It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Release of Whistle Blower and IG letter.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Senator Lindsey Graham says a joint US/UKR Special investigation needs to happen ASAP.

BTW...Let's publicize some of the Whistleblower complaints against Obama. There are some DOOZIES.
edit on 9/26/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I'm speculating that a person who compiles reports from agents that report to him is a high ranking intel professional. Now, the job of the DNI is to review all the intel from 17 agencies and prepare reports for the president and his cabinet.

Dan Coats, former DNI, resigned days before the whistle blower complaint was submitted to the ICIG, who then is required to submit it to the DNI.

It's my guess that the whistle blower is Dan Coats. For posterity. Take it or leave it. Agree or disagree. But the whistle blower is "somebody".

It is NOT Dan Coats - stay up to date would you?

His own words from CNN

"Nothing came to me," Coats said Tuesday during an appearance at the Economic Club of Indiana, according to The Indianapolis Star. "I left on August 15. ... The very next day that was presented to Joe (Maguire). I feel so bad for Joe. He is caught in a squeeze here and the lawyers are divided. So they are trying to work all that out. That's about all I can say about that." Maguire has faced immediate scrutiny in his role after the Office of

www.cnn.com...

Stop with the disinformation.

LOL EVERYTHING came to Dan Coats!

He said he feels bad for the Acting DNI, I'll bet! LOL

Coats said that "there's much I can't say" about the situation, adding, "We're in the secrets business ... obviously there are a number of things going on relative to that and you've been reading about it in the paper and there's speculation."

So, he knows more than he's saying.

It might not be Coats. But, then again, it might be.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Believe me, that thought has crossed my mind more than once.

This whole thing is just opening more cans of worms as it goes, and the DNC keep popping tops hoping for something different.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: kwakakev

Based on everything I have read, Trump is trying to further the investigation into the Russian interference alleged in the 2016 elections. The only difference is that he is not restricting his searches to one party or one campaign.

That sounds like a good thing... I wonder why the DNC is so upset about that? The whole investigation of the 2016 election interference was their idea...

I agree. The problem the DNC is having is that it is so corrupt and stuck in the swamp that their only chance is to keep throwing mud, even though it does not stick to Teflon Don. Once the tables are turned and the investigation is on them, the only place left for the DNC to go is down the drain. A few democrats will survive with a few republicans going down as well.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I'm curious: why does it matter who the whistleblower is?

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Expect more than a few Republicans to go down that drain as well.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Why aint the IRS looking into it. Bet ole boy doesnt even know what a form 2555 is, much less reported forign income.

And 50g a month is a LOT of tax owed.

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Koi on

Obams weaponized the IRS. Lois Lerner lied before congress as did her boss who i cannot recall hia name. I think we should all have a problem with weaponizing a government entity against the people. So no, let that happen on its own if it will happen at all, and justice will be payed back in full, with no regrets.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

TheRedneck

It's tied to my first post, and the original attacks against the report, and attempts to 1) discredit it and the whistle blower before it was even released because that the whistle blower is himself unqualified because he's not a member of the intel community and 2) because the information is 2nd hand.

All information, once it reaches the president's desk is 2nd hand. The DNI reviews information gathered from hundreds of agents from 17 different agencies and sends reports, based on 2nd hand knowledge, to the president and his cabinet to make policy and strategic decisions. So, likewise, if the complaint came from an intel community higher up, who compiled the complaint from reports submitted to him by agents who report to him, that's 2nd knowledge, but still credible intel, in my opinion.

edit on 26-9-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Calling our politics too toxic is being too kind. You lean left, but things on the left are far worse in America. These people would burn their own house down and destroy the entire country if it could get Trump out of the White House. And their only reason is because they don't like him.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

TheRedneck

Wait until we find out it was Guilliani, who had bias for Trump, the IG laughed it off, said no to investigating, and now the Dems are making it an issue only to look like fools.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
it is hard not to believe someone who has documented political bias spreading rumors about a sitting president?

really

wow

This is the visual I got when I read your "really" comment...

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
it is hard not to believe someone who has documented political bias spreading rumors about a sitting president?

really

wow

My point though is that everyone is bias on this; with so much bias it muddies the facts so what I am saying is that I am keeping an open mind either way and waiting to see what comes off all of this in the full light of the facts once any investigation is concluded and I will take it from there.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck I am ok with that too... they all need to be held accountable.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Senator Lindsey Graham says a joint US/UKR Special investigation needs to happen ASAP.

This would get thrown out of court in a heat beat.

Until someone is willing to step forward and put their
name and face out, this is a HOAX.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

All information, once it reaches the president's desk is 2nd hand.

That is disingenuous.

When the president receives a briefing, it is compiled by his own people who work for him simply because he cannot physically be briefed by thousands of individuals. The information he receives is documented from the first-hand level on. That is no different than the CEO of a large company receiving information from his underllings.

A whistleblower, on the other hand, does not have the luxury of documented information from underlings. Citing "other White House sources" raises the question of did the whistleblower understand the information conveyed; did the whistleblower have the ability to have that information re-vetted based on the documentation, and most of all... why did those with first hand knowledge not make a complaint? The very intent of the whistleblower laws is to ensure than everyone, regardless of their position, can make a complaint. There is no need to have a chain of command in such a case.

If this goes the impeachment route, and is decided in the Senate, this whistleblower's testimony is inadmissible by any court standard in the US. Therefore, there is no knowledgeable testimony against Trump and the case could not prevail under court rules.

The fact is that the whistleblower, whoever he is, has stated in his complaint multiple time that he does not have first hand knowledge. Therefore, unless his information can lead to actual hard evidence against Trump, his complaint is meaningless. His complaint relies heavily, almost completely on the phone call and the transcript does not bear him out. Therefore, this is really a moot case... it only becomes important because we all know what depths the DNC will stoop to in order to unseat a siting US President and override the right to vote for millions of citizens who voted him in.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

That's why Senator Graham is calling for a joint US/UKR DOJ investigation.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: FauxMulder

I was not a direct witness to most of the events

That tells me that the whistle blower is a high ranking member of the intelligence community, whom intel agents report to. I suspect it's Dan Coats.

I might remind all of you folks who think 2nd hand knowledge is so inadequate, the President of the United States is brief everyday by people who have 2nd hand knowledge of the information they're presenting, and POTUS makes his all his policy and strategic decisions based on 2nd, 3rd and 4th hand knowledge.

Thanks for your expert advice in your justification for believing this information from a person who wasn't there. You shouldn't have bothered, though, we already knew you'd be giddy about this because it keeps hope alive that the man you hate might be impeached. Why do you hate him again? Oh yeah, because he picked on you for picking on him and then poured salt in the wound by beating you. That's right.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

We can't expect much for these people. They wanted to make parking tickets a felony so that they could get Trump on a felony and remove him.

It's so stupid it's laughable.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Spygate declassification/IG FISA Report will show that it was the TOP of the Intelligence community who initiated the "Hurt Candidate Trump" push, in 2015/2016. Some of those TOP PEOPLE are still there.

This Whistle Blower was/is most likely one of them.

That's why Republicans in Congress who saw the complaint last night, declared it as "more of the same" from a deep-state hater.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

A whistleblower, on the other hand, does not have the luxury of documented information from underlings.

And yet, it appears that this is exactly what this whistle blowers complaint is composed of, underlings' reports...people that reported the information to him.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join