It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Got a Really Bad Feeling!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I`ve had a feeling that I really can`t explain. Anxiety, worry, almost like I have forgotten an important appointment or something.
Something may be coming down the pipe...Who knows.

Heres The Beatles, I`ve Got A Feeling
www.youtube.com...
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

edit on 21-8-2019 by skybandit because: Typo

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Quite right, not to mention the worldwide menace of fake eggs from China invading the market worldwide.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

stop watching the news and posting online or doing social media for 7 days and that feeling will go away. The first three days of withdrawals are the worst but then it is not so bad.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

so you haven't horded any toilet paper?

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Yeah me too maybe it's them commercials where there is a weak white man with a strong black woman what are they up to I wonder.. I want to like a pretty black woman but I cant now cause they are forcing me to.. why I wonder.. what's the agenda.. more control probably.. wipe out the spark of life.. that's.. it's a genetic manipulation thing.. alien demonic stuff.

Love the holy Father with all thy heart.. I know.. and don't sweat it.. but I see what I see... the whole world is collectively heading toward a globalists utopia of communism... where all are one under chrislam and the remaining white christian women will be breeders with islamists for new mixed babies that make the pope get a tingle up his leg.

And where is Steve bono lately.. we need more one-world concerts worshippin the godless heathens of the U.N and the ending of freedom in America to really get things going.. who wouldn't want that... a bunch of robotic cruel chinese along with islamists ruling the world.. just have to get rid of them damn God fearing freedom lovin Americans.. and them damn Trump supporters.

If people would just keep staring at their phones like zombies and pickin their noses and playin with themselves more than they pray to the Holy Father and the spirit we can all fall in line and be good little slaves in no time at all... then we can have bill gates as our next dear leader.. with an A.I. God to worship.. and we can all be happy and smilin like in every commercial.. and if we ain't then we can be medicated... so we can fit in.. and be happy in the experiment and not question anyhthing like bad children do.. Don't be a bad child.. be a good child and go along and smile.. or else you will be a conspiracy extremist.. and put on the list.. who cares if you have a big heart.. image is what matters... in a world of contrived agenda driven chit, image is everything.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneBird

Interesting perspective!

Thanks for your post.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Thanks to all who have contributed to this thread! It is great to see so many long time members with low post counts drawn out of the shadows to post here!!

Great contributions, all.

Thanks again!

FCD

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

That is not helping.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
... It's almost as if they're saying......"They'll forget all about this stupid Epstein crap when (9/11 ver. 2.0) happens! Epstein will be the least of their worries!!!" ...
I remember seeing a thread somewhere (here, Facebook, I don't know where) where somebody asked people that if they knew the supply line would be shut down tomorrow, what would the stock up on. One woman's answer was very typical: "Toilet paper," she said. She couldn't fathom a world without rolls of soft, nicely scented white squares of paper to wipe her ass. That was her big concern.

That's the mentality that will kill us.
:

When you think about it, that would be very important in a civil crisis scenario. Now that we don't get a big Sears Wishbook catalogue every December, what would you use? So, toilet paper should be a big item on our items we stock up on list. That and potted meat.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

As for toilet paper, we would have to do what the Romans did, have a shared #house, with a guy paid to wipe your a#$@,problem solved.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Possibly some folks are looking forward to that, more than others...

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

As for toilet paper, we would have to do what the Romans did, have a shared #house, with a guy paid to wipe your a#$@,problem solved.

Yes, possibly. But where would he be getting his toilet paper from if there's a shortage?

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

They washed bottoms with a sponge on a stick, then washed the sponges again. I think on camping trips we used dock leaves.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

That's a really novel idea, great thinking! I mean that seriously, too. Perhaps people should be stocking up on sponges instead of toilet paper - they're reusable. Nobody wants to reuse toilet paper.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Maybe get one of those angled ones, to clean-up the fan too, you know: after the SHTF...

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

A hose in the garden,?? mind you the Japanese have got spray wash and dry ones .

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Man ! That sounds like a crappy job...

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Nothin

A hose in the garden,?? mind you the Japanese have got spray wash and dry ones .

I think if it gets so out of control that we have to use sponges instead of toilet paper, your utilities won't be working either. And even if you have a well on your property, you better have your own generator or else your electric well pump won't work either. Times that rough will be really bad.
edit on 27-8-2019 by TrulyColorBlind because: Corrected a typo.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Blarneystoner
He has eyes like blazing fire, and many royal crowns on His head. He has a name written on Him that only He Himself knows. He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood,a and His name is The Word of God.

And to you this sounds like the same guy in the Bible who failed to put together a decent army from John the Baptist's leftover following? The one who preached peace? The one who couldn't overcome a minor Roman officiate? I think you have your demigods mixed up.

His name? Not really a name but a sound. The sound of a Doppler shift every child knows how to make. "EEEEYYYAHHHHWOOO'EH"'

And yet Rome adopted Christianity 300 years after his departure. Hearts and Minds... Just quoting the scripture... take from it what you will.

edit on 1-10-2019 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   
"something big is going to happen"

You picked it

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join