It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember the 30,000 bleachbite emails of Clintons.. Well they got them now

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: 727Sky

And you believe this?

If he produces them and 99% have to do with personal business I will believe it.

If he produces them and they reveal that she was selling states secrets to the communists you will believe it.

Thats the rules of this never ending run against Hillary Clinton.

How about....

She had the server to keep much of her actions off the official ones. At her level everything she produces is Government owned, well unless it is on a private server no one knows about. Now the fact that the server had almost no security is a funny part here and the cover up using bleaching software, breaking phones etc.

Did she sell secrets to China...no
Did she run a private server outside of official channels...yes
Did she leave the server with almost zero protection...yes
Did she have state secrets and confidential information on the server...yes
Did it get hacked...yes
By how many, who knows, maybe everyone...
Did they try and cover everything up...hell yes
Through ignorance did she have some rather strange/corrupt/maybe foreign actors actually as her IT support...yes

Did I miss anything

Everything right but selling data to China. I think that is the real story because they love the Chicom's the most of the Marxists. Probably since they are the biggest tyranny in the world the American communist wish to emulate. The Chinese already have proven capable of slipping our commies money. I wouldn't be surprised if the driver that Ms Franken Fienstien had for 20 years was probably due to some kind of blackmail. Probably not JE stuff in her case but maybe some money and presents type stuff.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Everything right but selling data to China. I think that is the real story because they love the Chicom's the most of the Marxists. Probably since they are the biggest tyranny in the world the American communist wish to emulate. The Chinese already have proven capable of slipping our commies money. I wouldn't be surprised if the driver that Ms Franken Fienstien had for 20 years was probably due to some kind of blackmail. Probably not JE stuff in her case but maybe some money and presents type stuff.

I just do not see it, I don't think she would stoop that low. she loves her country in her own crazy way. Add in she had a great system of pay to play with her foundation and so she didn't need China anyways.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

originally posted by: Extorris
a reply to: Grambler

You have been stating this.

originally posted by: Grambler

We know Hillary’s team deleted subpoenaed emails

That is a crime

You have not provided any evidence to support that claim.

I have provided the exact scope of the Subpoena with a link to the document to assist you in verifying your claim and am still waiting for some explanation of what evidence you have to support the claim.

How about if someone subpoenaed me for my work at a nuclear facility. I would just delete all of my emails and say that none were involved in my work at the nuclear facility. Then I would bleach bit the living hell out of it and say how can you prove there was nuclear facility information in there?

According to you, that would be legal.

Lolz🤪

Right. You would survive a court challenge as long as no recipients of those emails provided evidence to the contrary.
If the Gov thought it was critical to preserve evidence, they would not subpoena you, they would raid your office and home and seize computers.

What they can't do is claim that some email or emails you deleted were "responsive" to the Subpoena without providing proof of the same and then prosecute you for destroying evidence.

Strange that you think it works otherwise.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Another odd response.

Has bias corrupted basic logic?

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Extorris

Yes we do know her team deleted subpoenaed evidence

No evidence to prove this claim.

No other human gets to decide which evidence is relevant to investigators

The investigators determine scope of the Subpoena and communicate it in legal form.
They did that and HRC's team responded with "Responsive" emails.

Why do you keep suggesting that HRC wrote the Subpoena?

Her team responded within scope with responsive material.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

That is a laundry list of malformed nonsense.

Look closer and you see that the FBI was not forthcoming with the IG about the Gmail addy because the IG was not cleared in that investigation. The IG admits this in testimony, not their purview. DOJ and FBI however thoroughly followed up and documented the Gmail part of it.

Honestly it is a little sad to see so many posters continue to spiral down in their thinking. Logic, facts, truth is not a team sport. HRC was a sucky candidate and likely not a great human being either. I don't let my opinions interfere with logic or facts. Sorry to see emotion "trumping" formerly solid thinking.

ATS looks like it has continued it's course of a safe space for right wing troll circle jerking rather than a fun debate space around facts.

edit on 23-8-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
www.fbi.gov... -a-personal-e-mail-system

Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.

None of these e-mails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these e-mails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at Departments and Agencies of the U.S. Government—or even with a commercial service like Gmail.

Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.

ATS looks like it has continued it's course of a safe space for right wing troll circle jerking rather than a fun debate space around facts.

Your facts are above. The fbi found crimes and chose not to prosecute.
Not the AG
The fbi

those are the facts

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

So you are taking about potentially classified information housed on a private email server?

Evidence of which the DOJ/FBI was aware of due to the emails turned over by team HRC responsive to the Subpoena?

I thought you were going to present facts that HRC destroyed "evidence"?

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
from comey himself

there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.

those are the facts jack

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
from comey himself

there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.

those are the facts jack

Cool.
A giant tortoise named Adwaita lived to be an estimated 255 years old.

let me know when you want to return to the debate about whether team HRC destroyed evidence.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
keep looking away
comeys words
cant run from that

nice try tho

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

keep looking away
comeys words
cant run from that

nice try tho

?????

Yep. She was careless with classified material. Didn't reach prosecutorial standards.
If it had, she should have been prosecuted.

By the standards Comey describes, the vast majority of team trump right now could be indicted.
The amount of private email communications about government business, just what we know of, far eclipses by 10X any of the carelessness by team HRC and worse yet, it is outright intentional since they know the issues after the clinton affair, but still do it.

Good on you! Let me know when you are up for applying an equal measure of legality.

Or when you want to stop deflecting and provide evidence that HRC destroyed responsive evidence.
edit on 23-8-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

from comey himself

those are the facts jack

Cool.

let me know when you want to return to the debate about whether team HRC destroyed evidence.

are you feeling alright?

Clinton Staff Destroyed Devices With Hammers

i guess this would be as good of a place to start as any. this is a clear example of her campaign staff destroying evidence pertaining to her case. funny, how you seem to want to "return to the debate about whether team HRC destroyed evidence," but constantly refuse to acknowledge the very many examples of this absolute truth. Interesting.

can you provide any source of material that confirms neither HRC nor her staff destroyed any evidence pertaining to her deleted server?

also, again, are you feeling alright?

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: facedye

from comey himself

those are the facts jack

Cool.

are you feeling alright?

You forgot the part where that was required protocol and had nothing to do with the Subpoena.

I am alright...no identity politics interfering with my cognition.

Best wishes to you.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

from comey himself

those are the facts jack

Cool.

are you feeling alright?

You forgot the part where that was required protocol and had nothing to do with the Subpoena.

Best wishes to you.

i strongly disagree with the notion that you're not playing identity politics here. this had everything to do with the subpoena - your position is disingenuous and clearly ignorant of the facts. the subpoena was issued, then the e-mails were deleted/smashed with hammers on the devices where they were found.

the "required protocol" you're talking about were the instructions given to FBI agents in reference to the laptops. Clinton's staff members destroyed the evidence with hammers prior to the FBI being able to review them. now, not only does your position seem disingenuous, but purposefully misleading as well.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Just revealed by investigative reporter John Solomon.

There are documents proving that Hillary Clinton committed crimes related to China. But the doj and FBI are refusing to turn over those documents to Senator Lindsey Graham of the Judiciary Committee.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

from comey himself

those are the facts jack

Cool.

are you feeling alright?

Best wishes to you.

i strongly disagree with the notion that you're not playing identity politics here. this had everything to do with the subpoena - your position is disingenuous and clearly ignorant of the facts. the subpoena was issued, then the e-mails were deleted/smashed with hammers on the devices where they were found.

the "required protocol" you're talking about were the instructions given to FBI agents in reference to the laptops. Clinton's staff members destroyed the evidence with hammers prior to the FBI being able to review them. now, not only does your position seem disingenuous, but purposefully misleading as well.

Your false order of events is an example of your identity politics bias.

"the subpoena was issued, then the e-mails were deleted/smashed with hammers on the devices where they were found. "

Scratch that and reverse it.

factually, historically...reality wise... Those devices were destroyed according to protocol year(s) prior to the subpoena being issued.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

from comey himself

those are the facts jack

Cool.

are you feeling alright?

Best wishes to you.

Your false order of events is an example of your identity politics bias.

"the subpoena was issued, then the e-mails were deleted/smashed with hammers on the devices where they were found. "

Scratch that and reverse it.

factually, historically...reality wise... Those devices were destroyed according to protocol year(s) prior to the subpoena being issued.

what in the holy hell are you talking about?? LOL, care to cite any source of material backing up that last statement? you can't just say "the order of your timeline is wrong, reverse it" and make it true, ya know?

they asked for the server, then 30,000 e-mails were deleted and phones were smashed with hammers prior to congress/FBI being able to review the contents. instead if simply replying with "no you got that timeline wrong," i'm gonna need you to cite a source. pretty sure i'm not the only one here that wants you to put your money where your mouth is at this point. the stage is all yours.

oh wait, one more thing:

sorry, go ahead. as you were saying..

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Sept 29, 2019

It was revealed today that the State Department re-opened Hillary's e-mail investigation in August...the same time you started this thread.

Source: twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join