It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: US Attorney Recommends Proceeding With Prosecution Against McCabe

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Well this bit from McCabe didn't age very well.....

Link

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Did McCabe really say this? twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Did McCabe really say this? twitter.com...

Maybe former Acting Attorney General Sally Yates
could answer that question?

If not, I imagine that Peter Strzok could answer that.

In any case, it is highly curious that McCabe targeted
General Flynn, especially considering Flynn knew the
dirt on McCabe.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

CNN personalities are fearful that the network was damaged by hiring McCabe, and could be seen as a laughing stock if McCabe is indicted.

www.foxnews.com...

After Avenatti and Clapper, it's no wonder CNN people are paranoid.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Politics aside, this was an F U by Trump's DOJ to McCabe, but doesn't mean they feel they have a strong enough case to indict.

If they were going to prosecute, they would have already.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

Why would they have?

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: projectvxn

Well this bit from McCabe didn't age very well.....

Link

McCabe wanted to F**K Flynn & Trump...and soon plenty of guys in orange jumpsuits will be lining up to do the same to him.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

Politics aside, this was an F U by Trump's DOJ to McCabe, but doesn't mean they feel they have a strong enough case to indict.

this is going to age well

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

this is going to age well

Pretty sure it will.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Who then? Who is the deep state? Name names or I'll have no choice but to assume you think they are the people you constantly rail against on here.

Who is the deep state? The deep state's goal is to divide us. You think Trump is stopping their plan in its tracks? Pfffft. I guess you're blind to the state of America and social relations.

The deepstate is those who wish to remain with the status quo, and tried to stage a coup against a duly elected President.

Trump seems to be trying. That's enough for me. I don't think he could stop it, no one could, because it would take far longer than 2 terms would allow. It would have to be a generational effort.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I'm divisive because I go against the grain around here. There's no mutual respect for those who refuse to accept different opinions without resorting to insults and ad hominems. I learned my lesson months ago, it's pointless to be civil with you guys. Hillary gave you your marching orders: "civility is dead" and you guys took it to heart.

I tried the Mr. Nice Guy schtick, what did I get for it? Insults and derision. I gave that up a while ago, blame yourselves for being so toxic in your ideologies.

I remember you being just as toxic, with a good amount of hyperbole, before you tried the nice guy shtick.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Investigations are just now concluding. Why would they have charged him before that?

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

This appears to be McCabe's tricky dick of the day tactic,
his attorneys are now calling on the Justice Department
to drop the charges.

This guy has some nerve, he is using his CNN platform to
bully Jesse Liu.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

You're wrong, I've tried the nice guy schtick a few times with no luck, all I got was insults and ad homs constantly so I resorted to the same tactics in retaliation. I used to care what you guys think of me, I no longer do.

I'm sure you know the feeling, the media has done the same with you guys, pushed you to the point where you no longer care about being civil and instead resort to kindergarten bully tactics constantly, which is exactly the outcome their propaganda was designed for.

I know because I've watched it devolve into the current pissing contest we have today with the media being the focal point of the devolution.

Be proud, the media has successfully manipulated you into your current state of constant mouth-foaming outrage. I guess it has since rubbed off on me as well but at least I'm aware of it instead of in denial.
edit on 9/13/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Trump is trying to do what? He's done jack # to curb lobbying and our politicians selling our country out, in fact it has only gotten worse. He has only added fuel to the fire every chance he gets and has happily participated and furthered the divide between the two parties. You're in total denial if you think otherwise. Trump hasn't tried to do anything except strengthen his own brand and play partisan politics with the media at the expense of the health of our society.

Deny that all you want, Trump is nothing more than a giant distraction that has devolved our society into a constant petty blame game with no end in sight. Trump doesn't care about you or me, all he cares about is paying back his debts to the banks and establishment. That's a fact the media has blinded you to, accept it.

If Trump cares about justice then why in the hell have exactly zero people faced punishment? He's had 3 years, 3 years and not a single person has gone to jail, nor will they. There are ice cream scoops and paper towel throwing to bicker over, remember? Who cares about actual justice when we can shove petty bull# in each other's faces, petty bull# served on a silver platter by the media?
edit on 9/13/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Sorry you think there should be two tiers of justice,
one for dirty law enforcement, and one for decorated
military men.

Careful what you wish for!

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Sorry you think there should be two tiers of justice,

I didn't say anything about what their "should" be? You appear to have reading comprehension issues.

My observation was objective, based on facts and precedence.

DOJ would have moved to indict him already if they had a case. It has been well over a year?

That isn't a DEM or GOP observation...it's reality.

Identity politics makes people stupid.
edit on 13-9-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

So you hope Andrew McCabe is indicted then, to be clear?

Based on your love of all things Hillary, I'd bet not.

edit on 13-9-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Investigations on various things are just now being finished. McCabe was involved in the FISA abuse, which just concluded. So why would they charge him while investigations involving him are ongoing?

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join