It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British citizens no peeking: Has HM the Queen passed or is she in her final throws?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Quite a bit of internet commentary is mentioning rumors that the UK media has been told to prepare for the, "bridge death."

If I am not mistaken, George VI's death code was, "Hyde Park Corner," and Elizabeth's was given by a journalist in the know some twenty years ago as being, "London Bridge is Falling."

Brits do chime in as I am pretty sure the law making it treason to discuss the sovereign's death was repealed some time ago.

Perhaps they changed the code after it went public but if not I would think thats a major tell...

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Final throes? I don't think so.

There were pics of her out riding with I think her youngest son and/or his wife yesterday... and photos of Randy Andy accompanying her to church on Sunday... in fact, much publicity in general last week about "rallying round" Prince Andrew after the Epstein publicity.

Something about her reading the riot act to the members of parliament for not doing their jobs too as I recall.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

How can you tell the treasonous claims from the other?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Prince Phillip is 98, so if anyone is on his deathbed he'd be my guess.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Interesting - will follow closely.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Prince Phillip looks like the walking dead already. He looks absolutely terrible.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
You know the more I poke about, and Brits this is with all due respect given that this is the walking embodiment of your Commonwealth...this family...but the most popular suggestion as macabre as it may be is that Archie died the night there was a rush to the hospital (Brits that means "to hospital" for y'all) in a surrogate belly and that they will divorce and explain away the baby as passing from SIDS. Tell you what I have seen royal gossip but this is just brutal and tasteless. Of course so is Her Rrrrroyal Highness, Meghan...cringe

That assumes tho that media outlets had a code prepares for Archie's passing and I find that unlikely but it has the numbers.
edit on 8/14/2019 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Is that treasonous? I think im confusing things

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
People die when they old to a certain point.
Queens and trollops.
They're all worm poop in the end.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Homefree

Babies die too. Apparently.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

This video has been popping up on my feeds recently for the first time, the video was initially published back in December 2018, titled 'the insanely elaborate plan for when the Queen dies';

This video answers the question of what happens when Queen Elizabeth II dies and Prince Charles becomes the new king.

Operation London Bridge is a name for British protocols that must be followed when Queen passes and Prince Charles come to the throne. This video touches the important parts of this protocol as we know it.

Britain has been preparing for Queen's demise since the 1960s because this event is expected to be a very important chapter in the history of the British monarchy. It's expected to be the most disrupting event of the 21st century and millions of people are going to watch it.

Everything down to the last minute and quarter of an inch is being planned to give Queen Elizabeth II the grandest farewell ever.

I'll hazard a guess that this video being pushed is the reason for the speculation surrounding the Queens health, but I'm just speculating, 🤷🏻‍♂️

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

You do have a vivid imagination, I'll give you that .....

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   

I thought the code was "Futterwacken"?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
What exactly do you mean by "no peeking"? Where do you want us not to look? Or do you think the expression has some other meaning?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

It's the nation that's in its final throes mate.

Then again if the story of the Fisher King holds any weight her health is indeed connected to that of her land.

The only code doing the rounds right now around these here parts is SOS.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
What backwards ass nation still has monarchs?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Same one with the bankers that own your backwards ass Federal Reserve Banking System, unfortunately.

edit on 14-8-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
oh so china then?
and I thought they were communist for some reason?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I believe the code is "God Save The Queen".

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

What backwards ass nation still has monarchs?

This one. The one that has Her Britannic Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, also Head of State of several other countries.

Whereas our former colony has an orange buffoon with risible hair.

Thanking you.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join