It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Behemoth, Leviathan, and Ziz

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

I haven't seen "Captain Marvel" but I think you may be overthinking it.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Yet the bible is full of miracles, that if one would make them in front of your eyes you would scream magic.

I read books just like you

Sincerely NoClue

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: funbobby

Wait i have a big one on the hook give me some time to pull it out.

NoClue

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoClue

Yet the bible is full of miracles, that if one would make them in front of your eyes you would scream magic.

I read books just like you

Sincerely NoClue

The difference between miracles and magic are the ones performing them and their intentions for doing so.

It's true. Sometimes just reading the books can open a door, if you're not already grounded in your faith.

Knowing these entities exist, what do you do with that knowledge now?

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I fight the ones striving for global destruction and Dominion over all living being and help the ones that want to free you from your sins.

Figure that

Sincerely NoClue

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

That's kind of hard to do when you don't know who's who.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Your telling me...

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

First of all, God's angels work mostly as messengers that don't make physical appearances unless it's a last resort and it's a reason to protect you from a dangerous circumstance. God's messengers don't just APPEAR to answer your faith based questions. Maybe that will help you in the future.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

So tell me how that worked out with the bible that talks about global destruction and Dominion over all living beings and the door it opened?

How old were you when you first got told it's stories and how grounded have you been in your Faith at that time?

Right you already told me in the last couple pages, and it left some pretty nasty scars it seems.

Make shure you will at least listen to your daughter, she might help you heal some of these wounds.

Sincerely NoClue
edit on 30/8/2019 by NoClue because: blop

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Show me where i claim any such thing happening to me?

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I didn't become what I call "grounded in my faith" until after the age of 30. While I've been exposed to the Bible and it's stories since I was a child, I didn't understand half of what was written in it until I worked harder at developing my relationship with Jesus/God as an adult.

What is it that I need to listen to my daughter about? She's a Christian missionary working in another country right now. Just because she's a young missionary traveling the world right now doesn't mean that she's conquered all wisdom of everyday life and people, as she is still young. She does have more knowledge of God than most at her age, but she still has some human life growing and experiencing to do.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Show me where i claim any such thing happening to me?

That's what it sounded like when you said...

I did some stuff to make Sure its a thing and to know how they deceive us, know thy enemy and such.

I have a hard time believing that you would feel "Sure" of anything without witnessing it/them with your eyes, although I could be wrong.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

a reply to: Specimen88

Great catch

Ok it's in the book of job and in captain marvel feeling better now?

Why is it not at paar with the beast of land and sea?

Shenanigans much...

NC

There is no mention of Ziz at all, while Satan has complete control over the Behemoth an Leviathan to test Job.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I made some small clouds disappear. Several occasions with others, telepathically picking the same cloud.
First one would choose a cloud and i would try to sense which the other choose.

We would both imagine the cloud disappears.
You can make the cloud grow bigger as well.

But it needs faith in your own imagination.

the faith you have to manifest angels, is the same faith I have to manifest a growing cloud.

Yes keep looking with your physical eye...

Then all you see is deception I agree with you on that.
Every apparition or altering of the physical universe only seen by the physical eye from one perspective will look like magic. What's it gona be angels or demons, or aliens?

The trick is always the same only the show changes

You want to get rid of the fishheads?

Fine...

Do we have to scorch the earth?
No!

Did somebody say drain the swamp?
Yes!

Afterwards fill it up with clear water once we picked the biggest fishes of course.
If we stick together we might pull out the biggest.

Doesn't seem to happen, wonder who's going to feast on these dead fishes, the birds..., some dogs and cats maybe?

Whatever it's going to be...

It's not going to happen as long as you don't ditch the scorching part

everyone on the table is waiting on your move.

There is no out of the prison card for braking the board.

This is not a game.
Or was it?

Sincerely NoClue

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

It's not a game where we can compete against the Creator, who is the board maker and the rule maker. The only one who can make or break the board is the Creator. We don't get to decide if we do or don't want to die a physical human death. Some things are just out of our control and the control of the fallen.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88

Ever heard of parables?
Or even more important
read between the lines?

I read the book one time and I'm talking from memory so thank you for calling me out on that important detail.

Behemoth and Leviathan are mentioned in other books as well they claim to be from god as well.

The bible obviously fails to identify who's good and who is not.

So who are we left to trust when they all claim to be from god?

Maybe they all are, from god?

A secret torn, twisted and scattered into the 4 winds.

to find out
we first have to be inside

Sincerely NoClue

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: Malisa

God? He invented light, there was none before :S

For light to exist, there must be darkness

Aziz light!

God only "invented" light from the standpoint that God IS light. No darkness needed. God exists no matter what's visible or invisible to the eye. Ziz is a bird, not light. As far as I can tell, A-Ziz is just one of the many names of the fallen ones in the Quran. You know, the ones who inspired and brought the Quran to Mohammed in the first place.

Once again thinking in physical human terms? You can't escape it anymore can you? You are trapped badly in that limited scope

God is not a human being, nothing that you can attempt to image about God has to do anything with human concepts such as light and darkness, if you would understand that basic fact before trying to explain things you read somewhere maybe you would be actually free, but nope

This is getting old so soon, you are running in circles trying to explain God in terms of human understanding

Right there from the beginning you failed already, badly

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   

But you see that this doesn't go well around here and i don't like my threads to be half redacted.

So if you can't "behave" to the rules of the place make your own threads to make your point the way you want.

Thank you

Sincerely NoClue

It doesn't really matter in the end

This could go on for a thousand pages and just mean anything in the end because the basic understanding or background to comprehend the problem is just lacking, as clearly displayed by other people on your thread

I was abusive i guess and i apologize, i won't bother anyone here anymore, it doesn't matter what i said anyways

-
Masha

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

God is not a human being, nothing that you can attempt to image about God has to do anything with human concepts such as light and darkness, if you would understand that basic fact before trying to explain things you read somewhere maybe you would be actually free, but nope

For the life of me, I have no idea how you ever came up with the notion that I thought God was a human being by stating that He IS light, nor do I understand how you think that light is only a human concept.

So, if you really want anyone to understand what you're saying, you should let us know what your "idea" of God is, because your statements are starting to contradict each other and aren't making any sense.

God is the Alpha & Omega, the First & the Last, as well as the Beginning & the End. He has both visible and invisible aspects to Him (which I told you earlier too, making your statement that I thought he was human ridiculous). He is all knowing, all powerful, and created everything you see on this earth. Maybe that will help you to understand what I am saying.

edit on 31-8-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

It does make sense, just not to you.

You need eyes to see light, you need a body to have eyes, god doesn't have any of that.

right? Otherwise he would be quite human with all its human concepts, like light and dark, god and bad.

God is the unseen, because he can not observe himself, the first cause without reaction, looking at an empty page.

The god of the bible is the first point on that page. But it's not who made that point.
Because that point is something and god is nothing as well.

Simply said God doesn't exist. But he does just not here.

I know it's confusing...

You have to wrap your head around NOTHING, if you want to move on.
don't try to hard it's not possible, with a materialistic mindset

I get it if you are tierd and Don't want to reevaluate, the bible in a new light.

Your daughter will
if you manage to listen you might learn something.

Sincerely NoClue

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join