It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debate Night YO, get some

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Hillary is better than all of them. Why she doesn't jump in is a mystery. The nomination is hers for the taking!

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: MisterSpock

Was it a ratings bonanza?

Maybe the first 10 minutes. CNN gets a readout from Dish/Cable providers how many viewers changed the channel and a graph showing the fall off. I just changed my channel to the 10pm news. Proud to be part of the viewer decline!

"An anonymous source has confirmed that CNN's democratic debate received 138 trillion viewers, an intergalactic record for any channel ever in the history of the universe....."

Sadly, the only news CNN can't make up is it's ratings.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
So it is surprising that warren could actually associate with a republican?

What is wrong with these sickos.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

As opposed to trump supporters Twitter fed alternative facts and sharpie maps?

I don't need msm to see through captain bone spurs lies. One look at his fake tan and weird comb over and I can tell he's lying through his teeth. He looks like a slimey finance manager at a used car lot.

link   

Hillary is better than all of them. Why she doesn't jump in is a mystery. The nomination is hers for the taking!

I have to disagree, I don’t think Hillary is better than assad.

link   

She is, sadly.

Also, "She beat him before, she can beat him again"

Straight from the horses ass....

So why doesn't she jump back in?

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Surprising friendships ... umm ...

Castro - no specifics

Gabbard - Mentions Gowdy. Then ... ORANGE MAN BAD!!

Klobuchar - Mentions John McCain.

Steyer - Mentions another enviro-warrior India Barry, but she's diverse and comes from the South, y'all. Then ... ORANGE MAN BAD!

O'Rourke - Mentions Will Hurd (sp) who got stuck in a car with him.

Booker - Mentions having eaten once with Ted Cruz and has to throw the vegan thing in there.

Yang - Mentions trucker Fred who MAGA but then become a Yang supporter.

Harris - Rand Paul, but it's about a bill.

Mayor Pete - no specifics

Bernie - John McCain again but working on a bill. Then name drops Mike Lee for more legislation. Then ... ORANGE MAN BAD!!

Warren - Charles Free, a different answer from back when Warren actually did write a thoughtful piece about the middle class. Her solutions were wrong, but she correctly IDed the problems if I recall correctly.

Biden - John McCain ... Then ... ORANGE MAN BAD!! I think he forget about his second surprising person.

Wow, that McCain ... he gets around doesn't he?

Bet Castro is kicking himself for not name dropping someone.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: Breakthestreak

As opposed to trump supporters Twitter fed alternative facts and sharpie maps?

I don't need msm to see through captain bone spurs lies. One look at his fake tan and weird comb over and I can tell he's lying through his teeth. He looks like a slimey finance manager at a used car lot.

Yeah judge people by their appearance, that is a great rule for life. No wonder you are so clueless.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

President Trump should send Giuliani over to CNN and investigate the hell out of them. He'd get the nation's highest award for getting CNN shut down.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
CNN crowns warren.

She'll destroy trump in the presidential debates.

I hope she remembers to bring her DNA tests to the debate and doesn't fall for anymore of his school yard trolls that make her look retarded.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

She can’t qualify for the required security clearance to be POTUS. She lost that capability with the email scandal. Hillary isn’t allowed to know the pass code to the WiFi at McDonalds, much less anything truly sensitive.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

I have to disagree, I don’t think Hillary is better than assad.

Hillary was strong against Trump in November 2016. But NONE of the clowns on the stage tonight would get 100 Electoral College votes...even with the Media and Hollywood backing them.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Would you buy a used car off a guy that looks like Trump?

LMAO

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Once again, I am grateful for ATS to provide me the insight for the debates so I didn't have to suffer through them.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Hillary's waiting until the field is pared down. She doesn't want 11 people jumping in her pantsuit during these early debates.

link   
The Dems ALREADY elected can’t get enough votes in the House to beat Trump, this group is the DNC’s best and brightest to beat Trump in an electoral contest? It’s going to be a bloodbath.

link   

It's what I'm hoping for!!1 A rematch!!! I wonder if she would campaign in Wisconsin? Could we get another madam president thread before the election from silly? Call it madam president part duex? Not sure if it will happen, but a man can dream!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Actually, Hillary voluntarily gave up her Security Clearance.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: proximo

Would you buy a used car off a guy that looks like Trump?

LMAO

He'd make a great used car salesman.

Personally I'd buy one from joe, anything to get him to stop talking about record players and "clipping stock market coupons" as he trembles trying to open the door and starts getting a eye bleed.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

Did SillyOlMe get banned from ATS?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join