It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Got a Really Bad Feeling!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Consent...

A pedophile acting up on his/her urge has to molest a child. With homosexuality this isn't the case and I fall to see how this could be ethically wrong. Maybe it doesn't correspond well with your religion of choice but I couldn't care much for that...

The problem with the elite and pedophilia is plain and simpel decadence. This stunningly lange gap between the rich and the rest of us should be looked at...

My suggestion...eat some of those billionaires.

Peace

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Geez its good you didn't put a date on that something bigs going to happen statement unlike another's july 21 big announcement (you know who you are), otherwise you'd look just as silly soon enough.

So Epsteins situation whatever that is - is highlighting the blatantly obvious and that scares you. Welcome to the club.

This whole existance we call life is a joke. We will never see an end to the poison in our lifetime unfortunately.

That bad feeling is probably the realisation were on our own and that we can't depend on or trust anyone outside family. A very sad state of affairs indeed.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Like consent matters! You clearly don't understand these pretend to
be close to normal, self indulgent adrenochrome drinking crap bag
child sacrificing God hating wicked psychopaths were dealing with.
You think because they don a suit and tie they're just like us. I'm laugh'n
at you right now. Grow up open your eyes. This place is wicked to
no end.

Just a couple questions for ya!
Was homosexuality morally acceptable to society a hundred eff'n
years ago?

Do the elite always get what they want?

You should be worried about the God they worship just as much
as the one I do.

edit on 20-8-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Maybe we’ll get lucky and instead of something bad happening they’ll give us something good like “here are photos and videos of the UFO’s at Area 51 and don’t forget to tune into CNN tonight for the first ever intergalactic interview with an alien”.

Or maybe something like “researchers at CERN have discovered clean, cheap, reusable energy”. You know...something positive to distract us from the negative. Can someone tell TPTB that it doesn’t have to be doom and gloom all the time? That they can throw us a bone every once in awhile to throw us off their scent instead of constantly hitting us with planes and recessions and category 5 hurricanes?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv
It has been very hard on my plants this year. Even with plenty of rain, it has burned every watermelon, cantaloupe, and tomato, on the vine before they can even get to the size of my thumbnail.

Five minutes is enough to have you running for shade and to have you skin stinging. I used to spend the whole day in the sun. Not anymore.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
They just stopped 4 Right wing attempted mass shootings so that's good .

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Our society is falling apart. There were people protesting Epstein even after his death. That shows a lot of disillusion in our country is happening. It is going to keep getting worse till everyone is arguing and fighting. Political division among the common people is just a symptom of something much worse. It used to be people arguing over sports teams, now it has spread out to many different subjects.

Epstein is dead, he committed suicide, making a new will two days or so before he died. I am sadly not one of his beneficiaries, anyone who is will be targeted by the hate people. They will have to go out and live on his private island I guess. Maybe they will invite me to come and visit.
Hint hint.
edit on 20-8-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

originally posted by: carsforkids
Soon you will see pedophilia accepted right along side homosexuality.
Was homosexuality acceoted a hundred years ago? Not openly in
public. Hollywood helped take care of that. Next up pedophilia
and aliens. Then " The Hunt " begins> Only when they have fully
divided the wheat from the chaff. The wheat will be consumed.

Are you seriously suggesting this whole pedophelia (epstein, Hollywood etc) thing is an agenda being driven to get people to accept pedophelia?

You compare a psychiatric disorder with homosexuality and how a tolerant society accepts one but has yet to accept the other?

I believe pedophelia and bestiality are fundamentally in conflict with basic ethics if acted upon and will never be accepted.

Peace

That is the Elites goal.

They are trying to normalize it before the public realizes they are pedos.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I have felt this way as well, its MIND BLOWING how its basically all out in the open and nobody gives a crap. All the cover up, secrets and lies its all sooooo apparent and nothing being done about it. I honestly have anxiety from it and I think you are spot on that something big is about to happen, "THEY" are going to create something bigger and it will be our worst nightmare, this is just a preparation, watch.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
To be honest I think the things brewing are the whole Hong Kong thing is going to blow up, stock market crash plus hurricanes out of nowhere. Were getting little nudges of issues surrounding those and all of them can blow up at either moment to take us away from what is really going on. Just seriously do your own research on what is going on globally. My kids the other day typed in earthquake into Google and it blew my mind how many happened in 1 day. They typed in North Pole and all the lightning strikes came up. Literally any keyword you type in brings up worrisome news. # is going to hit the fan.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: milano
a reply to: Willtell

Jesus is coming, and he's not happy.

That guy was never what you would consider to be jovial and happy-go-lucky.

Yeah, I hear he wept

No Bible verse that says specifically that he ever laughed. Although he would occasionally mock his disciples for being dumb or doing something he thought was unnecessary. Sounds like a chore to be around the guy.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

a reply to: Blue Shift

If I came from heaven to hold a bunch of baby's hands I wouldn't be jovial either. F'ing humans.

He was such a bummer that I can't imagine having to spend eternity in heaven with the guy. As for him forgiving me, how's about him asking if I forgive him for being such a buzzkill?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

These are all just distractions ... meanwhile in the real world we're in a recession

www.vox.com...

Every US recession for the past 60 years was preceded by an inverted yield curve. This week, the yield curve inverted.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
After 2,000 years, aside from population numbers and technology, seems like not much else with mankind has changed.
I'd imagine that would be disappointing to say the least.

Yeah, but if what he was selling was really all that great, you'd think it would have caught on by now.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

It’s going to happen. And our faith that it will happen is an important tool in it actually happening.

If everyone had your attitude, we’d be in big trouble. The citizens of the world must demand that the guilty be punished. We have to recognize our own power.

Not understanding our own power is how we got into this predicament in the first place.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
That is not a challenge or a dare, it is just that I have developed a very tough skin, and I know that life is not about things, it is about getting through each day one step at a time. It is about recognizing that if you have the basics you are blessed. Anything more is just gravy.

Yeah, a few years back I was just getting back on my feet after a divorce. Had a new job, new place to live, money coming in, even started to date a little. Then drunk driver made a quick left turn in front of my motorcycle and I was down for eight months with my left side all smashed up. I don't even remember the crash. I had a four-inch crack in the back of my helmet to indicate where I could have cracked my skull open had I not invested that extra money to get a good one.

Took a while, but I eventually got back up. These days things are looking okay. But I also know that even this very moment might just be a fragment of a memory I'm recalling as I'm slowly waking up in a hospital emergency room. Gotta enjoy it while it lasts and find your happiness no matter how busted and dented it might be.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
What you are feeling is the changing of the seasons. Summer to Fall is always a melancholy time.

Don't read too much into it because focusing on the negative only brings us more negativity.

I should take my own advice. I have had an ominous feeling about life since the day I was born.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: Blue Shift

a reply to: Willtell

Jesus is coming, and he's not happy.

That guy was never what you would consider to be jovial and happy-go-lucky.

Yeah, I hear he wept

Jesus is coming, look busy!

But no, seriously, he was the life of the party. Turned the water into wine... what more do you need?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

I think you have to make a clear distinction between actual pedophilia which is a psychiatric disorder (which homosexuality is not!!) and all these elite rich scumbags coming out of the woodworks all of a sudden...

How big do you suppose the chance is that all these billionaires have a psychiatric disorder like pedophilia? It's simply a decline in morals and standards among the elite.

They have grown so self important that "normal" people don't even belong to the same species anymore. You can use and throw away anything that doesn't belong to your kind.

It's not the same psychological process as pedophilia we are dealing with here...

Peace

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join