It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British citizens no peeking: Has HM the Queen passed or is she in her final throws?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Sorry if the above sounded rude Elethia - you're a good person with amazing work ethic and optimism I have high respect for. I was a bit drunk and had a loose tongue, I do apologise.

I sadly don't share your optimism - I think UK politicians have lost international respect in their handling of Brexit. They can't even organise a piss up in a brewery and their behaviour in parliament during the process has been an international advertisement of incompetence, division and no one having a coherent plan post Brexit.

Labour are in a mess, infighting and they're more interested in creating as much chaos and damage as possible in the Brexit process in the hope it'll turn into a massive failure and they'll wind the next election by default.

Most of the Tory front bench hold investments in NHS privatisation and use offshore tax havens to avoid paying UK tax. They also hold millions in speculation, investment and markets (as most wealthy people do and uncertainty is a major driver of profits for people using game theory - Mogg has famously been an investor and rread the financial times from age seven and uses applied game theory.

I don't see any of them having the negotiating ability, putting the interests of the country first above their own wealth or politcal career or the mental capacity to arrange deals that are more beneficial than what we already have.

I remember you mentioning your granddaughter is on placement in the NHS while studying at Uni - She should have access or be elligble to apply for access to British Council records for 'educational purposes' which dis a front for MI6 intel on every country in the world detailing what is going on worldwide for the nex five years (like the US Depart of Commerce). There's a link here: education-services.britishcouncil.org... - her professors will have access to them on the staff intranet and she could potentially ask the to see for educational/career purposes,

Though UK Security Services and handling of data is so incredbly inept that the top secret UK intelligence reports and where they're conducting espionage can it can be read by absolutely anybody - which collating this post I used a famous search engine and within the first few pages noticed a poorly formatted certain University webpage was 2017 - 2019 Iran Nuclear threats developments - and this Is after both Russia and Iran both hacked UK Universities and arrested SIS agents for spying working under the guise of teachers (and why Boris Johnson probably handed the innocen woman currently arrested in Iran for spying after he fasley made a statement she there to teach jurnalists.

Tl;dr I don't see any current politicians capable of negotiating good deals and if US, Australia, etc were such great allies they'd have made public statements saying they wish to create a mutually beneficial trade deal. Trump is businessman and is openly standing on an America first basis (can't blame him) so instead offering fair deals they're publicly refusing to do a trade deal with the UK unless we privatise the NHS, allow the import US food which isn't fit for human consumption.

In the next few days John Bolton is going to declare there will be no trade deal unless we pull out of Iran Nuclear Deal and adopt the US warhawk policy instead petitioning the UN. We also have to ban Huawei from the UK because of the US's failed attempts at US-China Trade and also threatten to sever all security ties/kick UK out of Five Eyes. - they're officially declaring we need to be even more of America's bitch than we currently are before we can begin to negotiate with them.

I can't fathom how a US-UK trade deal would be anything but far worse than what we currently have, behind the PR smchoozing and soundbytes they're treating us as an adversary.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Back in May, pardon the pun, we were booked into the Hotel Indigo, at York, Yorkshire. I picked up a Daily Telegraph from their rack, and it had an article following the culprits from house to house, outing who were setting up the Trump Conspiracy. It was a "now it can be told" screed, so I e-mailed Drudge a tip over it. I noted "Sirs" and "Lords", which don't mean much to an American, but these bigwigs were and still are, way above Christopher Steele's pay grade. How much this has to do with Theresa May, throwing in the towel, remains to be seen. But the Brit's Monarchy may be falling apart right "behind" our five eyes intelligence groupies.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I don't see what's so wrong with chlorinated chicken. Better than getting salmonella. Trust me on that, you do not want salmonella. Great way to lose weight very quickly, though.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

I dont eat chicken or meat anyway , but still I dont want the UK food standards to drop to the US levels
and my family to be eating loads of #ty foods !

never mind the aspartame , amino sweet , whatever its name is now

the FDA has some weird food standards , most likely because the lobbyists paid off some senators and we have these mad FDA rules so big food industry gets their money and the senators get their money !

Keep that out of the UK thanks

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I suppose so. They can have our Turkey Twizzlers, though.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

I suppose so. They can have our Turkey Twizzlers, though.

can they take jamie oliver too ?

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Do you know I nearly wrote that too! Great minds, eh?

Jamie Oliver - now there's a face you could punch all day.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
I dont eat chicken or meat anyway , but still I dont want the UK food standards to drop to the US levels

Why would they? UK food standards and animal welfare are already compromised by the EU in that they are lower than baseline UK, but we have to import. I would not buy Danish bacon if you paid me as their welfare practices are shocking, and don't get me started of French veal.

The EU is not some fab club where everything is great. It's often a compromise where the lowest common denominator is adopted to appease some sordid aim.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: sapien82

Why would they? UK food standards and animal welfare are already compromised by the EU in that they are lower than baseline UK, but we have to import. I would not buy Danish bacon if you paid me as their welfare practices are shocking, and don't get me started of French veal.

The EU is not some fab club where everything is great. It's often a compromise where the lowest common denominator is adopted to appease some sordid aim.

I am concerned about the animal treatment in all nations, but not the eating of it since im a veggie , but I dont want GMO plants made with monsanto/bayer products

I am not a huge fan of the EU in terms of the way it consolidates power and wealth , its a symptom of big government

I do like that we share unity though , that is the key to all of this

even though we are all different , we all share humanity .

I wouldnt like to think we will be farming with monsanto/bayer products in the UK if the US / UK trade is swung fully open

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Do you not eat haggis then? I love it, even though I know what's in it. I had some deep fried at a Scottish chippy once. Lovely.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
As a matter of fact, the Queen of Englan didn't pass at all and together with Princes Charles , William and Harry has been very active in recent years in helping the EU run its eugenics research to create the Islamist Uebermensch , child torture , child slavery , slave trading, massive dope trading and poppy cultivation in Afghanistan and drug wars against the whole world.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

What do you mean whats in it, dont haggis eat grass like other farm animals

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

I thought they ate heather? I used to think they were actual animals when I was little.

Mind you, I also used to drive past boot sales wondering why there were so many people interested in second hand shoes....and I was in my 20's.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86
As a matter of fact, the Queen of Englan didn't pass at all and together with Princes Charles , William and Harry has been very active in recent years in helping the EU run its eugenics research to create the Islamist Uebermensch , child torture , child slavery , slave trading, massive dope trading and poppy cultivation in Afghanistan and drug wars against the whole world.

Where do you get all your crap from?

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Do you not eat haggis then? I love it, even though I know what's in it. I had some deep fried at a Scottish chippy once. Lovely.

Nah not any more , I do miss eating it because it tastes lovely

I will maybe have a bit on burns night , or new year.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

What nonsense.

But let's assume that you are right.

Why?
What is the purpose?

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I';ve never understood the whole " reduce the population angle" , when we are the primary source of wealth for the elite

without us there are no farms, or factories etc

they need us to generate their wealth so they dont have to , and until they have autonomous robots to do their bidding , we are all they have to get the job done !

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I prefer it when you say , " what utter bollocks"

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Me too! You should see some of Flankers other posts which are also bollox.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I have a theory that Flanker86 is in fact several people, possibly Russian judging by the frequent bias. Of course I am not allowed to voice this theory lest my post is deleted by a Mod for suggesting that such a thing is possible.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join