It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Voter ID is a no brainer. You object to that and you’re simply ok with illegal voting.

Gun laws; I’m ok with more aggressive background checks. Will that stop mass shootings? No, but some were committed by people known to law enforcement. If you’re “known” to LE, that’s a huge red flag.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Maybe Rel can comment on this but, their is another "Birmingham" in England, It's been known for human trafficking as well, among other things.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Attorney General Barr wants to get rid of "Nationwide Injunctions that lone "Sympathetic" judges are using to block Trump Administration agenda items.

Article: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

If BARR is the head of the entire Department of Justice, why can't he put a stop this? If he can't, who can?

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

It's where the fairies hang out. Very friendly.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   

link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

This week an illegal alien in California shot a Sheriff deputy. He was on the police's radar for violent offenses aldready, but they couldn't contact ICE, because California prohibits that contact.

www.theblaze.com...

The head Sheriff didn't care until one of his deputies was shot by this illegal alien lawbreaker.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Attorney General Barr wants to get rid of "Nationwide Injunctions that lone "Sympathetic" judges are using to block Trump Administration agenda items.

Article: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

If BARR is the head of the entire Department of Justice, why can't he put a stop this? If he can't, who can?

I think SCOTUS has the lone authority to adjust lower federal court jurisdictions.

link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I am here for a reason, I'm here to create the life of my dreams

no fear 👍

link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Is it progress ? Or is it oppression ? Or Convince disguised to enslave.... you decide... The future is now ... A question for individuals to answer, as it determines individuals outcomes.... Saying that .. has the great internet made the world a better place ? Or easier for darkness to control ?

Freedom and truth are one... Free yourself from the fiction and the answer is in plain sight ...
Ymmv

Keep love n your heart

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   

This week an illegal alien in California shot a Sheriff deputy. He was on the police's radar for violent offenses aldready, but they couldn't contact ICE, because California prohibits that contact.

www.theblaze.com...

The head Sheriff didn't care until one of his deputies was shot by this illegal alien lawbreaker.

Saw that. Until it hits “home” the Left will simply obstruct anything Trump promotes. Even kittens.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Then I guess Barr's opinion piece was giving the nationwide judicial system of judges "notice" that he's going to ask the Supreme Court to make adjustments to the injunction process.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   

twitter.com...

www.apnews.com...

An interesting thing I found last year looking at group Q pointed us to surrounding Syria destabilization white helmets etc. All kinds of different daytime positions, journos, pundits etc. etc.

A close knit group all had DIVING in common. Not even just diving but professional divers teachers and crew.

Clowns.

Flashback.

twitter.com...

instagram.com...

www.bbc.com...

Wonder who were the crew that survived...

www.instagram.com...

edit on 6 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

HUBER! Search Q drops including HUBER. John is clearly at the top, despite our traditional belief that the DOJ is the top DOG. 2nd Special council..

Emotions Clouding Judgment: the Right Growing Impatient with Sessions/Huber
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
30 Aug 2018 - 5:05:11 PM
>>2802984
Emotions cloud judgement.
Why is 'Huber' being discussed now?
What if the TX Congressman was not supposed to drop that name?
Why is 'Huber' being discussed now?
Why is 'Huber' (all of a sudden) being grouped into the 'Anti-Sessions' remove, fire, ….nothing being done?
Discussed by Right or Left?
Huber did not 'directly' interview….[insert name]?
Huber did not…….
Huber did not…….
Sessions did not…….
Sessions did not…….
When will Sessions…….
When will Sessions…….
Who does Huber work with specifically?
Who investigates?
Who prosecutes?
Team of 470?
Will BO transcripts be released?
Huber + IG + 470?
Inside or outside of the DC [SWAMP]?
How many members of Congress not seeking re-election?
SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE not seeking re-election?
How many Senators have resigned or not seeking another term?
How many (senior) FBI have been removed?
How many (senior) DOJ have been removed?
Nothing to See Here.
But….
We should 'attack' them 'head on'….in DC….using a 2nd SC….
Emotion clouds judgement.
Q

qmap.pub...

Nice timestamp...
My Timestamp was just coincidence.

edit on 6-9-2019 by Sabrechucker because: add

edit on 6-9-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

www.theblaze.com...

Saw that. Until it hits “home” the Left will simply obstruct anything Trump promotes. Even kittens.

Some of the good things are finally "hitting home" with smarter empathic Democrats. The good economy and employment are causing more high-visibility Democrats to prefer President Trump for 2020 over any of the Democrat candidates.

Heard this one Black TV Star on FoxNews this week, describing how Trump is lifting all boats. And he doesn't want to stop the progress by electing a Democrat who will sharply increase taxes and fees, to "save Earth".

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Then I guess Barr's opinion piece was giving the nationwide judicial system of judges "notice" that he's going to ask the Supreme Court to make adjustments to the injunction process.

Don’t hold me to it. I just did a quick search on the subject. The AG is part of Exec Branch and the judges, Judicial of course. Not sure he can unilaterally make changes but he clearly has getting it done in his crosshairs.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Talk about defeatism
LoL
Mcstain speaks lies...or projection.. don't think he's resting in peace

edit on 962019 by MetalThunder because: Projection

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   

The CIA's Main objective is to infiltrate every single aspect of society, and from there gather info. Anyone who believes they have have never "talked' to the CIA is wrong. Their everyone you least expected.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I live in Arizona. By hook or crook, I’m glad he’s out of the Senate. Apparently so is LG.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Are you saying there's a connection between John McCain and the crew that survived the fire on the Diving boat? Pictures are OK, but for a few of us, words/descriptions of what we're looking at in the photos, along with the point you want to make, helps a lot. Thanks in advance.
edit on 9/6/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Full throttle brother.... No other way
God Bless

new topics

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join