, that he has all encompassing executive power that he can use to block just about any and all oversight or legal challenge.

Is Justice Robert's, after reading these arguments, gonna walk into impeachment hearing already convince that trump is abusing his power?

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Why?? Kind of think trump can call any witness he wants in the senate hearing.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Sure if you say so.

Lets just ignore that several of them were actually on the call.

That's a fact that seems to be conveniently forgotten.

except I didnt forget.

But the "key" ones, admit they weren't in on any calls. Even Sondland spoke to Trump directly, and stated in his testimony that Trump told him "no quid pro quo", and "I don't want anything from him but for him to do what he was elected to do".

ETA: I can provide you the specific pages of both transcripts if you'd like.
edit on 10-11-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Where did you go, Silly?

I've got the transcripts ready to go!

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I hear the phone transcript that President Trump is releasing on Tuesday will be a Blockbuster.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

I have mad love for your post.

All is not lost, but we have to fight like it’s the Revolutionary War, and the enemy is not a foreign King, but unseen puppet masters behind the scenes with their agents stirring things up on their behalf. However, like George Washington, I believe we have Divine Providence on our side.

edit on 10-11-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I hear the phone transcript that President Trump is releasing on Tuesday will be a Blockbuster.

Could it be a "message" of proof of the Bidens' "influences" ? 👁️ 😎 👁️

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Senator Graham says if the WhistleBlower (Ciaramella) doesn't testify, Impeachment is Dead On Arrival at the Senate.

www.foxnews.com...

What is he going to testify about?
Joe told him trump gets 2 scoops?
The wapo says trump spray tans?
The "whistleblower" has NO firsthand knowledge about anything.
It is a sham.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Its interesting that in July 2019, multiple Ambassadors were angry and spiteful, because Donald Trump was not a "business as usual" President.

www.axios.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Oraculi

Your Red Herring has died.

A new White Buffalo has been born 🎱

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join