It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Investigators Raid Epstein’s 'Pedophile Island'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: burntheships

All we have left are the words of some women about things that happened years ago....

If that is all their is then Epstein would have been, rightly, a free man after the investigation and trial.
I suspect he kept records, however.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Do I have the score right here?

Pedophile island does exist.

Bill Clinton denied being on Pedo airlines

Documents flight logs show Bill Clinton as a passenger between 20 and 30 times.

Bill Clinton admits to four flights on pedo airlines

Pizzagate is still just a conspiracy theory.

Hillary is still free to pursue a life of religious enlightenment.

I have a feeling that some people can get away with anything and have fun
doing it. it's their entertainment.

"The devil mocks their every step"

edit on 13-8-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   
The government will take the island for a private resort and hire all the local women back to help out.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Is it maybe time for the FBI to go?

What we have here is a dilemma....you see the Cabal is now spending assets like crazy before they are lost for good....of course there are people who are responsible for allowing Epstein to die.....and they all have to be held accountable....but not only for this....this is the crux....the Cabal is spending counterfeit money now in sacrificing these assets....and the fact is that if they let Epstein escape justice then they have done a LOT OF OTHER THINGS.....soooooo….of course if we simply slap them on the hand and let them go we have accomplished nothing...off to gitmo with everyone.....one by one by one.

Government and Federal employees who are responsible for these things only have some very very useless bull-spit punishments for allowing things like this to happen....there are no CONSEQUENCES....so these small assets will always be acessable by the cabal....what are you really going to do to the Sherrif who doesn't follow SOP exactly....or the Jail Guard who makes a HUMAN ERROR....you see this is the crux.....off to gitmo you go.....no Union lawyers to represent you no Bs CORRUPTED LAWS TO PROTECT YOU.

You see the Cabal has long prepared....look who really gives a prisoner sheets that can be ripped and used to harm oneself?....when they are the Planets most high profile convict and on suicide watch??/….well you see NOBODY WOULD DO THAT....however as the cabal counts on....everyone followed a BASTARDISED PROTOCAL....and America is infected by these BASTARDISED PROTOCALS.....there are HOLES BUILT INTO EVERY SYSTEM (holes the cabal spent trillions making over centuries)THAT ALLOW THE CABAL ACESS...to seal the door SOP has to be changed on every single level.....from the ground-up.

How simple is it to have someone actually WATCH A MAN WHO IS ON SUICIDE WATCH?...….you see if someone had been FREAKING ORDERED TO DO IT MINUTE BY MINUTE BY MINUTE AS WOULD SEEM FREAKING NORMAL....well then no dead Epstein right?....Epstein was 86ed by the cabal using their safety net...legal and procedural protocals they embedded into the quasi-legal System long long ago.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Ted Gunderson unraveled the corruption in the FBI years ago.
And what he found was that corruption was tied to a satanic cult.

Of course it didn't go anywhere. Because their people are everywhere.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
If you truly want to fall into this rabbit hole, you first need to eliminate Gunderson as a reliable source. He was part of a group whose job it was to distract from what was really going on. It's all still out there, but there are also still eyes upon any investigation.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

If you truly want to fall into this rabbit hole, you first need to eliminate Gunderson as a reliable source. He was part of a group whose job it was to distract from what was really going on. It's all still out there, but there are also still eyes upon any investigation.

So exposing the FBI covering up satanic pedophile murder rituals
was merely a distraction? With no source because you say so.
You do realize your reply would classify as denial 100% right?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Of course it didn't go anywhere. Because their people are everywhere.

This thread is bullseye 🎯 - a few pages back some members were having revelations that I wanted to respond to but I decided to continue reading the thread first and yours was the last comment, so I decided to play off it because of the perfect opening you left, about the satanic cults.

the problem is nobody down here in nobody land can wrap their head around the existence of satanic cults in high places of power.... and that’s where the entire complacency comes from.... those who don’t believe in magic will never find it/see it-

Those of us who have actually begun to see things from outside of this matrix, can see, with our minds eye, the other worldly forces operating behind all of this, globally, not just this one case but all of the things that tie together, and outside of time, as in, not only in the present now, but backward into history and forward into their “endgame”- there is no break or no distinction. It is one big ever expanding puzzle.

Podestas emails. Why were they, when we had numerous batches from DNC etc spreading evidence of media collusion, other details of corruption, sure, but why when Podestas dropped did the entire theme change... why did it nail the coffin for her “victory” to be exposed as a terrible idea to the masses.... what was it? Perhaps the dark, shadowy themes of a cult... Abramovich and dinners with bloody baby dolls.... it was like a wind came and blew a new door wide open... this theme has been explored and has had information leak throughout the last couple of decades by some whistle blowers, a lot through supposed MKUltra victims, but for the most part there just wasn’t any “evidence”-

That is until we see what kinds of parties these people participate in and what kind of company they keep.

“She is a bright, well connected, sadistic sociopath”-Assange

Assange himself had experience being in close proximity to a cult, “the Family”- , as a child, through his mothers boyfriend.

What’s the running theme currently with NXIVM, Scientology, etc?

Think cults are confined to the kool aid drinking types who are in the bottom rings of society? No where to turn and persuaded easily by desperation? Think powerful people can’t get caught up and entrapped?

Why do we deny that so adamantly?

Because when we face the truth about what the hell is going on, it frightens in a way most people can’t even face. I don’t blame them, but some of us have chosen to be brave in the face of it. Maybe it’s because when you understand it fully, you know where your real protection from it can be found.

I don’t understand why people dismiss the themes that one would find in a “movie” as something incompatible with reality....

You haven’t done your homework on the originations of humans using story telling to make sense of their existence, nor have you explored the origins of entertainment, propaganda and persuasion, or the mind control attempts we know there is evidence for having been researched by our very intelligence agencies, through avenues such as the entertainment industry. If I recall correctly, one of the very first mass broadcast events to be shown after it was common place for average citizens to own televisions in their homes, was the coronation of the current Queen. Interesting. Why that?

There’s so many factors to consider, but hammering home the original intent of replying to this- I think this thread is far on track in comparison to the others currently running about the JE saga and just think about what themes in regard to entire issue of a global power structure, do they make sure to silence and destroy immediately?

The spiritual warfare side.

If you think humans have advanced past, the cults and sacrificial worship to the entities associated with those cults, then this may be why you can’t make sense of what’s going on.

Ever considered there might be an abundant amount of information to be obtained just from conceptualizing the idea that when you get stuck at a dead end, look for the doorway they’ve tried to cover up? like someone put earlier- all this for an island where they can abuse underage girls....

Well no, that does dead end, but do you know what doesn’t?

The search for immortality. The ties you can find within all of these subjects to transhumanism and life extension research projects..... the obsession with BLOOD.... something that hasn’t changed since the original writings we find of civilization, sacrificing the “blood of the pure” to the Gods....

Epstein’s dental chair, anyone?

You have to put up personal boundaries as to what you’re willing to explore, but with a hedge of protection and objective reasoning, you can arrive at the conclusion that it goes way beyond pervy older men wanting younger women. What if that really is just the cover story? and it’s hard enough for the public to swallow, right?

When you can literally have everything you want, anywhere in the world, at anytime, what will inevitably be the next step?

To have it all, FOR ETERNITY

the system we’ve been controlled by for decades has persuaded us that belief in a “creator” hinders us from experiencing life in the ways we believe we should, and so combined with the indoctrinating, alienating control systems of “organized religion” - we have thrown all of what was written by the wayside as nonsense, as they intended, yet there is an immeasurable amount of clues contained in tales of old as well as what seems to be a recurring theme no matter what “religion” or “culture” you choose to study....

This ended up way longer than I intended, and I know I’ll have some come at me with ridiculous one line arguments knit picking some detail in here, but don’t let that distract you from the message I think we all need to explore further- which is that this is a type of warfare playing out before our very eyes that we’ve never been exposed to in our lifetime, but that our ancestors understood intimately.

Spiritual warfare and the “unseen” world that exists and drives us, as it always has, is surfacing.... and merging with the reality that we see and physically exist in.

When you stumble upon the truth you’ll notice that once you know, you can’t take it back, you can’t “un-know”- so discretion and discernment is heavily advised.

You’ll never win a spiritual war, if you’re fighting with weapons used in physical war. Your biggest weapon in this war is your MIND- why do you think they’ve pulled out all of the stops to hijack it?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

I'm starting to see a connection between this entire Epstein affair and the Russian Collusion story.

Epstein might really have been a 'deep state/black-hat' asset, acquiring for those in control as much blackmailable dirt as possible on political and business leadership in the US and beyond.

Given Byrne's recent revelations that the Russian collusion entrapment efforts by the FBI were not only targeted against Trump, but HRC as well, all of the pieces start falling into place.

So the idea is that a Shadow Government really does run everything and that the elected leadership is all for show. Wouldn't have mattered if HRC won. If she stepped out of line, the entire Russian collusion thing would have been about her to bring her down!!!

Epstein was just another facet of how this 'contro'l could be asserted.

Been thinking this for some time also

It’s almost as if the Deepstate is just the USA overlords but linked to the global entity which controls its puppet leaders right across the western world

The Bilderberg/Party of Davos - your unofficial world government

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Anyone else notice how since (or maybe just before the "suicide"), Epstein has been being referred to in most of the media as a "millionaire", not "billionaire?" Is this perhaps to diminish the assumption he's running free diddling kids under a new identity? There was a very clear demarcation of his wealth status being changed in the media.

My guess is the FBI raid is for show, or to collect and hide something(s) which need to be hidden.

"Ok guys, I'm ready for the switch, just need you to get some boys over there to retreive ____."

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Those of us who have actually begun to see things from outside of this matrix, can see, with our minds eye, the other worldly forces operating behind all of this, globally, not just this one case but all of the things that tie together, and outside of time, as in, not only in the present now, but backward into history and forward into their “endgame”- there is no break or no distinction. It is one big ever expanding puzzle.

"Being able to see" began for me at age four when Kennedy was shot.
Because my mother was inconsolable that whole night and I knew
something horrible happened. All that to say I fervently agree with you.
it isn't easy either wondering why no one sees the way we do. It's even
odd being some what vindicated now when to me it was as plain as the
nose on my face.

The spiritual warfare side.

Oh yes absolutely. Scripture for instance only reinforced everything I
could already see more perfectly.

This ended up way longer than I intended, and I know I’ll have some come at me with ridiculous one line arguments knit picking some detail in here, but don’t let that distract you from the message I think we all need to explore further- which is that this is a type of warfare playing out before our very eyes that we’ve never been exposed to in our lifetime, but that our ancestors understood intimately.

You are striking every nail with one sinking powerful swing of the hammer.
They will scoff always I just let them play their part.

People at my house are calling me the psychic now but one thing
that surprised me. There were a lot of other people that saw Epsteins
suicide coming.That's a good indicator in my view.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

That building in the YT vid...are those ventilation pipes in front of those doors? Can it be there is an entire underground structure? Of course you wouldn't know but there has a lot of construction going on there. Anyways...the other thing that is keeping me busy is that justice Bill Barr person. I keep thinking he came to visit epstein to deliver a message..right after his first suicide attempt. I just do not trust that guy.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
After reading a few stories....

Epstein supposedly had a safe he kept at his residence on the island where he kept his diaries and other stuff.

I would assume that is what they were after, and I would also assume that it is long gone after 30+ days, buried deep in Davy Jone's locker.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Wonder why it took them until just now to do this?

Oh well, I’m sure that even though they couldn’t keep Epstein alive, they’ll make sure to keep this evidence super secure!

I mean, it’s not like the fbi ever “loses” evidence

thehill.com...

They had to give his people enough time to remove as much evidence as possible...Saved them from destroying it themselves...

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I’ve done a deep dive of research on Felix Sater which has led me down many related paths, all looping back to something Danny Casolaro referred to before his “suicide” death in 1991, as “the Octopus.”

Danny was investigating some things he tied to a Wackenhut company using a sovereign Indian reservation called Cabazon to fund different things including off the books covert operations. Much of his investigation tied to the sale or spread of PROMIS software created by the Inslaw Company, stolen by the government (allegedly).

There’s a lot to this PROMIS angle that ties into today’s events, which make this very weird, since it’s a range in time of 1991-2019. Yet Robert Maxwell, superspy and media mogul, helped spread the sale of PROMIS (allegedly) for the Israelis.

What was the big deal with this software? Well for one, it masked money and was instrumental for the purposes of money laundering, and 2, was essentially spyware in 1991. Given to virtually all law enforcement agencies as case management software, including prosecutors offices across the country.

Earl Brian was another person tied into the sale of PROMIS, but another important part to know in all this is a computer software company called Systematics, Inc. involved Jon Jacoby, who is Mary Jacoby’s father. Mary Jacoby also being wife to Glenn Simpson, owner/founder of Fusion GPS. Who happens to be the guy who paid Christopher Steele for the “dossier” which in part spurned the Russia Mueller investigation. But Simpson was also assisting a Russian lawyer and another law firm hired by the Prevezon Holdings case to look into Bill Browder. Bill Browder who lobbied for the Magnitsky Act, with the Prevezon case being the first case using the Act. The infamous Trump Tower meeting ended up being about discussing the sanctions (and related stoppage of American-Russian adoptions) involving this same Russian lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya.

National Archives
Highly suggest skimming at least the first couple pages to get the gist... this scandal connects to today, and money laundering plus intel agencies plus spyware plus covert operations all tie to something Danny seemed to nickname ‘The Octopus’.

If you wish to read more on this and additional evidence inking Sater to Uranium One and the BTA Bank money laundering embezzlement case to the tune of $4 to $6 billion, and much more linked to the Octopus check out the Felix Sater thread.

But if you want to start naming the enemy, Octopus is as good as anything. 🐙

Felix Sater ongoing thread

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Oh and while I didn’t make it very clear there, Robert Maxwell was Ghislaine Maxwell’s father, she being his youngest daughter. He died suspiciously on his yacht in 1991. Ghislaine connects with Epstein by 1992.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: KKLOCO
AND, they just announced that Epstein was taken off suicide watch ‘At his lawyers urging’. You know, take someone off suicide watch that supposedly tried to kill himself, 2 weeks ago. Makes a lot of sense....

abcnews.go.com...

Why would his lawyer have any pull in this matter. Prison officials paid off much....

Didn't one of the lawyers claim that "his client wouldn't make it to trial" a week prior?

If he was a deep state asset, which I believe he was, then underwater entrances to the island via submersibles — puts the nail in the coffin.

Ok, this isn't a spy movie. Why would he need "underwater entrances to the island via submersibles?" Are you serious? Again- not a James Bond movie.

Plus if he was an intelligence asset as you believe- wouldn't they know where those underwater entrances were?

I am convinced we are not getting the whole story, and maybe are not even getting the real story. But putting teenage chics (or whatever else you're thinking he needed these Cory Goode-esque underwater entrances for) and slinking through the water to some underground tunnel- nopey nope nope.

Have you watched the drone footage of the entire island? This is NOT just a house on an island. It’s a massive compound. A very well thought out and outrageously expensive one. The heavy equipment alone, is worth 10’s of millions. Let alone what it would cost to have all that construction done in the Virgin Islands. It appears he had limitless funds. Why would underwater entrances be out of the realm of possibility? There would be no detection of whom he’s bringing in OR shipping out. Whether that be his high profile guests or his sex slaves.

And honestly, this IS like a spy movie. This man had wealth and assets that 99.9% of people couldn’t even fathom. Not to mention, what’s being stated, is that he was a spy for the deep state.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

Yeah, two days grace from the FBI to get the place spotless, before they 'raid it'......

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

And honestly, this IS like a spy movie.

Yeah this kind of spy movie!

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Drone Footage Shows Electronics 'Removed' From Jeffrey Epstein's House Before FBI Raid

An anonymous YouTuber going by the name Rusty Shackleford has been sharing original drone footage of Epstein's property on Little St. James for over a month now.

This video taken on July 15th shows what appears to be an Apple computer on the right along with a pair of binoculars and a box of tissues. It looks as though there's a white wire possibly connected to an external hard drive on the same desk. What looks like a printer can be seen on the far right, deeper in the kitchen. There's also what looks like a tablet charging on the left.

This second video uploaded on July 28th and said to have been taken on July 23rd shows all the electronics were removed and multiple bin-like objects with handles that appear to be plugged into the walls are sitting around. The various trinkets which were sitting on the dividers are also gone.

Quite obviously, someone (or someones) has been on the island since Epstein's arrest. And that someone (or someones) has removed what could possibly be evidence.

It seems the FBI's "raid" yesterday was a little too little a little too late. But good to know they closed the barn doors after the horse was stolen, eh?

Where's Ghislaine???

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join