It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Behemoth, Leviathan, and Ziz

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoClue
a reply to: Malisa

Well all your replies to me have been rather cryptic. And you're implying to know more about it.

Would you mind to elaborate?

Sincerely NoClue

Honestly it was meant to be since this is something i believe you would like to look up on your own instead of me trying to force my concepts or understanding, i just pointed out some of the stuff i thought would help in start looking into it on that direction

I don't want to become someone who thinks has absolute truth or tell you how i know better and how things are based on my understanding, i don't even know if in the end i was correct or not so it's your journey to take

But i think you kind of figure out some of it later on in this thread anyways, it wasn't as cryptic as it looked at first

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

a reply to: Deetermined

In 2D yes in 4D no not if we want dinamics.

what about the ones that need another round in 3D? They can't do it without water.

Do you really want to # it up for everyone but the ones descending?

Pretty nasty stuff if you ask me.

Still NoClue

When life comes to an end as we know it, it will come to a complete stop for everyone. No more human existence to be had. No more sin. No more corruption. All will be judged and sorted out so that eternal life can start anew with no interruptions.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   

That's just one way things could go down and it's the most destructive one, if you want to adhere to it i can't help you.
Consider yourself warned though and think of my words when the flame makes his last flickering and you can see the lake of fire on the horizon.

It was your wish for this reality to be yours.

Sincerely NoClue

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

In 2D yes in 4D no not if we want dinamics.

what about the ones that need another round in 3D? They can't do it without water.

Do you really want to # it up for everyone but the ones descending?

Pretty nasty stuff if you ask me.

Still NoClue

When life comes to an end as we know it, it will come to a complete stop for everyone. No more human existence to be had. No more sin. No more corruption. All will be judged and sorted out so that eternal life can start anew with no interruptions.

When life comes to an end as YOU know it, nothing will happen. You assume your ego leads the entirety of the creation LMFAO!

You don't even know the principles of how this life is formed and you think you can get to decide or assume its reality or form. Let me guess, you read that stuff on a book?

Your opinion is meaningless because you chose it to be like that, before you try to quote the bible again.

You have no opinion of your own, you are just a repeater of things you don't understand
edit on 30-8-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   
When i said Aziz Light!

It was clear and meant to show something that apparently it's so easy to get that no one gets it *eye roll*

But i said it before so here it goes again "without darkness there is no light" and so on

How hard can it be to understand the actual nature of things?

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa
When i said Aziz Light!

It was clear and meant to show something that apparently it's so easy to get that no one gets it *eye roll*

But i said it before so here it goes again "without darkness there is no light" and so on

How hard can it be to understand the actual nature of things?

The more you go into the darkness, the more things you find that you never knew were there

While in the light everything is out there for your to see with no effort

"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light"

God? He invented light, there was none before :S

For light to exist, there must be darkness

Aziz light!

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 03:28 AM
link   

For some harder than for others, it seems.

Still no need to get all Street fighter again.

Sincerely NoClue

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 03:34 AM
link   

For some harder than for others, it seems.

Still no need to get all Street fighter again.

Sincerely NoClue

I'm sorry, i don't know how to be otherwise, i just try to express myself

I'm sorry

Here's that video cut again in compensation from my bad attitude!

What is divine light?

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   

But you see that this doesn't go well around here and i don't like my threads to be half redacted.

So if you can't "behave" to the rules of the place make your own threads to make your point the way you want.

Thank you

Sincerely NoClue

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

That's just one way things could go down and it's the most destructive one, if you want to adhere to it i can't help you.
Consider yourself warned though and think of my words when the flame makes his last flickering and you can see the lake of fire on the horizon.

It was your wish for this reality to be yours.

Sincerely NoClue

The world has been corrupted with the help of the fallen ones and the only way to cleanse it is to destroy it and start over. I'm not sure why you're afraid of that or why you prefer the wicked to keep perpetuating itself. What's "real" will be experienced by us all. We don't get to pick and choose who God is, what He does, or His plans for dealing with the fallen angels and the ones who fell with them. He created all of them.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

God? He invented light, there was none before :S

For light to exist, there must be darkness

Aziz light!

God only "invented" light from the standpoint that God IS light. No darkness needed. God exists no matter what's visible or invisible to the eye. Ziz is a bird, not light. As far as I can tell, A-Ziz is just one of the many names of the fallen ones in the Quran. You know, the ones who inspired and brought the Quran to Mohammed in the first place.

edit on 30-8-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

By the way, you have spoken of magick in the past. I'm assuming that means that you're in touch with some of these creatures that we've been discussing. What are they telling or teaching you? Reincarnation? This is the only reason I can imagine why you wouldn't want the earth or the fallen ones destroyed.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Would you kill your daughter if she got corrupted and evil?

Sincerely NoClue

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

That's not my place. Only one has the ability to judge the corrupt. It doesn't matter what I want.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Magic... Like turning water into wine? Or resurrection from the death?

Do your entities not talk about magic?

be wise with this topic it might turn around to bite you.

Sincerely NoClue

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Yup as i thought, no moral compass at all.

would you vove for her soul, if god asked you?

Sincerely NoClue

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

No worries. I've studied and discussed the topic of magic extensively, that's why I'm asking you what your experiences are. Do you practice any kind of this mysticism?

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Yup as i thought, no moral compass at all.

would you vove for her soul, if god asked you?

Sincerely NoClue

I'm not sure how me stating the fact that only God can judge His creation has anything to do with my moral compass, unless you're telling me that God doesn't have a moral compass, which only tells me your lack of understanding of God.

What does "vove" mean? As for my daughter, God has already proven to me that He's been in total control of her destiny since her birth.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I did some stuff to make Sure its a thing and to know how they deceive us, know thy enemy and such.
I'm not dwelling in any organized cult meddling around magic. I wish I could say the same about you.
Cult check
Magic check
Benevolent... hmm

Even if you don't see that the facade is crumbling, open-minded people will.

Thanks for helping we did a great job

Sincerely NoClue

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't meddle in magic or occult activities. Just because I've read up on those who have, doesn't mean I participate in it. The Bible rejects such practices.

So, how come you refuse to answer the question about what these beings have shown you or told you? Are you afraid of bringing them around again?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join