It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein dead

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I don’t think suicide is a reach, honestly. He was rich and powerful; if he knew no help was coming and his entire world was about to come down around him and he was going to spend the rest of his life being somebody’s sex toy, suicide could be an attractive option. He had nothing to look forward to, and naming names wasn’t going to change that for him. As I stated earlier, I think there was zero chance of immunity for him, no matter who he might have named.

I just don’t think suicide is more likely than him being suicided.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamAbeliever
In the picture of him being wheeled out on the gurney, why is his face not covered? It's as if they wanted us to see his face, to convince us that this POS is dead. I'm not buying it.

I have never seen a deceased person wheeled out with their face uncovered.

The AMBU Bag is out of view at first.

Because they were working him going into the E.R..
Epstein was transported to the hospital before expiration was called..

Otherwise you are absolutely correct. He'd be in a bag and delivered to the morgue.
edit on 10-8-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
It's not uncommon for convicted or accused sex offenders to off themselves , also it's not unheard of for the fallen from high places to actually die of guilt , they kind of lock up , all red in the face , can't move can't speak , they shut down . He was facing completing his lifetime in utter disgrace in prison , and these thoughts will be crossing the minds of the others too

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

That island was to blackmail people. Look at the Hassert, he was a small town teacher who became the speaker of the House for decades. That story sounded nice -small town guy who cared about kids could rise to power in Washington but the reality was very different. He had molested numerous children when he was a teacher.

He probably rose to power because the elite could blackmail him and knew he had no ethics.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

From the pictures I've seen it doesn't look like the guy is in "dress" uniform as I understand it anyway. Just in grey/green with what looks like a bullet proof vest and a cap. Some sort of private military perhaps? Do prison guards dress like this? I dunno just so bloody odd the way all these photos have surfaced literally hours after the event and yet it took days to get anything from the Las Vegas shooting.

Let's not forget also that as in this case, camera malfunctions in Las Vegas, failed cameras 9/11 Pentagon gate camera and so many others. Some super crappy technology they use over in the US it seems that conveniently fail at crucial times.

Another anon has posted the following

worked asystole arrest for 40 minutes, als intubated in the field/epi/2 liters NS infused. Telemetry advised bicarb and D50 in field. Pt transported to Lower Manhattan ER and worked for 20 minutes and called. Hospital administrator was alerted, preparing statements

edit on 10-8-2019 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org... this is the wiki for the prison he died in, it was affectionatly named little gitmo by some

The Metropolitan Correctional Center, New York (MCC New York) is a United States federal administrative detention facility in Manhattan, New York which holds male and female prisoners of all security levels. It is operated by the Federal Bureau of Prisons, a division of the United States Department of Justice. Most prisoners held at MCC New York have pending cases in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York. MCC New York also holds prisoners serving brief sentences.[1] The Los Angeles Times stated that the prison is often referred to as the "Guantanamo of New York",[3] and The New York Times stated that its administrative segregation units had severe security measures.[4]

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

Due to everyone and I mean EVERYONE believing this was not only a possibility, but the most likely outcome, how could it still happen. If by some measure it was ineptitude, I still say it should be treated as criminal.

link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Prison guard? But in vest? Wouldn't think that guards normally wear them unless there's a threat. Transporting a suicide doesn't seem very threatening, does it?

The EMTs...yes. Makes sense. Guy in a vest? Carrying a bag...actually looks like a purse. (Wonder if its a Prada bag...or maybe Marc Jacobs. Looks odd to me.)

link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Do prison guards dress like this?

Yes. And I don’t think it’s very likely that a prison employee would confuse that uniform for a military dress uniform. If they had said military style, I could maybe see it.

But this seems more like the end of God of War, when the unnamed military official shows up to spring Nic Cage from Interpol’s clutches.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Thank you!

Like everyone else, I'm not buying suicide. He was either suicided or disappeared.

And I'm leaning towards being disappeared before he was suicided. And not about the current charges. Something else. Something more. I think the sex island and sex slaves -- as absolutely disgusting and reprehensible as it is -- was the hook for more illicit things. I have theories and speculation what exactly those illicit things might be, but that's about it.

I'm beginning to think....nay...my gut instinct is rumbling like hell that there is much more to this than paedophile allegations....I'm with you on this...

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2

Agree... what are the origins of Epstein... I need to search more.

I'm still not convinced Epstein was much more than a government pawn given billions to get people with no morals into high places with strong blackmail evidence.

Doesn't make him less guilty, but makes the story seem to make more sense, IMO.

link   
a reply to: Jansy

Ha yup I spotted the handbag too!! Epstein was a strange one

link   

They wear stab proof vests....

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Ahhh….yeah, that makes total sense now.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
If you're surprised that Epstein killed himself last night, just imagine how surprised he was.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Wow

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

No problem. Correctional facilities are tough to get a read on sometimes, but fortunately BoP publishes a lot of their policies online.

Where I’m at, the guys that are on the response team, working intake, and working the pods are all dressed in the military style uniforms with vests over their shirts. The guys who work courtrooms, transfer prisoners from holding to court, and then transfer them back, are all wearing the police style uniforms, with vests under their shirts.

My old agency, the jail in that county had all deputies wearing the police style uniforms and only the guys on the response team were in fatigues. Just depends
edit on 10-8-2019 by Shamrock6 because: So many typos

edit on 10-8-2019 by Shamrock6 because: So many typos

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

But of course Epstein would suicide himself! For all the reasons you stated. I didn't mean to say otherwise.

But I just don't buy that the responsible parties would give him the opportunity to suicide. And if they did, then they probably aided and abetted him, in which case I would still say he was suicided.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

Doubt he was deaded.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2

That island was to blackmail people. [snip] He probably rose to power because the elite could blackmail him and knew he had no ethics.

I'm thinking very much along those lines.

And Epstein could, in turn, entice and entrap and set up others for blackmail... but for who? Who was Epstein working for? Who recruited Epstein to do their dirty deeds???

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join