It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein dead

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamAbeliever
a reply to: Bigburgh

Didn't see the second pic. Thanks for that.

Most welcome

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: play4keeps
a reply to: burntheships

michaelruark.blog...

Do you want the truth or are you willing to look the other way when your vision of heroic POTUS is really not any better than those he seems to decimate? Uncle Roy Cohen taught him well. KJ fled for her life, don't spin it any other way...

This whole thing has been dismissed. A broke junkie with no job who only had $256 in the bank when she filed. She was desperate for cash.

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Honestly, the left, the right, the in between......

This disgusting human scum provided children to elite on all sides. This is EXACTLY what they hope for in this polarized day and age we are pointing fingers at each other rather than unifying and getting to the bottom of the who, what why, and when of those that used his services.

THAT is what we should be talking about

Forgot to add: ALSO who is behind the conspiracy to kill him......

edit on 8/10/19 by FredT because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I wish I had my own spy satellite.. I wonder what the activity is like on Jeffrey's private island I wonder what evidence is being removed as we speak

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
I wish I had my own spy satellite.. I wonder what the activity is like on Jeffrey's private island I wonder what evidence is being removed as we speak

This channel does regular YT vids of drone flights around the island

LINK

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Jean Luc Brunel info from Unsealed Court Documents, Pg 18-20 [PDF]

Other messages demonstrate Epstein and Maxwell’s friends, including Jean Luc Brunel, leaving messages relating to underage females. The following is a small sampling of such messages:

This message pad reflects that a friend of Jeffrey Epstein is sending him a sixteen year old Russian girl for purposes of sex. Giuffre 001563 (pictured above)- 6/1/05 For Jeffrey From Jean Luc “He has a teacher for you to teach you how to speak Russian. She is 2X8 years old not blonde. Lessons are free and you can have your 1st today if you call.”

Regarding Pedo Island there was probably a Commando team like Blackwater that dropped in one night and completely sanitized the place months ago. Probably the same with Zorro Ranch and his place in Paris.

edit on 10-8-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: corrections

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker

they have been tearing up and boarding that place up for months.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I have nothing to contribute but this.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Jean Luc Brunel info from Unsealed Court Documents, Pg 18-20 [PDF]

Other messages demonstrate Epstein and Maxwell’s friends, including Jean Luc Brunel, leaving messages relating to underage females. The following is a small sampling of such messages:

This message pad reflects that a friend of Jeffrey Epstein is sending him a sixteen year old Russian girl for purposes of sex. Giuffre 001563 (pictured above)- 6/1/05 For Jeffrey From Jean Luc “He has a teacher for you to teach you how to speak Russian. She is 2X8 years old not blonde. Lessons are free and you can have your 1st today if you call.”

Regarding Pedo Island there was probably a Commando team like Blackwater that dropped in one night and completely sanitized the place months ago. Probably the same with Zorro Ranch and his place in Paris.

Yes, thanks for this.
I am trying to piece together if Jean Luc Brunel was a higher tier sex trafficker than Epstein. We know Epstein had G. Maxwell as a recruiter/ provider of younger girls and he had gotten girls from Brunel. Was Brunel providing girls to others beside Epstein- or- did Brunel only provide girls for Epstein who would in turn pimp them out?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
From the court documents yesterday - Friday 8/09/19

Really buried in the news of Epstein's death.
How convenient!

First batch of new Epstein court docs say Bill Clinton had private party on Pedophile Island

Contained within the nearly 2,000 pages of documents are allegations from Epstein’s alleged “sex slave,” Virginia Roberts Giuffre, regarding the powerful men whom she’d been forced to have sex with, along with the powerful men whom she’d sometimes seen in Epstein’s presence. Included among the latter set of men is former President Bill Clinton.

One set of pages specifically contain a deposition from Giuffre. Within the deposition, she describes being flown “to the Caribbean” when she was 17 and then tagging along as Maxwell took “a huge black helicopter” to pick up Clinton. “Epstein did invite two young brunettes to a dinner which he gave on his Caribbean island for Mr. Clinton shortly after he left office,” it reads. “I’d have been about 17 at the time. I flew to the Caribbean with Jeffrey and then Ghislaine Maxwell went to pick up Bill in a huge black helicopter that Jeffrey had bought her.” “I remember she was very excited because she got her license around the first year we met. I used to get frightened flying with her but Bill had the secret service with him and I remember him talking about what a good job she did. I don’t remember seeing Bill again on the trip but I assume Ghislaine flew him back.”

www.bizpacreview.com...

And this!

Deposition: Underage Girls Were Present When Bill Clinton Visited Jeffrey Epstein’s Island

You'll never hear that on the news, but it just broke yesterday.

wow

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I was just looking at statute of limitations. If I'm understanding correctly, statute of limitations for state (Florida) prosecution is four years; in New York, the victim has until age 23 to report and press charges; and for federal prosecution it's 10 years; for statutory rape, the statute of limitations in Florida is three years, and there does not seem to be a federal statute for statutory rape, but generally the statute of limitations is five years.

I know the current charges were federal charges against Epstein; is it safe to assume that the crimes being investigated and charged were committed after 2009 and the plea agreement?

------------------------------------------

And another question... Could those creeper "guests" like Clinton and Prince Andrew be charged as sex traffickers also? Or would it be a lesser charge like statutory rape?

I understand my question is hypothetical and your answer will necessarily be as well...

------------------------------------------

Final question... for the sake of argument let's say that Epstein's suicide was faked by authorities and he's been placed in a witness protection program awaiting trial... let's say it has something to do with an as yet unnamed corrupt public official... is there anyone or any crime that would be worth pursuing over and above Epstein? Enough that the prosecutors would make another deal with him to get an even bigger fish? Perhaps not even related to the sex crimes?

-------------------------

No hurry to answer. It's past my bedtime and I'm calling it a night after this. I'll check in again in the morning.

And thanks for being awesome as usual and letting me pick your brain. I very much appreciate it!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Not true for NY. Cuomo signed a new law recently.

The new law erases what was one of the nation's most restrictive statutes of limitations when it comes to molestation. Victims now have until age 55 to file civil lawsuits and seek criminal charges until age 28, as opposed to 23 under the old statute.

NY Gives Sex Abuse Victims More Time to Sue, Press Charges

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
The Clinton conspiracy is absurd. The only way this was a murder is an Intelligence operation.

I hope the few investigative journalists left in America get to the truth.
The MSM run by the CIA will never get any truth.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

None of it really matters.

Exposure is the biggest thing here. Convictions don't really matter now, but association does.

The public will 'convict' any big names by way of association and exposure.

That's the thing they fear the most!

edit on 8/10/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Whether dead or free on an island diddling children while a "look-alike" corpse is desecrated by having its name on his grave, anyone involved in ensuring he makes it to trial alive and well should lose their jobs and be stripped of all credentials.

Any involved, from guard to warden, on up, should know they are effectively child rapists themselves if they didn't do everything possible to prevent it (Epstein is a "thing", not a human, thus the 'it' pronoun) being crossed off.

May all of the guilty suffer endlessly forever.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

What an insurance policy that is. Well said.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
popculture.com... DaUU2KCYKjk732jjdmmErgRKbjY brits arent exactly happy about this development

Following the suicide of Jeffrey Epstein in his Manhattan jail on Saturday morning, reports are now surfacing regarding the Duke of York, Prince Andrew, whose name has appeared in newly released documents from a Manhattan court detailing lurid claims of alleged abused carried out by Epstein against teenage girls as young as 14 years old. According to Courthouse News, the documents relate to Giuffre v Maxwell — a case filed against Epstein’s alleged madam and former girlfriend, Ghislaine Maxwell by Virginia Giuffre, who claims to have been the U.S. businessman’s “sex slave,” and sent to numerous men of power for sexual relations. Testimony in the documents per Vanity Fair claims the Duke of York sexually assaulted Guiffre when she was 17, and was allegedly forced to perform sexual acts with the billionaire’s other famous friends. The documents also allege Andrew groped then 21-year-old, Johanna Sjoberg.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

Honestly, the left, the right, the in between......

This disgusting human scum provided children to elite on all sides. This is EXACTLY what they hope for in this polarized day and age we are pointing fingers at each other rather than unifying and getting to the bottom of the who, what why, and when of those that used his services.

The only people "winning" are those benefiting from divide.

We live in a society where 50% vote on a good day, 25%~ who are partisan.

The last thing they want is unity towards a populace running the nation as intended.

This may be the biggest win for them in decades... Whoever they are.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

The Department of Justice's Office of Inspector General has the authority to investigate the FBI's actions, if need be.

And the DOJ's OIG has a lot of experience with investigating Federal Prison employees.

If you look at this list of OIG report titles, you'll notice quite a few of them pertain to crimes committed by prison personnel.

List of DOJ's OIG Reports 2019: oig.justice.gov...

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join