It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Behemoth, Leviathan, and Ziz

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

You need eyes to see light, you need a body to have eyes, god doesn't have any of that.

right? Otherwise he would be quite human with all its human concepts, like light and dark, god and bad.

God is the unseen, because he can not observe himself, the first cause without reaction, looking at an empty page.

Think about what you're saying. First of all, we were created in God's image. God sees and we see. God physically manifested into the flesh in the way of Jesus. We have God/Jesus/Holy Spirit (the Trinity) and the Bible tells us they are all part of ONE entity. Two of those don't have eyes like we do, yet they still have the ability to see and know everything about everyone and every situation here on earth. While we may not be able to see the invisible part of God, that does not mean that He can't see us. While He doesn't need light, that doesn't mean that He can't be the light.

The whole idea that God can not observe himself is just silly. God is the all knowing and He is very aware of who He is. He doesn't need to observe that to learn it. He already knows it.

Like I said to Malisa. God is made up of the invisible and the visible. He has the ability to transform into the physical (by the way of Jesus) just like angels do. Angels have the ability to transform from invisible to visible too. They just don't hold the same power as God.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

You need eyes to see light, you need a body to have eyes, god doesn't have any of that.

right? Otherwise he would be quite human with all its human concepts, like light and dark, god and bad.

God is the unseen, because he can not observe himself, the first cause without reaction, looking at an empty page.

Think about what you're saying. First of all, we were created in God's image. God sees and we see. God physically manifested into the flesh in the way of Jesus. We have God/Jesus/Holy Spirit (the Trinity) and the Bible tells us they are all part of ONE entity. Two of those don't have eyes like we do, yet they still have the ability to see and know everything about everyone and every situation here on earth. While we may not be able to see the invisible part of God, that does not mean that He can't see us. While He doesn't need light, that doesn't mean that He can't be the light.

The whole idea that God can not observe himself is just silly. God is the all knowing and He is very aware of who He is. He doesn't need to observe that to learn it. He already knows it.

Like I said to Malisa. God is made up of the invisible and the visible. He has the ability to transform into the physical (by the way of Jesus) just like angels do. Angels have the ability to transform from invisible to visible too. They just don't hold the same power as God.

God physically manifested into the flesh in the way of Jesus. BEcause that's the way he could understand and live the human experience he created but could not share otherwise, he experienced it through Jesus, that's all about it

You continue to force your way around simple things, trying to make them fit your human experience

That's why you lost your wings, so to speak, you refused them on your own will and not you can't understand why you can't fly?

edit on 1-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoClue
a reply to: Deetermined

It does make sense, just not to you.

The god of the bible is the first point on that page. But it's not who made that point.
Because that point is something and god is nothing as well.

Simply said God doesn't exist. But he does just not here.

I know it's confusing...

You have to wrap your head around NOTHING, if you want to move on.
don't try to hard it's not possible, with a materialistic mindset

I get it if you are tierd and Don't want to reevaluate, the bible in a new light.

Your daughter will
if you manage to listen you might learn something.

Sincerely NoClue

I'm very happy right now, i can tell you understand : )

Your daughter will

< 3 much love

Simply said God doesn't exist. But he does just not here.

I know it's confusing...

You have to wrap your head around NOTHING, if you want to move on.

I love this part specially, because it's so obvious for those who are meant to 'get it'

None of us can brag about knowing everything but there are things that if you were meant to know you get, and is not bragging is just how things are, if other people would listen things would be easier but sometimes it gets so hard and dense to explain that it leads to frustration, in bad ways LOL

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: Malisa

God is not a human being, nothing that you can attempt to image about God has to do anything with human concepts such as light and darkness, if you would understand that basic fact before trying to explain things you read somewhere maybe you would be actually free, but nope

For the life of me, I have no idea how you ever came up with the notion that I thought God was a human being by stating that He IS light, nor do I understand how you think that light is only a human concept.

So, if you really want anyone to understand what you're saying, you should let us know what your "idea" of God is, because your statements are starting to contradict each other and aren't making any sense.

God is the Alpha & Omega, the First & the Last, as well as the Beginning & the End. He has both visible and invisible aspects to Him (which I told you earlier too, making your statement that I thought he was human ridiculous). He is all knowing, all powerful, and created everything you see on this earth. Maybe that will help you to understand what I am saying.

LOL

Anyways i got reprimanded very bad for leading you on into things you were not able to accept yet, and i got forbidden to speak to you again by my mom so here you go.

I apologize for leading you into things you are not prepared to learn yet and to be uneducated and offensive to you because you don't share my way of seeing this world, and i hope for you best in life and in your spiritual fight. But i never tried to harm you, i did told you bad words because i hate you are not listening to things and force your way of being as if it would change reality to fit your view

But i stand for what i said, you are just not able to see yet

So there

-

You will be happy of me leaving and you leading your own expectations and false road from now on.

I just replied one last time and that's it, if you can't get it it's on you

Hastalavista, baby!

-
Masha

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Ziz was left out on purpose! And I'm starting to see why.

The ZIZ is a rabbinic legend [opinion] that has become one of hundreds of legends of the ancients. It truly has nothing worthy to understand because there is no value in its existence for people to know or use. That is not to say that some truth may be in some legends as well as a legend may be a complete truth. It remains a choice of yours to decide what you believe.

The legend that Noah gave the bird [Phoenix] reincarnation abilities as a reward for its meekness and its love does have a purpose in showing that love can be rewarded with immortality. But the Ziz is just the opposite and represents the dark side of being meek with love. So in my opinion the ZIZ is a tool in the tool box of Satan to influence the minds of ignorance.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Think about what you're saying. First of all, we were created in God's image.

Food for thought.
Yes Adam was created in the image and likeness of the "Word" of God and placed in a protective environment till he was expelled from the garden and his substance was changed. It was after Adam was cursed and his likeness was changed that he no longer was the image and likeness of his Creator. Through procreation of that change came the human race. Therefore it is not true that we are now in the image and likeness of the Creator.

Why so? How can we now be in the likeness and image of God and His "Word" knowing that God is not corrupted in either image or likeness? God can not change or fellowship with evil and evil cannot judge righteousness. How then can this body of earth be righteous? Will this body of earth not perish and be clean dissolved?

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

So extrusion of piping is common in nature...

Who's the bigger fool?

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

No, whats hilarious is that even in the bible god keeps changing and yet you're in denial

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join