It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember the 30,000 bleachbite emails of Clintons.. Well they got them now

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

what is YOUR point?

that you support decietful information?

that you support thread deflection?

that you can't stand to be incorrect, again?

what is YOUR point?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

the best part, the link silly posted even shows "how bleachbit stifled the clinton investigation"

the link is at the top, on the right.

you can't make this stuff up to be any more amusing.

talk about shooting oneself in the foot.........
πŸ˜πŸ€£πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati
nothing like pulling the rug from under your own feet.......
typical

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Holy crap! How old are you? Like 12?

The Clintons wield a lot of power. Not in title, perhaps, but in countless other ways. They are kingpins of the Deep State.

Lying, murdering thugs have power by default.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Yeah, I saw that. I started to quote some points and just gave up. Trolling or clueless.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Your mind control tricks no longer work here strega.

hahaha......I'm thinking stronzo is more apt

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I just read your posts, that’s all I Know of you, aside from being dishonest, and in need of a dictionary.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I say or dont say good buddy cuz look she aint in jail is she? If she committed a crime she would be.

You must be right, all bad people always go to jail.

hahahaha. Did you say you were still doing interior decorating or did your ex-customers chase you out of Dodge?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
So, even if you have emails of hillarys infront of you that show she's providing government secrets to communists, you won't believe it?
It's big of you to admit your bias

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

che cosa fai

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

what is YOUR point?

My point? Calling an ATS member less than human is the ultimate trolling. It's demeaning, which I know you're into, but also against the T&Cs. Rather than calling in the MODs, I thought I'd give the poster a chance to clarify their intention.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: willzilla

bleach bit is a free downloadable program to compress files and free up disc space.

www.bleachbit.org...

What magic powers are this crowd giving the software?

The magical power that using it on subpoenaed evidence is a crime

Subpoenas have a scope, specifically in this case, it was a subpoena issued March 4th, 2015 for all Benghazi related emails from HRC's private email server.

There is no evidence what-so-ever that any of the emails deleted were subject to the subpoena (i.e. Benghazi related).

2014: Several months before HRC's private server became public knowledge, long before any subpoenas are ever issued, Cheryl Mills and two attorneys work through the contents of HRCs private email archives and identify work-related emails on the server to be archived and preserved for the State Department.

After that they instruct the Network Administrator to change the retention policy to 60 Days.
The Tech assigned to the task at PRN failed to change it.

March 2nd 2015: The existence of HRCs private server is publicly disclosed.

March 4th 2015: The Senate Select Comm on Benghazi issues a subpoena for all "Benghazi related" emails that might be present on the private server.

The Platt River Networks Tech realizes he never changed the retention policy and manually uses bleachbit to go back and erase about 30k older emails. Unsure if he was doing it properly he forwarded the archives to a Gmail address he made up [email protected] before he started bleach-biting.

The Platt River Networks technician admitted all of the above to the FBI in interviews and testimony.

The FBI knew this already when the ICIG reported the Carterheavyindustries@gmail addy to them.

There is no evidence what-so-ever that any emails that fell under the scope of "Benghazi related" were deleted.

The subpoena was not for the entirety of HRCs email communications, it was for "Benghazi related" emails.

The claim that "evidence" was destroyed has no substance absent someone showing that Benghazi related emails were deleted and not provided to the committee.

If the FBI subpoena's the Trump Org for any emails regarding a Trump Real Estate project in Moscow, the Trump Org is not obligated to turn over all of their computer systems and all emails in response to the Subpoena.

Let me know if you are confused by any of the above.

edit on 20-8-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

bleach bit is a free downloadable program to compress files and free up disc space.

www.bleachbit.org...

The magical power that using it on subpoenaed evidence is a crime

The emails it was used on were not Subpoenaed evidence.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Has anyone worked up a composite avatar of the sociopathic excuse makers that continued to defend Marxist scum like the Clintons et al.? Would really like to see what that looks like.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: redwilldanaher
Has anyone worked up a composite avatar of the sociopathic excuse makers that continued to defend Marxist scum like the Clintons et al.? Would really like to see what that looks like.

Sociopathic
Excuse Makers
Marxist Scum

Seems like something someone incapable of reasoned thinking or rational discussion might shout while spittle sprays from their mouth at some political rally.

There is no evidence what-so-ever that any of the emails that were deleted were subject to the Subpoena.

That fact has nothing to do with liking or disliking Hillary Clinton.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

Seems like you should change out your immediate circle, doesn't sound appealing. Thanks for taking the bait and proving the point. If you can't see the corruption with Clinton and the FBI then you're exactly what...

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Why did they delete the emails in haste?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

thanks for the reply, now quote the less then human part please? if you say "bot" does that make you less human?

if the shoe fits, it must be yours correct?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Maybe you missed this from the Washington comPost when they fact checked it:

"On March 4, 2015, the Benghazi Committee issued a subpoena requiring Clinton to turn over her emails relating to Libya. Three weeks later, between March 25 and March 31, the employee had an β€œoh s—” moment and realized he did not delete the emails that Mills requested in December 2014, he told the FBI. The employee then deleted the emails and used a program called BleachBit to delete the files."

Stings like a_____ doesn't it?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

www.bleachbit.org...

They even feature Hillary right on their website...😎

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join