It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Got a Really Bad Feeling!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Anyone who looks at the whole epstein debacle and doesn't see a cover-up and deep state collusion has issues I am not qualified to discuss.

I think you are on point believing that something big (and distracting) is imminent.

I also believe that the corruption is so deep now, and so powerful, that the people in charge don't even see a need to cover it up any more. Half of this country will refuse to believe it for no reason other than party politics. The other half is powerless to do anything about it. So why bother with all the effort and expense of covering it up? Just stay behind the curtains and do whatever you want. Its not like anyone can stop them. It will take a global effort to unseat the puppeteers at this point. And I am sorry, but I just don't see it happening. There are too many people just trying to keep themselves fed, clothed, and sheltered to worry about the bad guys behind the curtain.

Hard as it is to believe, that plan actually worked. We allowed it to happen.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

I think you have to make a clear distinction between actual pedophilia which is a psychiatric disorder (which homosexuality is not!!) and all these elite rich scumbags coming out of the woodworks all of a sudden... How big do you suppose the chance is that all these billionaires have a psychiatric disorder like pedophilia? It's simply a decline in morals and standards among the elite.

Two simple questions you couldn't gi'me a god damn answer!
Not like I was asking you anything personal that you had to like
run away and hide from. Even if they were it's the internet.
Nobody gives a shlt.

Any way the above quote I'm look'n at right now.

Did you just talk your self right out of your own whole
argument to refute everything I said cause I don't know.

I swear to god it's like you just twisted my whole argument so far
it came right back to where I started. WTF?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Oh boy...bad mood?

Let me see if I can trace back where it went wrong.

You said:" So describe some of your basic ethics concerning homosexuality?" After you drew a parallel between pedophilia and homosexuality as being something society has/is being desensitised too...

In ethics pedophelia isn't nessecarily bad. Acting upon it would however mean you would have to molest a child and that is ethically wrong. Homosexuality is sex between two consending adults and frankly shouldn't matter to anybody from an ethical point of view.

Your fear of homosexuality and how it impacts your view of society is probably based on religion because I fail to see how it would be something we, as a society, would have to be desensitised about. We had to learn to tolerate it but that's it.

As a society we have to be desensitised about pedophelia as much as we have to be desensitised about schizophrenia...it's a mental condition that should be given the care it deserves in order to prevent pedophiles to act upon their urges.

You seem to be convinced that in the whole accepting of homosexuals, lesbians, bi-sexuals and transsexuals you can throw pedophilia on the same big heap because it is all deplorable to you.

I missed the other question so if you'd be so kind to repeat it I will try to answer it.

Peace
edit on 20-8-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shere Khaan

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: milano
a reply to: Willtell

Jesus is coming, and he's not happy.

That guy was never what you would consider to be jovial and happy-go-lucky.

Yeah, I hear he wept

Jesus is coming, look busy!

But no, seriously, he was the life of the party. Turned the water into wine... what more do you need?

Yes... he's coming back..

He has eyes like blazing fire, and many royal crowns on His head. He has a name written on Him that only He Himself knows. He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood,a and His name is The Word of God.

The armies of heaven, dressed in fine linen, white and pure, follow Him on white horses. And from His mouth proceeds a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations, and He will rule them with an iron scepter He treads the wine press of the fury of the wrath of God, the Almighty. And He has a name written on His robe and on His thigh:

Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and he cried out in a loud voice to all the birds flying overhead, “Come, gather together for the great supper of God, so that you may eat the flesh of kings and commanders and mighty men, of horses and riders, of all men slave and free, small and great.”

Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth with their armies assembled to wage war against the One seated on the horse, and against His army. But the beast was captured along with the false prophet, who on its behalf had performed signs deceiving those who had the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. Both the beast and the false prophet were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur. And the rest were killed with the sword that proceeded from the mouth of the One seated on the horse.

And all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Oh boy...bad mood?

No my fellow member I'm not in bad mood. And I'm really enjoying
talk'n to you so don't get me all wrong. That's just how I talk I
admit it I'm an asshole. Don't let me annoy you.

In ethics pedophelia isn't nessecarily bad.

This just blows my # away because just the sound and the way
the word rolls of a persons tongue is ethically wrong for me.

I just picture some fat old disgusting dude with beady eyes look'n
thru some thick ass glasses. He's got hair come'n out his nose that's to big
for his face. Asking some lil kid hey Johnny can I pedophilia? Some
stupid look on his face.

Dude how can that be ethically right if it isn't ethically wrong?
And you wanna get me go'n on homosexuality?
This is funny shlt. Have a beer and think about it.

edit on 20-8-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

You weren't annoying me (that's a priviledge reserved for my ex wife...lol)

I only get a little frustrated sometimes with saying what I mean and how my understanding of the english language sometimes confuses normal conversation.

I always assume when people get upset with me I completely missed the point or said something wrong...

Peace

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner
He has eyes like blazing fire, and many royal crowns on His head. He has a name written on Him that only He Himself knows. He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood,a and His name is The Word of God.

And to you this sounds like the same guy in the Bible who failed to put together a decent army from John the Baptist's leftover following? The one who preached peace? The one who couldn't overcome a minor Roman officiate? I think you have your demigods mixed up.

His name? Not really a name but a sound. The sound of a Doppler shift every child knows how to make. "EEEEYYYAHHHHWOOO'EH"'

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

No you're fine now read the redaction in my previous reply
with humor.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I have a gut feeling there will be a false flag to divert us.

Whether it be another political and/or celebrity scandal, but TPTB have the intelligence of a moth, and we are not moths.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I missed the other question so if you'd be so kind to repeat it I will try to answer it.

Do the elite always get what they want?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Nope...at the end all your left with wanting is absolute

Nothing is absolute

Peace

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I appreciate you posting this thread Disk, it made me think about 2 moments when i had this same exact feeling:

1. i remember being at work the moment Wikileaks dumped those clinton emails, and remember feeling worse and worse as time went on throughout the weeks. almost as if we're seeing something we weren't supposed to see, whether intentional or otherwise (i'm working on a thread about this actually, should be up shortly). if anybody was watching that unfold in real time, i think we would all agree that things took a turn for the worst - based on the way people were working through those emails, it started with discussions between podesta and edgar mitchell discussing UFO disclosure (????), and deteriorated into analyzing terrifying/confusing implications through obviously coded language.

i'll never forget how i felt the day i left work when the tone of the leaks turned from UFO positivity to possible trafficking/coup forming evidence. it felt like everyone around me must have read them too, and was truly one of the first times in my life i felt a cognitive dissonance between the way i saw the world vs. what it actually might be like.

2. when i woke up to articles of Trump winning the election. i thought there was no way in hell the deep state would let such a robust public figure (and quite frankly a bit of a loose cannon) assume the role. it seems to me like all of the attempts to either discredit him or impeach him since his inauguration all point to one obvious sign - that the powers that be didn't want this, and that their impending future endeavors are now more complicated than they'd like.

ever since then, i've been waiting for the other shoe to drop. i think your OP is spot on.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: network dude

That's the worst part...none of us can!

None of us can. But all of us can.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I think a lot of us are feeling what you are feeling. It has a lot to do with being barraged with news and information 24/7 now. We tend to filter out the minor things and our attention is drawn to the more noticeable events. As a lot of them have been in the negative side of the spectrum as of late, I think that's what's giving people this "something big is about to happen" feeling. We are anticipating something awful happening because we see it happening every day. Makes me want to throw all the electronics in a trash can and find an off the grid home far out in some woods somewhere, where all you can focus on is nature and the stars at night and a vegetable garden.All I would take is my clothes, a few good books and some good music. I think we are all craving peace. Is anyone else sick to death of the way things have been going?? Its exhausting. Its been a rough couple of decades while all the same time we have had to adjust to a pretty monumental amount of technological change. Humans are meant to live in the woods in small groups. We are creating a pretty toxic environment for ourselves.
edit on 20-8-2019 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Funny you should mention this.

I was talking to my mom about 3 days ago about this sudden feeling I have that something big is about to happen....

No idea what.....but it is not a good type of feeling.

I'm responding to this one post, bit only because it is so representative of others in the thread.

I might offer the suggestion that the unease and the anxiety you are feeling is really grief. You are faced with a story of the deepest depravity, by the powerful and influential, perhaps even the government itself, and there is a sense that justice will not be done. The whole story will never come to light. It is both repulsive and deeply offending to our sense of justice.
And so we grieve. Not only for the poor victims, but for the image we held of our government and justice that lives(-ed) in our head. That they can so blatantly kill a man (and no doubt many others) to keep their secrets, knowing there is little anyone is able to do about it. That's where we are now apparently. And there is seemingly no cure. If that doesn't put a "bad feeling" in your heart, you're broken.

Maybe a distraction is coming. Perhaps not. We're only a few weeks out and already the story is a footnote and fading from the public eye except for places like this or twitter or whathaveyou. It will be like the Vegas shooting. A bunch of unanswered questions and silence, and the public forgets it and moves on.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
I'm going to be the only person on here being contrary in bad feeling source -- Nobody's going to invade anyone, I bet it'll be a very large earthquake in a densely populated place (West Coast US, Taiwan, Japan again, etc)

I think it's going to be a big quake too. I usually don't like earthquake threads because in reality they happen all the time - just not in populated places.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE
Could you provide me with any of your domestic media outlets?? TV station, newspaper name or website you may have noticed on billboards or the side of a bus/bench/cab???

I want to get the inside scoop from this side. I have Jordanian, Turkish, Saudi, Syrian even Yemen domestic news sources, but I seem to be missing Emirates news. I just enjoy reading about the other side of the world.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

A TERRIBLE TRUTH is going to be Revealed to the Public about some Well Known and Famous People that Will Shake the Very Foundations of our Present Fragile Democratic Republic . Those who cannot Handle it will be in Denial for some time ...........

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Nope...at the end all your left with wanting is absolute

See there's the problem. You refuse to see the world for the very
wicked place that it is truly. you fail to understand the adversary.
You think we aren't in times like these anymore?

But what did you just see? You saw the people, the politician or mediator
you saw the elite just as they are today. The ones behind it all and you
also saw the innocent being sacrificed. And it doesn't get better from
then til now. It got worse thru abortion. Abortion is the blood sacrifice
of today.

See there is far more to this world that you refuse to see with your mind.
Than all that you see with your eyes.

edit on 20-8-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join