It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinny Bob Colorized and New Details

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Judy faltskog uploaded it after ivan and claimed it then manually removed it. No evidence that she was even involved so speculating on it is just detracting from the information we currently have to work with. She was blowin during this time due to her/his supposed hoax in [south?] Africa. Shes a dead end.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ChrisJehova
No evidence she was not involved with the Skinny Bob video?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChrisJehova

Judy faltskog uploaded it after ivan and claimed it then manually removed it. No evidence that she was even involved so speculating on it is just detracting from the information we currently have to work with. She was blowin during this time due to her/his supposed hoax in [south?] Africa. Shes a dead end.

Hello Judy .... You backagain!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Any other info you can supply on the Skinny Bob subject?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

"“South Africa” and “Kalahari Desert” are among the string of descriptive keywords attached to the ET video uploaded by Ivan0135. This suggests a connection between Ivan0135 and Judy Fältskog."

I was very compelled by this i will admit, until i looked into her famous hoax. It was extremely popular around 2010 and 2011 and there are a bunch of tags of alien related material. (You can still check tags, google how)

"ufo","crash accident","alien","extraterrestrial","life","et","zeta"
,"reticuli","grey","desclassified","top","secret","cosmic","sighting","leaked","disclosure","confidential","autopsy","intelligence","s
ervice","rosswel","incident","new","mexico","South","Africa","Kal
ahari","Desert","army","navy","air","force","defense","agency","de
partment","abduction","old","footage","1947","space","aliens","fl
ying","military","video","airplanes","interview","planet","earth","m
oon","exclusive","science","predator"

Judging by the order, they typed new mexico then thought of another popular supposed alien location, kalahari desert south africa. Then did army navy air force etc. Just doing it by subject it seems. Not like its the frontrunner. I will say again though, that turned my head.
edit on 3-10-2019 by ChrisJehova because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

"A dull silver-type ski suit with a utility belt and dull silver footwear."

interesting...i had forgotten about that...it reminds me of this 1950 FBI document.

"Each one was occupied by three bodies of human shape but only three feet tall, dressed in metallic cloth of a very fine texture."
fbi.gov...

there's been mention of "soft grey fabric" as well.
and this sculpture was apparently made based on some reports and testimonies
(the fbi doc possibly being one of them)(zipper!!!
)

edit on 3-10-2019 by ChrisJehova because: added https:// to link

edit on 3-10-2019 by ChrisJehova because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Any and all skinny bob videos should be thrown to the hoax bin,wonder why it popped up again here and in other places

(post by ChrisJehova removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   

There was one software technique that popped up on these boards a while back. It measures all the subtle changes in skin tone over the progress of the video. Through this it shows things like blood flow and internal organic processes. It can be used to tell the difference between something that is alive and something that is not.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 04:33 AM
link   

I fricken knew it...........ive been watching this thread and said nothing......but holy cow........

Neno is gone.......bless his heart......and now youre back........well some of us havent forgotten.......

You still dont know how to thread it up......

Its not gonna work guys, we can still post the evidence and the book is still available........and if i have to I will take up the mantle......and continue Nenos work........I have access.......

Dont.....I will expose you with all our evidence, on every website you have...and bring everyone in the industry with me to expose your fakery ..... dont come here trying to spread your hoax

Some ATS Alumni have worked too hard and too long with solid material, for you to come and try and cash in with this bullsnip

final warning..
edit on 10/4/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

PS i messaged you please keep it between you and I

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   

how did you "forget" what they were wearing?

That seems like a pretty pertinent thing to remember as an "investigator"

So this "sculpture" came from man of my dreams by "linda corriveau"

You said it was from first hand testimonies of?
edit on 10/4/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   

"“South Africa” and “Kalahari Desert” are among the string of descriptive keywords attached to the ET video uploaded by Ivan0135. This suggests a connection between Ivan0135 and Judy Fältskog."
I was very compelled by this i will admit, until i looked into her famous hoax. It was extremely popular around 2010 and 2011 and there are a bunch of tags of alien related material.

Seems you didn't look far enough back to before you left James behind....

According to supposed leaked documents an alien craft was shot down by South African aircraft, some 80 miles (130 kilometres) into Botswana, on 7 May. Two alien beings were claimed to have been captured on site. To date no primary witnesses have been traced, while the supporting documents, some obvious fakes, were all obtained from James van Greunen. Researcher Tony Dodd[45] lent Van Greunen some credibility in Quest magazine, but other researchers were highly skeptical. The claims have nonetheless been widely circulated, either as fact or as a case deserving investigation.

1995 Lesotho crash
According to supposed leaked documents an alien craft crashed in Lesotho on 15 September. It was claimed that South African forces retrieved the craft and took three alien beings captive. The source of these documents is unknown, but is once again suspected to be James van Greunen. Failing to trace any key individuals or witnesses, researcher Michael Hesemann denounced it as 'a complete hoax'. Other researchers, though skeptical, held out hope to trace witnesses.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienAnonymous

Why do these aliens all insist on wearing turtle neck shirts when their heads are so large compared to their neck?
I would think struggling to get the giant melon into that small neck hole would be extremely frustrating even for an alien with advanced technology.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienAnonymous
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

there isn't much of a story surrounding the footage other than what was provided in the original videos themselves

Probably the only true thing you have ever said!!!

many details were not explained in the original videos and people have been going absolutely wild with speculation.

The gullibility of some people never ceases to amaze me!!!

I looked into every theory like Judy Faltskog and James Vernan and their claims.

James Vernan
........James Van Greunen

Lol!!! was that a freudian mistake or a deliberate spelling error? After all it

was your name for the largest part of your life!!!

edit on 4-10-2019 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienAnonymous
I don't agree that it's "obvious CG" or "ps2 graphics" but feel free to share that opinion down below.

That's great but unless you've actually created CGI your opinion is near worthless.
I have, and I can tell you that this is VERY clearly CG. It's the animation that gives it away.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Others have mentioned it: why is there a noise from a projector? If his is a digital camera recording of a projected movie, there shouldnt be loud projector noise, should there?

Yes, that is the main aspect of this footage which immediately sets off the bullshlt detector. The ONLY reason to include the sound of a projector is an attempt to sell it as authentic.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

a reply to: ConfusedBrit

"A dull silver-type ski suit with a utility belt and dull silver footwear."

interesting...i had forgotten about that...it reminds me of this 1950 FBI document.

"Each one was occupied by three bodies of human shape but only three feet tall, dressed in metallic cloth of a very fine texture."
fbi.gov...
and this sculpture was apparently made based on some reports and testimonies
(the fbi doc possibly being one of them)(zipper!!!
)

Marvelously life like silicone life size sex sex dolls made to order with oriental

features and space suit suitable for some frustrated ageing astronaught

Maybe they also make to order ALIENS for crash sites.......

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join