It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Release of Whistle Blower and IG letter.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Take the bias out of it.

ok
once again the only REAL evidence that has been given

www.foxnews.com...

“I think you read everything. I’m sorry but I don’t want to be involved in democratic elections of the USA,” he said. “We had a good phone call. It was normal, we spoke about many things.” He added: “I think you read it that nobody pushed me.”

from the president of the Ukraine himself
it doesnt get any LESS biased than that

it is not second or third hand information
it is from the witness himself

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Take the bias out of it.

ok

www.foxnews.com...

I talk about wanting to take the bias out of the discussion and you link to FoxNews....am starting to think you're just not quite getting this.
edit on 26-9-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

If however there is actual proof of "high crimes" impeach him, remove him from office and put him on trail for whatever those crimes are.

Friend, this goes no where with an anonymous complaint.

As long as this "person" stays in the shadows this is all a ploy.
Carefully crafted, but still.....a ploy to create a media spectacle.

Nothing more.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
what is important, and what you overlooked, is the words of the president of ukraine

interesting, or perhaps not

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

it is hard not to believe someone who has documented political bias spreading rumors about a sitting president?

really

wow

My point though is that everyone is bias on this; with so much bias it muddies the facts so what I am saying is that I am keeping an open mind either way and waiting to see what comes off all of this in the full light of the facts once any investigation is concluded and I will take it from there.

You're talking with people who, from day 1 of Trump presidency, have systematically dismissed and downplayed every negative piece of news about Trump.
When Trump said that he could shoot people and not lose voters, it's these guys he had in mind.
Watch them move goalposts every time a damning piece of evidence comes to light.

This is why I say you just sit back and wait for the true facts to come to light, I am quite open in saying I am bias in so much as I have a predetermined negative view of Trump, I don't want to get into all of the details as to why I own that bias but I am aware of it, I try not to let it cloud my views.

I totally 100% agree with you that there are several people and quite a few on this site alone who have defended and downplayed every bit of negative news about Trump from day one and no matter what will defend him. Yet there are also those of us who hold a different bias where anything negative is seen as ammunition to use against him, sometimes though we need to use caution because what we might think his the smoking gun turns out to be a whole load of nothing when you strip back the bias and look at the facts. It works both ways is what am trying to say.

That is why I am of the view that I have a open mind on this, it would be monumentally stupid of Trump to have done what it is claimed he has done, and I struggle to believe anyone, even Trump, could be that thick but my mind is open to the facts of the matter. If the facts show that actually he was that stupid then through the book at him, if however the facts when all the bias is stripped away show that there wasn't really any wrong doing that constitutes a high crime then go with that.

What happens though is everyone runs to their favourite bias source, quite their favourite bias political figure and cherry pick the facts that support their bias and basically they only get one side of the story. I think its important to look at bother sides, with out the bias but just with the facts and take it from there.

Kudos for you trying to stay open minded, but you won't find one single pro Trump person on ATS that shares your take on this.
The first response to your post is the usual drivel around here. "it's ridiculous", bs this, bs that.
These are the same people who demanded countless investigations in to Benghazi and Hillary servers but dismiss every investigation That could get Trump in trouble.
I bet if Obama asked the president of Ukraine to dig up dirt about Donald and Ivanka Trump, the very same people defending Trump here would lose their collective #.and demand public hanging.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

well then let the dems call for a house vote and let it be taken

What do you want them to vote on?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
www.npr.org...

PRESIDENT VOLODYMYR ZELENSKIY: Sure that we had, I think, good phone call. It was normal. We spoke about many things. And I - so I think - and you read it - that nobody push it - pushed me. Yes.

will you believe npr?

same quote from the same man

link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's just Russia Russia Russia / Racist Racist Racist turned into IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH. It's amazing they are still butt sore from 2016 LOL.....

I think we all knew this would turn into a big waste of time.

link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

impeachment
is that not what you linked?
what the high crimes and misdemeanors are?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

what is important, and what you overlooked, is the words of the president of ukraine

interesting, or perhaps not

I am not overlooking them I am saying to you that before anyone claims that this is a smoking gun to impeach Trump or claim that its just political BS look at the full scope of the facts.

What the president of Ukraine has said is just one small part of this, am sure the transcript is another, what the whistleblower has to say (if S/He every comes forward publicly) is another and the outcome of the impeachment inquiry is another. I am saying lets wait and see what comes out of all of this, lets see what happens when the facts are all presented, much like in the case of the Mueller report and take it all from there.

link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

So government officials casually offer classified information to...who? Equals?

Equals do talk, don't they? Is all communication through a chain of command? We are talking; I do not exercise power over you and you certainly do not exercise power over me. We are equals. Should we not be doing this?

Whistle blower complaints are, by definition, not within the normal chain of command, but there are whistle blower protocols that supersede "chain of command".

That is my point. If someone wishes to "blow the whistle" on a higher authority, why would they need to go through a higher authority to do so? That makes no sense.

Both the ICIG and the DNI say that the whistle blower followed the law to a tee!

They apparently did. But following the laws concerning the whistleblower statutes is not an indication of honesty, nor of accuracy. It is entirely possible to lie, whether by intent or not, and yet follow the law in reporting that lie.

Those whistleblower laws are in place specifically to protect the whistleblower's identity. Considering that, it would be silly of someone doing this to not take advantage of them.

TheRedneck

link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

Documents are now available that prove Joe Biden extorted the Ukraine to drop its investigation.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Take the bias out of it.

ok

www.foxnews.com...

I talk about wanting to take the bias out of the discussion and you link to FoxNews....am starting to think you're just not quite getting this.

Your bias is showing, how funny

link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

impeachment
is that not what you linked?
what the high crimes and misdemeanors are?

They can't vote on "impeachment" until they write up the "Articles of Impeachment". That's what the congressional committees are researching, and waiting on subpoenas for, and witnesses.

link   

originally posted by: ATruGod
My question is why did it take someone with "second hand" knowledge? Why didn't anyone with first hand knowledge make a complaint?

Maybe people with first hand knowledge had nothing illegal to "complain" about 😎

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

Take the bias out of it.

ok

www.foxnews.com...

Your bias is showing, how funny

How.

Explain to me in detail how I am showing my bias by saying am going to wait for the facts of this case to all come to light then pass judgement.

What is bias about saying "hmmm....think I am going to wait until the full account of the facts is public before saying if I think he has done wrong here"

I will save you the time, you can't all you want to do is what is fashionable on these threads, get triggered by the alien in the suit.

FoxNews is established has having a right-leaning bias I am saying we need to take the bias out and just look at the facts of the matter.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

What the president of Ukraine has said is just one small part of this, am sure the transcript is another, what the whistleblower has to say is another and the outcome of the impeachment inquiry is another. I am saying lets wait and see what comes out of all of this, lets see what happens when the facts are all presented, much like in the case of the Mueller report and take it all from there.

nope
the testimony of an actual witness is of much greater credibility than some 2nd or 3rd hand bs.
for you to speak of bias then type that is historical imo

there is nothing to this, other than exposure of those attempting to use ANY MEANS NECESSARY to remove a duly elected president from office

you do understand that is what impeachment is?
you do understand how serious this is?

that is why using 2nd and 3rd hand information when the words of the actual person involved is so ludicrous, as is giving ANY credibly to the former

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Maybe people with first hand knowledge had nothing illegal to "complain" about 😎

Intentionally, a person who heard something.

This makes for good fodder, let people wade
though 3 layers of crap to get to the fact
that there is nothing to find.

link   
This is so sad. I am embarrassed for my country and many people within it.

link   

I am not overlooking them I am saying to you that before anyone claims that this is a smoking gun to impeach Trump or claim that its just political BS look at the full scope of the facts.

I guess you missed the part in which nancy pelosi did just that on 9/24?
before ANY OF THIS WAS REVEALED

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join