It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British citizens no peeking: Has HM the Queen passed or is she in her final throws?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: hombero

Did I mention politics? You confusing me with someone else?

how is the queen not politics?
isn't the monarchy the original form of politics in europe?
this one marry that one and such to prevent war?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

how is the queen not politics?

She is none political , we have a constitutional Monarchy.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
When she actually dies I'm sure we'll here of it almost immediately. I feel like there's been a push for William to take the throne for over a decade now.

If the NWO/Illuminati/etc exists, he's their guy and they will waste no time to install him as monarch.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

When the Queen dies Charles will be King , no ifs or buts , Bill will have to wait like his Father did.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

When the Queen dies Charles will be King , no ifs or buts , Bill will have to wait like his Father did.

yeah
not political at all.......

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I feel like since I was a child the rumor has always been that Liz will name William as her heir. Honestly, I don't know the laws of succession but I wouldn't be surprised if the sovereign could name their heir as long as they're of the bloodline.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

The throne will pass from Queen Elizabeth II upon her death to her son Prince Charles who is presently heir to the British throne.

He will most lightly abdicate the position in favor of Prince William all the same.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

yeah
not political at all.......

Not political but the rights of succession , Charles is next in line.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Finally got another piece. I guess several media people are tweeting that the Queen has died, Andrew has died (or been Clintoned off after a nice final public hoorah mummy put together before he was put down), or the Duke of Edinburgh is dead. They say they were ordered to start prepping for filming a royal public funeral in eight days from now.

Hmm...lots of people poking fun at the Brits for their style of government. I hope you are all poking fun simply at the privilege it entails and not the government because in all reality, especially since the revised House of Lords was just recently reset, their government is not different at all really from the US given a handful of stand outs of course. But our head of state has a heck heap of a lot more power than their monarch so the constant suggestion it's not fair for one person to hold that much power is ignorance. We would actually be leaps and bounds better off if we too had a position like the monarch I n that in theory it would work to do wonders although the Queen never intervenes and she has had tons of chances to. If the prime minister and parliament govern, then she is to ensure proper governance...so says Claire Foy (brilliant eh?). The SCOTUS rarely intervenes and the President and Congress NEVER seem to but the whole idea is checks and balances. Where the hell are our leaders when especially in the last few years # is being taken so far the wrong way and for a hundred years as they have known day after day that central banking is creating a hell on earth it's more impossible each second we will ever escape without a major percentage of mankind perishing!?

I, for one, am absolutely pro monarchy. I never ever thought I would be. And I mean even more so than the UK. Not as absolute as William I...Not as absolute as Henry VIII...hmmm...not as absolute I guess as Ol' Wheezy I (the virgin). It somewhere between the absolutism of Lizzie and someone like Annie or the Georgie Porgies...just shy of the birth of the constitutionalist disestablishmentarianistic reign of Vicky.

I followed a very surprising study years back that looked for the past 2500 years and identified the happiest places to live based on factors like health, life expectancy, seeing war or peace during life, food supplies, personal liberties, child mortality, and so on and after identifying the nation's and times, it looked endlessly for a common link. They found one. My guess was compulsory Ed or running water. Nope. It was that they were all monarchies to this day even (as Sweden Norway Japan Denmark Bhutan and Holland in the 20th century made the cut) report happiest people and highest standard of living). I have realized what that is since then but I'm already on a tangent off topic so...yea...

To sum it all up they say eight days til funeral. HM, Duke of Edinburgh, or Randy Andy
edit on 8/14/2019 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Markle will never be a royal highness. She's a Hollywood dildo that never would have dated Harry if he wasn't royalty himself. She's a gold digger that'll be removed (hopefully) from the royal family soon enough. Her trashy attitude brings the family name down. Nobody likes her besides Hairy.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I don't know the laws of succession but I wouldn't be surprised if the sovereign could name their heir as long as they're of the bloodline.

She can't name a successor , the only way Bill will become King is if Charles dies or steps aside , I don't see any of those happening for many years.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Finally got another piece. I guess several media people are tweeting that the Queen has died, Andrew has died (or been Clintoned off after a nice final public hoorah mummy put together before he was put down), or the Duke of Edinburgh is dead. They say they were ordered to start prepping for filming a royal public funeral in eight days from now.
Source ?

link   

We kind of deserve the fun being pocked in our direction at the moment, where our style of government or lack of as the case may be, is concerned.

Tell you one thing all the same if the Queen could fix Brexit she would gain a few pro-monarchy supporters and then some.

link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Well the signs are piling up they are broken up even got some people saying he started divorce proceedings over a month ago but as it was with the last Windsor divorce, they waited til twelve months to admit it I guess. I don't see how she duped him. I mean, anyone watching her mannerisms can see she loathes everyone and everything around her and her forced conversation at charity events and interviews is so empty. Not to mention everyone who knows them say she is a sociopathic super controller who gets infuriated each time Harry is out and about and she can't dictate each second.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I don't know the laws of succession but I wouldn't be surprised if the sovereign could name their heir as long as they're of the bloodline.

She can't name a successor , the only way Bill will become King is if Charles dies or steps aside , I don't see any of those happening for many years.
she can but as of George V I think it was Parliament must ok her suggestion (which is proposed by the prime minister to the houses). I just read the lawn on that last week.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Here's an update on HM and PP condition, dated today:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Also perhaps the 8 days you heard about is the amount of time the media will be given to cover any such event not that it's happening now though.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

**THROES** not "throws"

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

**THROES** not "throws"

Is it ?
Think British national sport

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Masturbation?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
a reply to: LSU2018

Well the signs are piling up they are broken up even got some people saying he started divorce proceedings over a month ago but as it was with the last Windsor divorce, they waited til twelve months to admit it I guess. I don't see how she duped him. I mean, anyone watching her mannerisms can see she loathes everyone and everything around her and her forced conversation at charity events and interviews is so empty. Not to mention everyone who knows them say she is a sociopathic super controller who gets infuriated each time Harry is out and about and she can't dictate each second.

www.express.co.uk...

Meghan continues to carve out her own modern take on life as a Royal and we want to mirror her independent celebrity status in the attraction.

“It’s not necessarily forever – and we’re not splitting our loved-up couple! We’re just allowing Meghan to mingle in her more-familiar celebrity circle for a while.”

Only the wax statues are temporarily splitting, the couple themselves are fine

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join