It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Got a Really Bad Feeling!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

No need to worry!
The awareness of the corruption spawning throughout politics all the way to the ones we trusted most, doctors, psychologist, police, presidents, and what not, is just reaching critical mass, which will cause a shift, for society.

If we are ready to see how that awareness... storytelling...manifestation...thing worked in the first place, it will be quite a paradigm shift...

For the good or the bad! That will be up to us...

We are just feeling the ripples of that very shift going off in the wrong, direction...

We can do more than you know.

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

You mean crazy stuff, like what's shown below? These folks are fighting for their freedom against an authoritarian, tyrannical regime. I know I would be paranoid and anxious if I was in one of their shoes.

Perhaps this will explode into something really bad, that will make the Tiananmen Square death toll seem small.

I know I'm feeling leery about this situation. The last few days, I can't shake this premonition of something bad happening to these protestors. Perhaps you're feeling it too.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

And yet the tides are higher during the full moon and more shallow during the new moon.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
[...] I suddenly got this really bad feeling like something big is going to happen. I tried to shake it at first, but it was very prominent.

There's probably a German word for that, but I don't know what it is.

Untergang

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
I believe we are living in a very interesting time. Most of us are so busy and live such chaotic lives that we don't see the storm coming until the rains are falling on us.

One of the worst feelings you can get is when everything is going just fine, the sun is shining, the money is okay, everybody seems happy and healthy -- and suddenly you know it won't last long.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: network dude

know this. there is exactly jack sh!t you or I can do about it. So in the mean time, don't let the good bourbon stay in the bottle.

The only thing a person can do is be prepared for S hitting the fan. Take care of yourself and your loved ones.

I feel like the big reveal is coming.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I’ve had a similar feeling for awhile now and have given it some thought as to why. My assessment was that as a society we’re in a ever growing bubble that is going to burst at some point. I feel it’s more of an acknowledgement that we’re on a runaway train that has no choice but to crash eventually. It may not be tomorrow or anytime soon or even in my lifetime but we can’t continue at the pace we’re going without having dire consequences.

You can sense it in our everyday life, the mass shootings, constant bombings, politics, increasing crime rates, you can feel it reading social media including this site. People are becoming stressed and resorting to drastic tactics thinking they’re a solution to the problem, as most of us know this usually only increases the magnitude of our problems and creates more questions then we have answers for.

The only solution I could come up with is to not be receptive to the hate and negativity in the first place. If I’m not receptive to it then it can’t exist.....and yes, it’s a hell of a lot easier said than done.

Just my worthless two cents.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

well you can't get more real than cows.
Those girls will keep you grounded.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

acceptance of what exactly.

a bad feeling?

Gee my son's car was totaled a few weeks ago. Thankfully he was uninjured.
Then there was a wreck in front of my house and a man was killed.
I just got a huge tax bill.
Bad things happen all the time.
So do good things.

Anything that comes of the continued investigation into Epstein won't affect any of us.
So whats the point of stressing over it.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Shocked at the amount of 'kids' flirting and peddling $20 'massages' so openly and non-chalantly on FB these days.

Whats going on??

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: letni

best economy ever, tons of money to be made

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
There are some very troubling things going on in our world.
Russia and the US have given up a nuclear weapons treaty
The trouble with Iran
The rumblings about the economy
The two nuclear rivals India and Pakistan are at each other’s throats
China is very pissed off at the US for a lot of reasons: tariffs, Hong Kong, selling weapons to Taiwan...
The Mideast, as usual, is a mess
The war in Afghanistan is not coming to a good end.
Bottom line, there are severe problem areas in the world that can turn pretty ugly real quick.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Jesus is coming, and he's not happy.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: milano

Well, he'll have a lot of work to do!

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

That guy was never what you would consider to be jovial and happy-go-lucky.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I was feeling that for the last couple weeks

Its like we cant win against them. If they start to lose, we will all be nuked. I bet that card is up their sleeve too

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

That guy was never what you would consider to be jovial and happy-go-lucky.

Yeah, I hear he wept

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
If the left do not see a very heavy switch on Trump and gun control by spring of next year towards the left, I have a very very strong feeling were going to see some horrible "events" come to pass in order to push that over the edge

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I had a heart attack two weekends ago. It was the "widowmaker", LAD 100% blocked. I lived through that, the rest of this stuff doesn't scare me in the least. That did, I won't lie, but nothing else does anymore.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

If I came from heaven to hold a bunch of baby's hands I wouldn't be jovial either. F'ing humans.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join