It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

If I may ask, what is the significance of your username?

I would have asked you in a PM, but I suspect I am not the only one in this thread trying to DSCI4 it.

I sent you a PM

It is not a big secret, but some things I prefer in at least somewhat-closed forums.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Pretty cool, man. Thanks!

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Jo Ito had very close ties to the late Stanford Ovshinsky . Him visiting Epstein island really ties in with my growing suspicion that the pedo part is just the tip of the iceberg. Ovshinsky dabbled in some very interesting stuff. The most relevant re this thread is the Ovonic Cognitive Computer.

The Ovonic Cognitive Computer represents a breakthrough concept that is designed to fulfill the long-sought goal of achieving intelligent, machine-based computing. The concept relies on the creation of a densely interconnected network of “Ovonic Cognitive Devices” with functionalities based on the unique properties of chalcogenide materials. When so interconnected, Ovonic Cognitive Devices are designed to simulate the neurosynaptic behavior of biological neurons.
Like biological neurons, Ovonic Cognitive Devices are capable of receiving and weighting multiple inputs. They show threshold activation, i.e., an operational mode in which an Ovonic Cognitive Device accumulates input energy signals without responding until the total accumulated energy reaches a threshold level (critical crystalline volume fraction). Once the threshold (percolation limit) is reached, the Ovonic Cognitive Device undergoes an abrupt transformation from a high resistance state to a low resistance state in a process designed to mimic the firing of a biological neuron.

Stan Ovshinsky died in 2012 but his work on this stuff goes back decades. Imagine what a well funded black project could have done with his ideas. And the technology has additional bonuses. Ovonic memory is intrinsically radiation-hard. Think space and defense applications! See this article from 2009 for an example.

edit on 7-9-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

$cience, in work like this, reveals itself as a trade vice being a profession.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Let's auger this baby in!

Cheers

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Why do they love purple? Because it's the result of mixing red and blue (bloodlines)?

I am late to the table on this reply but that is my guess too Rel. Blue blood is the inbred houses of Europe in the midevil era that established a bit of detente. Then mixing with the red blooded heathens, is what the red means IMO.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sabre, THE Birmingham is England and is our 2nd largest city after London. Other Birminghams are named after it!

When my laptop has finished recovering I will link an article from years ago about a massage parlour (brothel) being raided for trafficking that was based on the Hagley Road Birmingham- I think it was called "Cuddles".

There are 2 main "gangs" in Birmingham, known as "The Burger Bar Boys" and "The Johnson Boys" who have had several teenage shootings. One key ghetto is Aston and Alum Rock Road. I used to work there and witnessed gun car jacking.

There is also a lot of control of underground Nightclubs by "Yardies" (=Jamaican mafia). These spread to neighbouring towns and focus on drugs/hashish joints.

Birmingham is also the second most important city for Gold smelting and hall marking - in the Jewellry quarter.... you can guess from the name who that's run by.

There is a very large, mostly Muslim, Asian population and many terrorist cells arose there.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: carewemust
President Trump just said the Mueller investigation will go down in history as one of his greatest achievements.

mobile.twitter.com...

This is EXACTLY why Comey was so important. It cannot, does not, happen without him. He was/is a Keystone.

The quote implies that entire phase is over and accomplished what was in The Plan (within margins for error).

"Because the corruption would have never been uncovered."

Trust The Plan

Sooooo, the plan is to expose it all and do nothing until the public explodes in anger. I prefer Hawaii 5-0," lock em up Danno". The system that is rigged is stopping this basic concept of let a jury decide the fate of the perps that we have proof of now. If more comes later, we cross that bridge and press more charges. This two levels of justice absolutely needs to stop. It is like we are in a Feudal system again.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, heh, after your description, I think I can cross Birmingham off my list of touring destinations

Cheers

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Back for a while, after looking a quite amount of this man's videos and the tools he uses to connect to the spiritual world I tend to believe what he does is true.

As I'm a believer that we eventually not really die, I find this kind of technique and apparatus very interesting and on many occasions got me baffled how direct the answers were from many spirits.

Steve uses an electronic mechanical device that uses radio frequencies to produce sound and words for spirits to use and form small sentences to speak to the living. As I understand from it the spirits enter this box and use the device to give answers to questions he asks from them.

He has hundreds of video's where he communicates with various good and evil spirits. This technique is also known as EVP has assumably entered another level by using more powerful equipment and techniques to go in contact with the spiritual world.

Now, this session is interesting because he's trying to make contact with Jeffrey Epstein and it seems as if he has made contact with him.
I can't really say if it's him because I don't know his voice, but it seems after watching a lot of video's spirits tend to mimic their voices through this box.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Sorry if this is a bit off topic, but it weirded me out a bit.

Meet Jeffrey Joe Walsh, who is challenging POTUS for the Republican nomination for the election.

In some photos, he -really- looks like someone we've discussed a lot. Maybe Walsh needs plastic surgery.

Cheers
edit on 7-9-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: naughty

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
This Alabama state port authority panic thing goes back to an ad campaign from 2008. Weird!

edit on 7-9-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
This Alabama state port authority panic thing goes back to an ad campaign from 2008. Weird!

I think I get the idea behind this. The last line on that add in your link says “stay calm”. So they are trying to say with their services you will avoid a “state of panic”, “a panic state”. A not too obvious and obscure way to simply say We off Worry Free Shipping. To me that’s not very effective branding yet they haven’t changed it since 2008. Bizarre

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Good morning, everyone. Here is an interesting Twitter thread about Hurricane Dorian. The premise here is that the cabal somehow set Dorian on a path straight at a nuclear power plant and may have intended to detonate an underwater nuke just off shore coinciding with the hurricane's landfall.

I don't know if I am on board with this because I would like to believe the good guys have taken over the weather manipulation platforms by now, but it still makes some sense of all the Hurricane Dorian nonsense.
mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Good morning, everyone. Here is an interesting Twitter thread about Hurricane Dorian. The premise here is that the cabal somehow set Dorian on a path straight at a nuclear power plant and may have intended to detonate an underwater nuke just off shore coinciding with the hurricane's landfall.

I don't know if I am on board with this because I would like to believe the good guys have taken over the weather manipulation platforms by now, but it still makes some sense of all the Hurricane Dorian nonsense.
mobile.twitter.com...

That seems a little extraordinary, honestly. The thought that they're able to control weather on a scale large enough to precisely direct a Cat5 hurricane is..ridiculous to me. Cloud seeding and whatnot I can handle, but that seems far fetched. I'd further believe the hurricane thing if they left it at "to destroy the bahamas so the CF can swoop in and "rebuild" like they did Haiti."

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

and "rebuild" like they did Haiti

To this point, I've only heard of IRC involvement. The situation does make one wonder if the vultures will start circling re: the Bahamas.

Poor people.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Short Breakdown of the interview between Jim Watkins and Jack P.

@Qnuck

Jim says he makes 12k off 8chan.

new topics

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join