It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

How much do we use?

10 or so % is used for learning/Transmitting and understanding. So if I'am wrong and we use 30 or 40%...are we still "not Stupid"...AKA withheld

edit on 7-9-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

hhmm .. do you think there's a relation?

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I'm not qualified to give an answer off the cuff, and it's too late to look it up. It's not a difficult myth to bust though. Now I'm curious and will try to remember to check tomorrow. At this moment, 10% feels about right though.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I wish I was at 10%..

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Directly..probably not. However their sacrifices seem to be predictable in a way.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

oooohh *The Shed*

yea...I might fit in over there. esp around this time of night lol

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

We use 100% but not all at once according to some papers written by neurologists.
Regions that were once thought to be dormant are actually not. Examples would be when you're asleep, all vital organs, blood flow, cell repair, relaxed vs stressed, etc. The brain requires more energy than any other organ; its always at work even during sleep.

It's the xx% we don't yet fully understand what its doing.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Sooner or later... When we look back ... Future Will prove the past

Ask yourself .... Or sit on the fence... Has anything made sense to you ? Nothng can stop what's coming lol
Enjoy the night ..maybe even just the whole weekend.... I'm out... You can run but you cannot hide o

Until we meet again... To be continued...promise

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: MountainLaurel

oooohh *The Shed*

yea...I might fit in over there. esp around this time of night lol

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Good info..

My night tremors would certainly agree. Waking up completely soaked and shaking due to a "dream" is no fun. 4 am showers because you've soaked yourself, and then 3 day's of wondering if you should ever sleep again. Staying awake forever may be the only cure but..that's impossible.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   

are you getting psychic attacks in your sleep? you could try lucid dreaming to get control over your dreams

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

No..Noting is attacking me..Just reliving things I've seen in real life in my dreams. I can handle it in real time but, when it follows you home...yeah..not fun.

way off topic..sorry

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   
So before turning in for the evening, wanted to mention how much I'm noticing more and more light being shined on the plight of human trafficking and child abuse , today I saw an ad about a mega lawsuit that's been filed against the boy scouts and encouraging anyone abused to also file.

The Vatican, Hollywood, The Royals, High ranking Politicians and Business leaders are all being " Hammered " with Truth ! There's no rug big enough to cover this up anymore. Imagine how differently this would have gone if " She was elected ! Yeah, that's a good thought to end the day with.... Sleep well All...

Sab, I haven't slept with the lights off in 2 years now and I Purposely have to make myself think about happy things to go to sleep ( I have a very specific place I go in my dreams even ) but I know what you're talking about, those awful images can be overwhelming.
edit on 7-9-2019 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   
All these "mad scientist" projects/connections of Epstein... I 'm starting to think that is where we really need to focus our attention re JE. Could the pedo part be just the entry ticket to the first of several inner circles. Insurance that nobody will blow the whistle - that would be just standard cabal procedure - but also serving as a distraction from the even more nefarious things going on?

A multi level vetting process to gain access to the darkest parts of whatever it is they are doing? Depopulation projects tailored to their own DNA in such a way that they will make sure their own survival? Alien/human hybrid creation somehow connected to "terraform" earth to more alien compatible conditions? Rituals to open portals to demonic realms? Cloning facilities to replace non compliant politicians, celebrities, etc. with puppets...

The distraction certainly works. The trafficking and abuse of minors is were quite understandably all the attention is. The mad scientist stuff gets just noticed in a "well that's eccentric" curiosity kinda way but not really taken very serious or at least that has been my impression so far.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   

It's funny that you bring up John Huber. Liberal Anti-Trump group called "American Oversight" is trying to find out what Sessions/Whitaker/Huber were attempting to dig up on Hillary and the Clinton Foundation.

Source: www.americanoversight.org... his-aides/doj-19-1112-1-pdf

The "surprise" IG Report on James Comey proved that things really are happening behind the scenes. Add to that, the normal "leaks" to liberal media contacts are almost completely shut down. Democrats are panicking, because they haven't been kept in the dark like this since the Bush Administration.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Democrats are panicking

Appealing to Lord Pannick, they are ...

That dude needs to change his surname.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   

pm

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I've run out of new words to describe the insanity I'm witnessing in both local and national Democrats right now.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I've run out of new words to describe the insanity I'm witnessing in both local and national Democrats right now.

Well, it is nothing new in these Q threads to mention that change is upon us. But not just because of Q, methinks. There is an action:reaction cycle in society that works over a span of decades (IMO related to what is called Kondratiev Waves).

The cycles seem to be some 60 years or so in length.

It has been 56 years since our society took a hammer blow to the chest when JFK was murdered. I think a reaction has been building since then. No proof of that ... but the day of the 1968 protestors, and all of the ill-advised social tinkering they've pushed since then, is coming to an end.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   

If I may ask, what is the significance of your username?

I would have asked you in a PM, but I suspect I am not the only one in this thread trying to DSCI4 it.

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join