It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Release of Whistle Blower and IG letter.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
What difference does it make if this person is a member
of the IC? Your making an assertion that it is Dan Coats,
based on an unverified assumption, to try and lend
credence to hearsay. Dubious at best.

It means nothing even if it were Dan Coats.

A quick google reveals this talking point is from
Daily Kos, a known disinformation site that
begs for donations based on Trump hate.

edit on 26-9-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Stealu1two

When all else fails, fail harder. They'll have to find a new strategy if they want to win anytime in the next 3 to 4 presidential elections. As stupid and careless as democrats have been since Trump's election (I thought they'd have finally given up the lies by now), I have full faith that they'll continue these childish antics until their party is completely nonexistent.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I was referencing in general, not specifically at the identity of the whistleblower. According to Maguire, he doesn't even know who it is.

Okay. But I was arguing that sources say that the whistle blower is a member of the intel community in response to other posters claiming, without any source, that the whistle blower isn't a member of the intel community.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I don't think this was the smartest or most ethical play.

imo this is off the charts
to use this as any kind of justification for impeachment is unforgivable

all those pushing this garbage need to be held accountable
this is the worst kind of trash

I don't think impeachment should be on the table, and I certainly think it's a dumb move on the left's part. They know it won't pass the senate, so they're wasting their time while they should be doing the work of the people. So their justification is likely political, which is still counterproductive because any votes they'd gain from this act they'd lose a comparable amount.

Now to Trump. Should he start a domestic investigation based off of this, IMO, he's playing by similar tactics as were used against him, so his victim card gets taken from him in my book.

If he just uses it to bury Biden's campaign, it was a risky move that paid off, and while I don't morally agree with it... It's not the worse thing to happen as of recent years.

If the allegations against Biden are true, then he has committed extortion, obstruction of justice, and has accepted millions of dollars of bribe money from various foreign nations.

Is it really unethical to expose this? The fact that Biden is (rather, use to be) the front runner does not somehow exempt him from scrutiny.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

All I can say is there is a lot of hearsay and second hand knowledge going on here.. If the individuals don't step up and support this its a huge fail for the Dems

I wrote a thread the other day in which I basically said this whole thing is just so stupid I honestly struggle to believe Trump could be so stupid and while I stand by that claim I am in this kind of frame of mind where there is so much spin its hard to know what to believe.

Thats part of the problem though, the dems spin this one way, Trump spins it another and you have the press just trying to spin it in whatever way will get them the most views. Makes it kind of difficult to understand what's truly happening, makes it difficult to get to the facts. Even when you look at the transcript, you look at it and yeah its might not look good but it doesn't scream to me that all Trump has committed a high crime, that however could just be down to me kind of falling out of keeping up with American politics over the last year (sorry its just too toxic).

With all that said I think honestly the best and safest position to take is to just wait and see what comes out of any investigation and go with that. When it came to the whole Russian thing that ended up being my position, lets wait and see what the investigation concludes and I think I will be the same on this. There is just too much spin and opinion kicking about to actually get to the facts so am going to wait and see whatever the investigation says.

Hasnt this been the left's M.O. with Trump well lets just investigate till we find something, AKA Blaisy Ford/Kavanaugh BS, Russia crap and on and on. Now they dont even have a pot to piss in and they want to investigate cause that in itself its damaging. LOL if these standards were used for Bill, he would have been impeached long before they found the stained blue dress.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Especially when expressing concern over why a prosecutor investigation real corruption was fired over the pressure applied by a Vice President of the USA with ties to the investigation.

I did some investigation into that last night. It does appear that Viktor Shokin (the prosecutor) was involved in corruption himself, at least on the surface.

Biden might not have anything to hide from an investigation if that is the case and he was following an established policy from President Obama to try and de-corrupt Ukraine. Which makes me wonder why he is so upset about this.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

In the end Ukraine has publicly said they were never pressured or felt pressured. That right there pretty much kills 90% of it.

link   
Here is the hearing live if anyone is interested.

edit on 9 26 2019 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: burntheships

I'm speculating that a person who compiles reports from agents that report to him is a high ranking intel professional. Now, the job of the DNI is to review all the intel from 17 agencies and prepare reports for the president and his cabinet.

Dan Coats, former DNI, resigned days before the whistle blower complaint was submitted to the ICIG, who then is required to submit it to the DNI.

It's my guess that the whistle blower is Dan Coats. For posterity. Take it or leave it. Agree or disagree. But the whistle blower is "somebody".

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I don't think this was the smartest or most ethical play.

imo this is off the charts
to use this as any kind of justification for impeachment is unforgivable

all those pushing this garbage need to be held accountable
this is the worst kind of trash

I don't think impeachment should be on the table, and I certainly think it's a dumb move on the left's part. They know it won't pass the senate, so they're wasting their time while they should be doing the work of the people. So their justification is likely political, which is still counterproductive because any votes they'd gain from this act they'd lose a comparable amount.

Now to Trump. Should he start a domestic investigation based off of this, IMO, he's playing by similar tactics as were used against him, so his victim card gets taken from him in my book.

If he just uses it to bury Biden's campaign, it was a risky move that paid off, and while I don't morally agree with it... It's not the worse thing to happen as of recent years.

If the allegations against Biden are true, then he has committed extortion, obstruction of justice, and has accepted millions of dollars of bribe money from various foreign nations.

Is it really unethical to expose this? The fact that Biden is (rather, use to be) the front runner does not somehow exempt him from scrutiny.

Yes it does because Joe Biden is a poor minority, er had a bad time in Vietnam, er, is a homosexual, er a pedophile
(damn that IS hard, defending a biden)

hey hey ho ho
Creepy Joe has got to go
hey hey ho ho

Hey hey ho ho
Criminal Joe has got to go
Hey hey Ho ho

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

The problem is not Shokin being fired, it's him being fired and then the investigation ending into Hunter, after Biden's pressure. Just because Shokin deserved to be fired is a separate issue from whether the investigation into Hunter should have been ended.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: kwakakev

Based on everything I have read, Trump is trying to further the investigation into the Russian interference alleged in the 2016 elections. The only difference is that he is not restricting his searches to one party or one campaign.

That sounds like a good thing... I wonder why the DNC is so upset about that? The whole investigation of the 2016 election interference was their idea...

TheRedneck

Did you see the part of the conversation where Ukraine apparently has the "missing" server? That's why the Dems are in a so desperate right now.

Those missing 30,000 e-mails must contain something utterly damning, if they in a state of near-panic trying to keep Trump from getting them.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
It seems they are a He according to DNI director.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I was arguing that sources say that the whistle blower is a member of the intel community in response to other posters claiming, without any source, that the whistle blower isn't a member of the intel community.

I'll look for the source later. Right now it seems to me to be a minor detail. What is important is whether or not the complaint has merit... which is looking dubious as heck to my eyes right now.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: neutronflux

Especially when expressing concern over why a prosecutor investigation real corruption was fired over the pressure applied by a Vice President of the USA with ties to the investigation.

I did some investigation into that last night. It does appear that Viktor Shokin (the prosecutor) was involved in corruption himself, at least on the surface.

Biden might not have anything to hide from an investigation if that is the case and he was following an established policy from President Obama to try and de-corrupt Ukraine. Which makes me wonder why he is so upset about this.

TheRedneck

Biden's actions directly benefited his son, both legally and financially. It has the prima fascia appearance of corruption for that reason.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I'm speculating that a person who compiles reports from agents that report to him is a high ranking intel professional. Now, the job of the DNI is to review all the intel from 17 agencies and prepare reports for the president and his cabinet.

Dan Coats, former DNI, resigned days before the whistle blower complaint was submitted to the ICIG, who then is required to submit it to the DNI.

It's my guess that the whistle blower is Dan Coats. For posterity. Take it or leave it. Agree or disagree. But the whistle blower is "somebody".

It is NOT Dan Coats - stay up to date would you?

His own words from CNN

"Nothing came to me," Coats said Tuesday during an appearance at the Economic Club of Indiana, according to The Indianapolis Star. "I left on August 15. ... The very next day that was presented to Joe (Maguire). I feel so bad for Joe. He is caught in a squeeze here and the lawyers are divided. So they are trying to work all that out. That's about all I can say about that." Maguire has faced immediate scrutiny in his role after the Office of

www.cnn.com...

Stop with the disinformation.

edit on 26-9-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

The problem is not Shokin being fired, it's him being fired and then the investigation ending into Hunter, after Biden's pressure.

The investigation, from what I found, was only a claim made by Shokin in an attempt to keep his position. On the surface, it appears there may have been no real investigation under him. If so, firing Shokin could have had the effect of actually causing a serious investigation.

All this is "on the surface" which is why I haven't made a thread yet. I have not been able to verify Shokin's character to my satisfaction.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

To the left it does have merit because it damages the Trump admin...

what they are failing to realize is they really were fished in by President Trump.

I think President Trump did make something look odd just for this very reason.

the left got punked, again.

how many Strozks is this now?? 4 - 5??

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Why aint the IRS looking into it. Bet ole boy doesnt even know what a form 2555 is, much less reported forign income.

And 50g a month is a LOT of tax owed.

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Koi on

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: burntheships

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join