It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Investigators Raid Epstein’s 'Pedophile Island'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone2
Very strange place and it looked like much of it was underground. Who knows what they will find there and if we will be told what is there.

Thanks for the video!
Will we find out what was in/under the temple?

I see one area that looks raised, definitely something underground.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

It may be that Barr and Trump are still trying to figure out who all of the conspirators are.

Byrne only went to Barr 4 months ago. The Epstein connection may not have been immediately apparent to them until Epstein winds up dead in a facility where suicides don't happen.

Earlier this year Byrne approached the DOJ and met with lawyers on April 5th and 30th. The first meeting was without counsel in Washington D.C. A source directly familiar with the interviews confirmed Byrne’s account of the meetings.

Before that Barr and Trump may have very well assumed the Epstein case was just a human trafficking case.

It just seems odd to me that when you have a policy of never announcing or confirming an investigation (with the exception of Comey's shenanigans), Barr suddenly shows up on television claiming that the investigation will continue for the benefit of the victims.

And let's be honest, they wasted little time to raid the island of a dead man.

If you truly believe that the human trafficking issue was a back burner item, why is that now on the front burner?

I don't think this is theater, I think it's war.

edit on 12-8-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Grambler

It may be that Barr and Trump are still trying to figure out who all of the conspirators are.

Byrne only went to Barr 4 months ago. The Epstein connection may not have been immediately apparent to them until Epstein winds up dead in a facility where suicides don't happen.

Before that Barr and Trump may have very well assumed this was just a human trafficking case.

It just seems odd to me that when you have a policy of never announcing or confirming an investigation (with the exception of Comey's shenanigans), Barr suddenly shows up on television claiming that the investigation will continue for the benefit of the victims.

And let's be honest, they wasted little time to raid the island of a dead man.

If you truly believe that the human trafficking issue was a back burner item, why is that now on the front burner?

I don't think this is theater, I think it's war.

"If you truly believe that the human trafficking issue was a back burner item, why is that now on the front burner? "

Are they just trying to tie it up in a nice neat bow? Could it be they are acting as if action is being taken now; expecting everyone to sigh in relief that it is being looked heavily into and then the story just fades into the background to their delight? For me this is a red line for my vote in 2020; and I am a President Trump supporter.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

This is an very interesting read.

The Twisted Flight Paths of 'Global Girl' and the Lolita Express

Epstein exploits an obscure federal policy that lets private owners hide their movements from the public record, the manifests from hundreds of flights are available—and they clearly show the names of the celebrities, from Alan Dershowitz to Bill Clinton, linked to Epstein.

www.wired.com...

The story lists several women that might be coconspirators, one of them
which accompanied Bill Clinton often.

Finally, among the alleged coconspirators, there’s another immigrant: Adriana Ross (aka Adriana or Adriana Mucinska), a former model from Poland whom Epstein supposedly hired in 2002 to set up what the court documents refer to as “sex sessions” in Florida. It’s not clear whether Epstein and his recruiters first encountered Ross in the US or Poland, but, according to flight logs, Ross is one of the people in Epstein’s circle who flew most frequently with Bill Clinton. She also appeared by Epstein’s side in Manhattan, at a magazine launch party in 2005. Ross refused to answer questions about Epstein in 2010.

I always wondered about Robert Mueller giving a pass
to BackPage, a known human trafficking site.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Let's hope beyond hope this is the real deal.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Maybe his lawyers released something to the feds upon Epstein’s death. Possibly the location to his blackmail evidence. Maybe he’s the type of guy that if he’s going down then everyone else is too.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

So yes, that's a reasonable view that even I shared until today.

But after understanding that Byrne is saying that the Russian collusion entrapment efforts were not just targeted against Trump, but Hillary Clinton as well, all of these stories can be interpreted differently now.

Epstein and the Russian collusion entrapment efforts were two parts of a larger whole.

Maybe using the term deep state creates some confusion, because it sounds like an organic bureaucratic effort at resistance. What I am now suggesting might be true is that there is indeed an organized cabal of people who represent a shadow government. This cabal has been operating for years. So prior to 2016, they were seeking ways to entrap any candidate who might win. This of course could be used later to exert control over the winner.

When we think about the Russian collusion story, we've been thinking about this in terms of the left vs right. But in light of Byrne's assertions, that wouldn't make sense anymore.

Parallel to all of that is the Jeffrey Epstein situation. Since the evidence seems to strongly suggest he was an intelligence asset and therefore essentially untouchable, it becomes very easy to see how these two things are really connected to a larger program controlled by the same source.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
Maybe his lawyers released something to the feds upon Epstein’s death. Possibly the location to his blackmail evidence. Maybe he’s the type of guy that if he’s going down then everyone else is too.

There is reported a safe in the main residence that is inside
a room that no one was ever allowed in.

So, you maybe right!

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
They may find some Clinton DNA

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

If that’s the case I wouldn’t want that evidence in the hands of the fbi

They’ll probably grant everyone immunity and smash it with hammers like last time

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: loam

If the Daily Beast report is true, then Acosta backed off the first Epstein investigation because he was told to and that Epstein was an intelligence asset.

Everyone who knows Epstein has basically told the same story. They were all introduced to him through intermediaries who insist they should meet the guy.

Basically would mean the Federal govt proper or by proxy of some faction of the intelligence community had no problem enabling trafficking as long as it kept providing them with intelligence (leverage against influential people or those in power).

How far would they go to bury that fact? Anybody really think a group of such a mind would have any moral qualms about killing Epstein or scores of others to bury that story? Between this sort of thing and the NSA hoovering up all electronic data, wouldn't the intelligence apparatus have the ability to leverage almost every individual in politics and media? Are any of the talking heads uttering their own words anymore, or is it all scripted?

This was exactly my fear about the NSA data collection -- not that I have anything interesting to them, but every politician, every judge, every seat of authority would be vulnerable to abuse/blackmail.

True? I don't know. The fact it's even plausible to me today is stomach-churning.

/Tinfoil

you should be careful. when you are exactly right, you seem to be less safe. And this sounds more real than most theories.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

So yes, that's a reasonable view that even I shared until today.

But after understanding that Byrne is saying that the Russian collusion entrapment efforts were not just targeted against Trump, but Hillary Clinton as well, all of these stories can be interpreted differently now.

Epstein and the Russian collusion entrapment efforts were two parts of a larger whole.

Maybe using the term deep state creates some confusion, because it sounds like an organic bureaucratic effort at resistance. What I am now suggesting might be true is that there is indeed an organized cabal of people who represent a shadow government. This cabal has been operating for years. So prior to 2016, they were seeking ways to entrap any candidate who might win. This of course could be used later to exert control over the winner.

When we think about the Russian collusion story, we've been thinking about this in terms of the left vs right. But in light of Byrne's assertions, that wouldn't make sense anymore.

Parallel to all of that is the Jeffrey Epstein situation. Since the evidence seems to strongly suggest he was an intelligence asset and therefore essentially untouchable, it becomes very easy to see how these two things are really connected to a larger program controlled by the same source.

I believe you are saying that Russia plays both sides and there is a cabal above Russia and all countries that pulls the puppet strings to their desires. Epstein was used as an asset in that he had the ability to provide the pedo elites/politicians with the teens in order to blackmail the elite/ politicians.

Where does that leave us today? The only hope we have is President Trump, DOJ, Congress to burn this sh1t down. Right now these are the people we have to rely on. Not going to hold my breath though.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Since Epstein's trial wasn't scheduled to start until October 2020, the action of moving him to protective custody was smart. I hear he's now in Ramstein AFB Germany.

Where did you hear he was in Ramstein?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
It is not immediately clear if they are looking for dead bodies, or what they are searching for in the water.

They're looking for evidence they desperately need to dispose of. An effort that is surely funded by all the bad people who had dealings with Epstein. An effort carried out by their 'bought and paid for' stooges.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow
I believe you are saying that Russia plays both sides and there is a cabal above Russia and all countries that pulls the puppet strings to their desires. Epstein was used as an asset in that he had the ability to provide the pedo elites/politicians with the teens in order to blackmail the elite/ politicians.

No. What I'm saying is that a secret power group exists within our own government.

Russia is just another easily manipulated pawn.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

This is what I thought.

Maybe that’s why it took so long for them to raid the island. Unless they already have but only put the info out there as a message to these sickos.

If the people who worked on the island knew, how can Clinton who was a very close friend of his act like he had no idea? The nerve.

At least Trump tried to put the info about him out there years ago with his he likes them young comment.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

originally posted by: carewemust
Since Epstein's trial wasn't scheduled to start until October 2020, the action of moving him to protective custody was smart. I hear he's now in Ramstein AFB Germany.

Where did you hear he was in Ramstein?

Safest place for him, while still being in prison, would be out here at the Florence Supermax in Colorado. No ones getting in there that doesn’t belong there. It’s pretty removed from any large cities and has housed many high profile scum bags with a price on their head.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I suppose in time we will know.

The US attorney’s office in Manhattan has suggested it will advance the case by focusing on the conspiracy charge against Epstein, which accused him of working with employees and associates to operate a vast sex-trafficking ring involving dozens of girls. The conspiracy count could allow prosecutors to charge anyone else involved in the scheme.

fox40.com...

The same article states that there were CD's in Epstein's safe that were marked
as they contained video of other people, not Epstein.

The fact that the DA's office moved today to expand the conspiracy
charge and go after other people gives me some hope.

I won't be holding my breath.

And for the record, I do not think that the average agent
is involved with any scheme to destroy evidence.

If that happens, it will be like James Comey allowing
his agents to tell Clinton to destroy things, phones,
hard drives and maybe even doing it for her.

Bleach bit etc. Remember the guy from Reddit,
Stonetear.

If nothing ever comes of this, and nothing ever comes
of the SPYGATE investigation then I will surely believe
we have all been had.

edit on 12-8-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow

No. What I'm saying is that a secret power group exists within our own government.

Russia is just another easily manipulated pawn.

Ah, I get it. I thought this was a given after the whole ridiculous Russian Mueller debacle; it was clear to me there is a greater controlling influence upon our government. I thought we were were going all "new world order" ; which is pretty much the same thing- in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Understood. I've always been a fence sitter on that topic. Maybe not so much anymore.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Understood. I've always been a fence sitter on that topic. Maybe not so much anymore.

Agreed

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join