It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: US Attorney Recommends Proceeding With Prosecution Against McCabe

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

That's the thing though, every single case that has been brought to court has been hampered by some kind of technicality or loophole. Almost as if everything was set up with those technicalities and loopholes in mind.

String people along for years so that they ignore or overlook the bigger picture. No one has gone to jail, not a single person, but they'll keep stringing that carrot to the end of y'alls sticks so you keep hoping.

Status quo maintained, par for the course. Wonder how long it'll take people to realize they were fooled? I won't hold my breath.
edit on 9/12/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

How many times are you going to tell yourself that?

Tick tock tick tock tick tock.... 🀣

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Refuse to prosecute Comey and then prosecute McCabe knowing there's a political influence involved.

Yep, my trust in the DOJ is gone.

edit on 9 12 2019 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

So wait, according to that link Comey was actually innocent all along and didn't leak any classified data after all?

Damn, years of calling for an arrest only to do an about face in the end. πŸ˜‚

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I know they won't do it like this, but my dream is that FBI shows up to arrest McCabe while he's speaking on CNN.

----

Anyone care to guess what sort of self-righteous bullsh!t James Comey will tweet out tonight?

My guess is it will be a picture of himself standing on a baseball field, with text saying something about how dangerous it is to attack the rule of law.

Surely there will a swat team, tanks and a full camera crew there to witness it all... that's how it's done right?
edit on 12/9/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

WHo was there before McCabe? Comey was. This is about getting them all and not simply allowing them to flip to get to a dead end.

Comeys indiscretion with his notes is not nearly as bad as some of the other things he is accused of. This is all fat from over.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

after reading your replays for so many years, i could only call you a hypocrite, live with it

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: projectvxn

WHo was there before McCabe? Comey was. This is about getting them all and not simply allowing them to flip to get to a dead end.

Comeys indiscretion with his notes is not nearly as bad as some of the other things he is accused of. This is all fat from over.

I think they can squeeze McCabe pretty hard - he has already shown he will turn on others. Go up from there and find out exactly who was ordering the softballing of the Clinton email case. Loretta Lynch should be rather scared right about now.

edit on 12/9/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Not what it says at all.

Comey is still in hot water, not until the IG report comes
out will he even have a chance of survival.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Well, well, there's a surprise.. no word from CNN on this

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Comey innocent?
Hardly.

Clearly, you only see what you want to see.
...but that's old news.

From the thread:

Anthony Ferrante and Jordan Kelly, and UN-NAMED OTHERS, have been spying on President Trump within the White House and sending that info to James Comey.

And he is no longer Director. He is not protected by that any more. And his current security clearance is restricted and nowhere near high enough to handle what they have been sending.

They transmitted everything! Classified briefings, documents, conversations with world leaders, Security Details, travel plans, huge security risks!, Cough..attempts on President life..cough, Planned memos and talking points everything they could get.

And it all went to Comey.

threadreaderapp.com...

edit on 12-9-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

Yes, I know, anyone who doesn't lick Trump's boots is a hypocrite apparently. πŸ˜‚

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
When will the bombshells that turn out to be duds end? It's been over 3 years of bombshell after bombshell and no one has gone to jail. Zero, zilch, nada.

The arrests are coming guys, tick tock tick tock... all you gotta do is hold your breath. πŸ˜‚

Trump isn't going to be impeached. I guess me pointing out that reality is me defending Trump somehow. Pointing out reality is now equivalent to defending someone, that's some retarded ass logic. 🀣

I wonder why you bother to participate then, when you could easily scroll on past. Its almost like any news against the deepstate triggers you. Why would that be?

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Oh, you think the deep state is people like AOC and Pelosi? Lol! I wish I were that naive to believe the deep state goes on TV and makes itself public. But nope, I recognize them (AOC, Pelosi, etc.) as nothing more than sock puppets and paid provocateurs.
edit on 9/12/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
So the AG declined to prosecute when the IG report came out and now a lower level DOJ prosecutor is pushing for charges? Something the IG report called policy violations and not law breaking if i remember right.

So whats changed between those points in time?

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

a reply to: Wardaddy454

Oh, you think the deep state is people like AOC and Pelosi? Lol! I wish I were that naive to believe the deep state goes on TV and makes itself public. But nope, I recognize them as nothing more than sock puppets and paid provocateurs.

Don't be obtuse and evasive, you know who I'm referencing.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Yes, I know, anyone who doesn't lick Trump's boots is a hypocrite apparently. πŸ˜‚

I mean you are. All the times you come into threads talking about how we need to stop falling for the division, yet look at your rhetoric in this very thread. Tell me, how are you not divisive yourself?
edit on 12-9-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

I mean you are. All the times you come into threads talking about how we need to stop falling for the division, yet look at your rhetoric in this very thread. Tell me, how are you not divisive yourself?

Same thing time and time again.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
So the AG declined to prosecute when the IG report came out and now a lower level DOJ prosecutor is pushing for charges? Something the IG report called policy violations and not law breaking if i remember right.

I think you are confused.

The DOJ is a higher authority.

And as far as I can recall there was no IG report that
declined to prosecute Andrew McCabe.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
FAKE NEWS ON CLEAR DISPLAY

www.cnn.com...

Where is the Andy McCabe story?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join