It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple witnesses of their UAP encounter above California night sky

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Maybe they'll put it out there,or someone posted a video on YT not everyone will report it at MUFON.

Most will put it on YT hoping someone can give some answers to their questions I think?

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Most will put it on YT hoping someone can give some answers to their questions I think?

Pretty much the same as I did here. Lol

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1
interesting. Thanks for posting. I'm going to throw it in the editor and see what I can find.
Are there other angles?

edit: skydivers is a great theory but it doesnt make sense to me because it stayed almost still for about 90 seconds unlike the videos shown of the divers.
im not convinced.
edit on 22-10-2019 by WhoSentYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Ok so I read the conclusion and "confirmation" was that it was skydivers. That is awesome. What I find weird tho is the amount of time they are up in the air.. going back and forth, then gathering into a huge triangle ...stay there for many seconds.. then split up.. then activate some kind of flare thing.. all going on for minutes..

i mean ok, skydivers.. but sure as hell doesn't look and sound like skydivers.. why do all this at night? were they doing this with night vision googles? They doing something this extraordinary, im guessing they filmed it on the day of event too.. they got a video to show us?

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hammaraxx

Around one minute into this video you hear a bloke say "We're all going to die." One of them says something about jumping into his truck near the beginning of the video too.

People wonder why, if aliens do exist and our governments know about them, why won't they tell us? That's why.

Congratulations to the parachute team for making a new record.

It's pretty obvious they were joking...

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

edit on 22-10-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Great share!

Thanks.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join