It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Investigators Raid Epstein’s 'Pedophile Island'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Theres gotta be someone on the good side working for the bad guys. You all know who the bad guys are.

I'm gonna throw a guess that there will be more suicides.

I hope the Clintons and others are %*itting thier pants now.

Ghislaine + scopalamine
she knows enough to write a novel about it.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships
The tropics get a lot of rain. That is probably to control water flow down that side of the island where the dock area is at the bottom of an incline.
There is some evidence of runoff damage to the left of the berm that may have occurred prior to the installation to control it.
But I could be completely wrong. Berms are usually installed to control water flow down a hill.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I suspect he kept records, however.

Trophies... he kept trophies.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Call me cynical But I just don't think epstein was dumb enough to have evidence on himself or anyone else hidden away on any of his properties.

Aside from the video evidence that they have already collected
from the Manhattan residence in a safe, there is reportedly
a safe on the island as well.

It is my thought that he made some of his money by way
of blackmail, even if it was unspoken blackmail.

I imagine along wit the diaries, and black book there
are pictures and video, plenty of it.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UKTruth

I suspect he kept records, however.

Trophies... he kept trophies.

and a diary....not to be confused with his little black book...two different things

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Quite obviously, someone (or someones) has been on the island since Epstein's arrest. And that someone (or someones) has removed what could possibly be evidence.

Maybe something like this:

Maxwell also said the island had been completely wired for video; the friend thought that she and Epstein were videotaping everyone on the island as an insurance policy, as blackmail.

VF

Where's Ghislaine???

Where indeed.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
t maybe he is forced by the elite to make "mistakes". Maybe he will die a heart attact at a significant moment in the investigation...and all will go away.

Barr is a curious man. I think he has shown a lot of courage
in facing off with the lunatic left so far. He stared down
the contempt charges and laughed them off, seemingly
not bothered at all.

He is the one who advised President Trump to refuse a
sit down in person interview in the Muh Russia probe.

I have seen enough to give me hope, dearly hope he
does get to see some sense of victory and that it is
really what he is after, some real justice. After all,
he is at the end of his career, and hopefully he will
make it out alive.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I do believe that Epstein had a lot of compromising information on a lot of people.

I do believe that he was used by various intel agencies, foreign and domestic.

That being said.....

Any info he had will never see the light of day.....it has now simply passed to a new owner who will use that information how they see fit.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Maxwell also said the island had been completely wired for video; the friend thought that she and Epstein were videotaping everyone on the island as an insurance policy, as blackmail.

That just made me wonder if he would have kept any of that on his hard drives... or if he would have uploaded them all somewhere???

And/or -- even worse -- livestreamed???

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I really hope so too... Barr has been around very long and must have brushed with the names popping up in this investigation and who knows....what does it take to become chief of all chiefs.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Time will tell.

I thought he would cave over the Mueller report.
He stood firm like an oak tree.

Mueller came out looking very questionable.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Video footage of many computers confiscated in the raid.

Drone video shows FBI agents and NYPD cops seizing computer equipment from Jeffrey Epstein‘s mansion on a private island in the Caribbean, according to a report Tuesday.

The video was shot Monday during a raid on Little St. James, the 70-acre island Epstein owned in the US Virgin Islands, CNBC said. It shows at least two desktop computers and an Apple computer were packaged and marked for transport, CNBC said.

The raid was one of several conducted at various locations tied to the late multimillionaire financier and convicted pedophile, law enforcement sources have told The Post. Authorities were searching for sex toys and other evidence to corroborate claims by hundreds of women who have accused Epstein, 66, of sexually abusing them when they were underage girls, the sources said.

nypost.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: scar

Ghislaine + scopalamine
she knows enough to write a novel about it.

Must use ghost writers 😎

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Uh oh, he has done it now.

Trump: Find Out If Bill Clinton Went To Epstein's Island

During a press gaggle Tuesday at the airport in Morristown, New Jersey, President Trump questioned if former president Bill Clinton visited recently deceased child trafficker Jeffrey Epstein’s island when asked about his Saturday tweet blaming the Clintons for Epstein’s death.

"You have to ask, did Bill Clinton go to the island. That's the question. If you find that out, you're going to know a lot," the president said about the former president.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=245562

having that kind of information that could bring down many houses, a president, an ex president, etc.

that is one HUGE skeleton.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: scar
a reply to: [post=245562

having that kind of information that could bring down many houses, a president, an ex president, etc.

that is one HUGE skeleton.

And notice that Bill Clinton's public statement was carefully
crafted to say he flew on Epstein's plane 4 times in three years.

He did NOT deny the other flights, read the statement it is very
tricky. Typical Clintonesque.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

During a press gaggle Tuesday at the airport in Morristown, New Jersey, President Trump questioned if former president Bill Clinton visited recently deceased child trafficker Jeffrey Epstein’s island when asked about his Saturday tweet blaming the Clintons for Epstein’s death.

"You have to ask, did Bill Clinton go to the island. That's the question. If you find that out, you're going to know a lot," the president said about the former president.

Trump wouldn't say that unless he knows Clinton has been there.

Heck, I'm starting to wonder if Maxwell has already given up the goods on Bill, and has been spirited into the witness protection program.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Agree, he knows. It was very well worded too.

"Find out if Bill Clinton went to that island".

Like a pro.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Remember that statement about 'hanging from nooses'?

Starting to make sense.

Also GHW Bush funeral...

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

you know what's weird is that his death was within 1 day of jupiter going direct

notre dame fire happened within a day of the jupiter retrograde and it was a temple to juno which in mythology is jupiter's wife

in the stories juno catches jupiter cheating
edit on 13-8-2019 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join