It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Going Dark - Does the person has a future? -

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I just read here on ATS about some tech going "dark".

Which normally mean the tech is taking out of public information, either from the time it goes dark, or even reversed by destroying existing information.

But that is just an example.. that made me think.

If power structures as military, governments or other believe systems had it's way, would humanity or even more specific, a person, progress?

Because every new method or tech that would improve the ability to survive, act, organize on it's own, either alone or in a group would be seen as a potential danger. Not in the first place for their own sheeple, but surely for the "enemies" sheeple.

And.. even worse.. profits, financial, economical and power profits prevent also the disclosure of improvements benefiting the independence of a person.

So.. I understand it's a circle.

But how do we break it?

Do we want to break it... ?

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
to me an example of going dark is US Gov supposedly telling FB to sell off WhatsApp & Instagram, as if FB isn't itself a DARPA/CointelproNSA entity.

Most F100 companies seem to be Social Network Datamining Companies. Some seem to be going dark to integrate with FCC/Gov's 5G Fast active denial system which may soft transfer from everywhere networking to everywhere data collection to everywhere data restriction to everywhere neutralization of connection and eventually drone, laser, and/or radiation strikes to neutralize the individuals themselves.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

I have no idea what you are talking about. But never trust anyone over 30:

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant
And.. even worse.. profits, financial, economical and power profits prevent also the disclosure of improvements benefiting the independence of a person.

You would like this book if you could find a copy:

Power and Technology

"In the words of Jose Ortega y Gasset: "Technology provides men the leisure to realize their true potential" This, then, is the promise of technology: a material world of plenty and a spiritual world in which we have the leisure to realize our highest potentials and the freedom to contemplate God.

Yet in nagging counterpoint to this optimism about the beneficent world of plenty provided by unlimited power is the suspicion that technology has another face. There is a world in which the freedom to choose and to control events has been subtly altered so that there is less choice and less control. This is the world of "megatechnics," to use Lewis Mumford's apt phrasing, in which technology concentrates power and reduces individual choice."

Does the system of technology we have in our lives exist to serve us or do we the people exist to serve the system is a fundamental question with the character of our culture. As a technologist, the Kipnis quote above has haunted me my whole career. I once had the delusional self-image that all the work I've done in my life has helped people have the power so they can have "the leisure to realize our highest potentials and the freedom to contemplate God." But instead, the reality, I fear is my whole life has resulting in making everything worse by concentrating power in fewer hands contrary to my personal values of creating a more egalitarian culture.

edit on 20-9-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant
I just read here on ATS about some tech going "dark".

If power structures as military, governments or other believe systems had it's way, would humanity or even more specific, a person, progress?

Because every new method or tech that would improve the ability to survive, act, organize on it's own, either alone or in a group would be seen as a potential danger. Not in the first place for their own sheeple, but surely for the "enemies" sheeple.

So.. I understand it's a circle.

But how do we break it?

Do we want to break it... ?

Never go dark internet because it is like giving every hacker (CIA included) the option to ruin your life via your inner most secrets.

If the military is always in control then humanity will only evolve amongst those mortals that chose Jesus Christ as their Saviour (Corinthians 15 1-4).

Seriously, the entire military of this planet are programmed by God to follow a programmed path into WW3.

This could be connected with spirits going dark.

Look at the end of the day, if a human spirit has learned nothing, goes dark and descends further into the depths of hell, then maybe they will learn their lessons of stupidity.

A person can only break the system by not playing a part in this irrelevant system.

Break it - Simply do not play a path in the stupid dumb ass Lucifuhrers scheme. That fallen cherub is just so damn predictable.

"disclosure of improvements"

Whilst the military is in control, humanity will never progress. Humanity will simply pay the wages of the clueless military.

Imagine a device, disclosed by aliens, that only functions via having a alien device inserted into the right hand, and allows humans access to things like "Star Trek" replicators. Billions of people would sell their souls in less than a single day to Improve their Lives.

Note: there is always a NOT Gate at the end of every alien circuitry.
edit on 20-9-2019 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

So eventually you do understand! Then the question is:

Wo controls the release of knowledge and do we trust them?

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Not exactly what i had in mind, but excellent taught provoking answer as well.

A person can only break the system by not playing a part in this irrelevant system.

The problem i have with braking the system is that i have to live in the system. As i do not want to be a drifter for myself and as being a dad. That means compromise and confusion.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
intricate part of going dark seems to include blocking alternative websites, stations, etc.. 'will be assimilated, resistance is futile' style

so ur forced to rely on MSM ie CNN with its blatant C!A anchors like Anderson Cooper for info - scary indeed!

new topics

top topics

join